Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Shannon R.
This mascara is awesome. It really makes the most of my lashes without making me look overly made-up. Like others have said, the brush does tend to clump up, so be careful with that. I have also found that it starts to flake after not too long... if you wear it, say, for dinner out (just a few hours) you should be ok, but if you wear it for a longer period of time (say, to work), definitely check yourself for raccoon eyes a couple of times throughout the day. It looks wonderful, though, and I wear it everywhere-- work, nights out, formal events, etc.
Jodi W.
Scranton, PA
This mascara is by far the BEST mascara I have ever purchased. The unique style brush can't be beat. It reaches every single solitary lash. My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked! This is an absolute must have. I can't say enough good things about this mascara.
Dhanu P.
This wand is by far amazing. The wand can be used for the top and bottom. I love how it picks up each hair and coats it, ever so slightly, with mascara.. If only this mascara was waterproof I would be completely smitten by it.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Not the mascara I go to if I want a dramatic night time look, I use this mascara for a softer subtle look. It's long lasting and doesn't clump a definite must!
maisa s.
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara Black
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara Black
I will use it for my first choice. and it really does help my eyelashes look a lot longer than usual.
Waverly T.
A little pricey, but not a bad mascara. This was the first mascara I purchased from Clinique. The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side. But it does really get each individual lash fairly well. I love how this brush works on bottom lashes especially. It did add length at first, but after a while the brush started to get clumps in it. When I use it now, I have to scrape off excess and clumps onto the hole of the tube before I use it. It still works to create a natural eyelash look but it doesn't really add much length after a while of use. Good mascara, but not the greatest.
Michelle V.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this mascara because it says it creates long lashes. After I used the brush a couple times you can really see it gives you long lashes! Be careful when using the brush because if you don't use it right your eyelashes get stuck together. I love that it gets every one of your lashes
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This brush is like one I have never seen. If you don't like the brushes with a million bristles, this one is the mascara for you. The skinny little brush is great for detail work and the curve fits your lash line very well. The formula the great too, coats evenly, thick but not-too-thick on the first pass.
Jocelyn R.
Medford , OR
I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!
Carolyn G.
This was one of my first favorite mascaras. It's so easy to work with and the brush is great! Lashes looked so wonderful after using this!
Highly recommend giving it a try!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?