Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Jodi W.
Scranton, PA
This mascara is by far the BEST mascara I have ever purchased. The unique style brush can't be beat. It reaches every single solitary lash. My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked! This is an absolute must have. I can't say enough good things about this mascara.
Dhanu P.
This wand is by far amazing. The wand can be used for the top and bottom. I love how it picks up each hair and coats it, ever so slightly, with mascara.. If only this mascara was waterproof I would be completely smitten by it.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Not the mascara I go to if I want a dramatic night time look, I use this mascara for a softer subtle look. It's long lasting and doesn't clump a definite must!
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
I actually really like this, I will use it for my first choice. and it really does help my eyelashes look a lot longer than usual.
maisa s.
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara Black
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara Black
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
A good basic mascara that does not irritate your eyes. I would recommend applying two coats for added lenght.
Cali B.
This product goes on light I like it but if you want a good amount of volume apply more than once other than that it is amazing
Really good non clumpy mascara however you can get amazing mascara a whole lot cheaper
Deanna H.
Georgetown, KY
This is my holy grail mascara! I have longish, curly lashes, with good volume. This mascara makes them go WOW! It adds incredible length, good color payoff and adds a tiny bit of volume. Even a single coat will make noticeable length. Add a couple coats and you'll have lashes for days. It has good wear, though it is not waterproof. I slept in it overnight to see how it handled, and there was only a tiny bit of smudging. This is a definite win in my book!
Syd P.
Love this mascara! It really exaggerates your length of the lashes and I love it tons!
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?