Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Deanna H.
Deanna H.
Georgetown, KY
This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!
Really good non clumpy mascara however you can get amazing mascara a whole lot cheaper
Cali B.
Cali B.
This product goes on light I like it but if you want a good amount of volume apply more than once other than that it is amazing
Enzie S.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
A good basic mascara that does not irritate your eyes. I would recommend applying two coats for added lenght.
Areli M.
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
Another mascara that is worth the price. I got to try it as a sample with other purchase and I fell in love the way the brush is made is super great for lashes. This mascara does not look chunky when on. Totally puts more lenth in your lashes.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Knoxville, TN
Not a big fan of this mascara. I have to use several coats to get the look I want. It didn't last as long as my other other mascara products.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am IN LOVE with this mascara! The brush is so unique and definitely separates out the lashes nicely. I also love that it is hypoallergenic considering I have such sensitive skin and eyes. My only complaint is the price. It's around $17 in stores, which isn't much if you are used to buying designer mascara, but I like to be budget-friendly and stick to the $5 stuff from Maybelline
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
This is my absolute favorite mascara. it is well worth the price you pay. I hardly have eye lashes and with this plus the clinique eyelash primer makes my eyelashes nice and long looking! I absolutely love the combo and have been using them for about 3 years now.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara in combination with another mascara. I like that this mascara has a curved applicator that really lets you start at the lash line and work your way up to give your lashes a great curl. The only reason that I use this with another mascara is that it doesn't give me the fullness and volume that I'm looking for.
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
This is a very black mascara which is always nice. The formula makes it very long lasting. The wand/brush is unusual and not the best for the formula and application. You really have to get used to the wand and how to apply the product, but once you do it really does do a good job at lengthening the lashes. The packaging is nice as the container closes easily, it is not sleek but it is average size for mascara. I would recommend it if you are solely looking for length, however they're cheaper and better drugstore mascaras which can give you better or similar results.
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?