Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Laura J.
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
This Mascara is one of my top 5's. I love that, when applied to the root, you get these ridiculous doe-eyed lashes. I never suspected a clinique mascara could give me exactly what I wanted but I am blown away. And for only $16. Sheesh. I will always have one!
Austyn N.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
I totally was not expecting the wand when I first opened the bottle. I was actually kind of weirded out and thought that maybe I got a deffective one. In all it's weirdness though, this mascara is legit. I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness. It applies very easily too! No problems with removing it at the end of the day before bed.
Jorja L.
Jorja L.
Indianapolis, IN
In high school, I was a huge fan of Clinique makeup. However, I just never liked their mascaras because I always thought they looked too natural. I've got pale blue eyes and blonde hair and want my lashes to standout against my cool-tone features...Clinique never fit the bill. UNTIL THIS came along. I got a free sample from the Clinique counter and decided to try it out. Instantly fell in love with the formula and the results. Especially love the brush. My eyelashes look amazing!
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
I loved the wand on this mascara! The "willow wand" perfectly fits the curve of your eye, so you can really get to the root of your lashes and catch all of them at that! It's not clumpy and it's smudge-resistant--I successfully wore this throughout several 8 hour shifts without fail. If you can get past the weird-looking wand, you'll love this for a super long look!
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
This was one of my first favorite mascaras. It's so easy to work with and the brush is great! Lashes looked so wonderful after using this!
Highly recommend giving it a try!
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Medford , OR
I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I've tried plenty of other mascaras, but this one will always stay in my collection. It is my all-time favorite mascara and I would suggest it to every single person. It provides excellent length, volume, and staying power. The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye. LOVE IT!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This brush is like one I have never seen. If you don't like the brushes with a million bristles, this one is the mascara for you. The skinny little brush is great for detail work and the curve fits your lash line very well. The formula the great too, coats evenly, thick but not-too-thick on the first pass.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this mascara because it says it creates long lashes. After I used the brush a couple times you can really see it gives you long lashes! Be careful when using the brush because if you don't use it right your eyelashes get stuck together. I love that it gets every one of your lashes
Waverly T.
Waverly T.
A little pricey, but not a bad mascara. This was the first mascara I purchased from Clinique. The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side. But it does really get each individual lash fairly well. I love how this brush works on bottom lashes especially. It did add length at first, but after a while the brush started to get clumps in it. When I use it now, I have to scrape off excess and clumps onto the hole of the tube before I use it. It still works to create a natural eyelash look but it doesn't really add much length after a while of use. Good mascara, but not the greatest.
Syd P.
Syd P.
Love this mascara! It really exaggerates your length of the lashes and I love it tons!
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?