This Cult Classic is On Sale During Sephora's Weekly Wow
Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black
4.39 / 5 based on 122 Reviews
A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
- "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
- "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
- "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
- "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the applicator on this mascara, and it does a fantastic job at separating and coating lashes from the base to the tip. Unfortunately, I don't like the formula of this mascara very much. It's extremely wet, and (on me, at least) it crumbled in a few hours. I love the look this gives my lashes, but it just didn't work for me.
I have very short lashes and this really does help me get them to a good length. Sometimes I have to apply 2 or 3 coats to achieve them but it is a very good mascara
Q & A
Does this mascara clump at all?
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
How well does the brush go on the lashes?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos