Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Jaci d.
Jaci d.
Santiago, Chile
For this mascara the shape is EVERYTHING, it is super easy to apply and your lashes last flawless all day. The price is perfect and even if you don't love the product you can use the brush (it's all about the brush we know that). I don't know if I'll buy it again since I can just reuse the same brush but I definitely recommend it.
Anna B.
Anna B.
What can i say about this mascara, This is great product. this brush is so lovely, comfortable and good. This is a best mascara i have ever had
Megan H.
Megan H.
I don't like the brush of this mascara. Unfortunately I expected much more from the lengthening factor but wasn't pleased with it really
Maria O.
Maria O.
Hønefoss
I don't like it at all. It gives you mascara clumps and it doesn't apply good. Not worth the money at all. I regret buying it.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Toronto, On
This might be the best mascara I've used. It really lengthens the lashes without clumping and extends the lashes, making them look quite long and gives them a curl without having to use a wand. The brush is great too...overall I recommend this mascara!
Potiyara d.
Potiyara d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Se tivesse mais estrelas eu daria. Meus cílios são bem pequenos, e as escovinhas (pois parece uma) ajudam a pentear e ainda aumentar o volume, sem contar que é muito prático.
Kaya K.
Kaya K.
I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the applicator on this mascara, and it does a fantastic job at separating and coating lashes from the base to the tip. Unfortunately, I don't like the formula of this mascara very much. It's extremely wet, and (on me, at least) it crumbled in a few hours. I love the look this gives my lashes, but it just didn't work for me.
Nycolle N.
Nycolle N.
esse formato das cerdas ajuda muitono crecimento dos cilios recomendei pra minha mae e minhas duas tias e elas estao adorando
Vanesa D.
Vanesa D.
Tlaxcala
Súper lindo me deja las pestañas muy naturales y más largas, no se hace grumos ni pega todas mis pestañas
Tabattha W.
Tabattha W.
kingston, on
I've tried plenty, and still nothing beats it. No clumps, perfect length, easy application. Great product.
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?