Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Meg M.Clinique High Lengths Mascara Black uploaded by Talia C.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara that takes lashes to new lengths for a bigger, bolder look. Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. Eyes will look noticeably wider and fully energized as the curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How well does the brush go on the lashes?1 Answers
  • I am struggling to find a good mascara. I want one that requires ...1 Answers
  • how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?5 Answers
  • "My lashes look the longest and fullest they've ever looked!" in 3 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look like BOOM!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The unique shape of the wand helps curve to your eye and get down towards your lash line and the lashes located near the inner corner of your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "I have short lashes, and I feel like this mascara does a good job at provide length, color, and thickness." in 1 review
  • "The brush is a little hard to get used to because it only has "teeth" on one side." in 1 review
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
I have just recently purchased this, after trying it out at Sephora. I always.. and I mean ALWAYS wear false lashes because I hate my real ones. But when I wear this, I am content without them. The wand is very different and at first, I was not drawn in by it.. but once you put it on, you will understand. It lengthens my lashes like no other. This definitely doesn't provide as much fullness as some other products but I have a lot of lashes, so that isn't a concern for me. My only suggestion is that if you decide to purchase this, be sure to wipe the excess on your hand because it deposits a lot onto the wand. Also, this is nowhere near waterproof.
Emily K.
While this may not be my favorite mascara form Clinique (although i am picky being a former employee) this mascara is perfect if you only want length, While my lashes need thickness and curls, consumers with short and stubby lashes- this ones for you! This mascara adds on so much length to your lashes without clumping or weighing them down.
Mallory T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really does lengthen your lashes. I have stick straight lashes, but when curled with a coat of this, they are significantly longer. I use this mascara with a volumizing one to get optimal results as this mascara is primarily good for just lengthening. The brush is easy to use and the shape of it works with my eyes very well.
Caitlyn S.
Maplewood, MN
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara that I can wear all day without my eyes getting red. It separates my lashes and lengthens them to give me an eye-popping look. I love it, and will continue buying it for life. As a bonus, it washes off easily without a makeup remover!
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara, it goes on easily and makes my lashes look so much longer! When it starts to get too thick, I just put a couple drops of saline solution in it and it thins it out again. I prefer to get the sample size, because I go through it before it dries out.
Brooke T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay. This wand is very weird. It does get your lash from root to tip, but you really have to wiggle and work it. It makes your lashes look super long!! I wish it had more volume to it though... I wouldn't recommend this over some of Clinique's other mascaras.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this mascara when I received a free gift that had a sample of this mascara. It's perfect for combing out your lashes while the flat side, I use it to build more mascara onto my lashes. It gives you a natural look and not super dramatic.
Erin F.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Best mascara for dramatic, super black lashes. They get really thick at the base so you really don't always need eyeliner and make the tips super long and beautiful. They can get slightly clumpy, but just stick to the 3-6 month expiration date.
Farah I.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to wear this mascara when i am going to work and want a natural look. I like that its brown so if you apply a lot it will look black. Makes my lashes super long and natural looking. I love wearing this mascara with my dewy natural looks
Ashton L.
Mount Airy, NC
This mascara is a bit awkward to get used to to begin with however once you start applying you will never want a different mascara ever again. This product makes lashes fuller and longer with barley any effort.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
Does this mascara clump at all?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
how many layers would you use to get the perfect look?
Jenny W.
Does the curved angle of the mascara help with getting all the eyelashes?
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
I need to buy this , want to try it for myself
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the brush go on the lashes?