Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Kaya K.
I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the applicator on this mascara, and it does a fantastic job at separating and coating lashes from the base to the tip. Unfortunately, I don't like the formula of this mascara very much. It's extremely wet, and (on me, at least) it crumbled in a few hours. I love the look this gives my lashes, but it just didn't work for me.
Niamh M.
I have very short lashes and this really does help me get them to a good length. Sometimes I have to apply 2 or 3 coats to achieve them but it is a very good mascara
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?