BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Volumized

Instant volume and length that resists flaking, clumping, smudging. Our waterproof version of High Impact Mascara can stand up to heat, humidity, an active day. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested, too.

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes
  • Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Brush is super definable. Definitely waterproof, it lasts all day. Affordable and worth it" in 12 reviews
Katie S.
If you’re the type of person who likes to put on mascara in the morning, go about your daily activities, and even maybe rub your eyes a few times..then this is the mascara for you.

OI wore this in Thailand which had crazy high humidity, random rain, and all the other lovely factors of a tropical climate and this mascara lasted through it all! It can be a little tricky to take off, but it’s waterproof, so that should be expected.
Ella G.
Allen
This wasn’t bad but it wasn’t really good either. It separated my eyelashes a bit but it didn’t do anything to lengthen it thicken. My eyelashes just looked very natural and I normally like super long and thick lashes. I’ll keep using this but probably just over super amazing mascaras or if I’m going for a natural look.
Rachel E.
Hialeah, FL
Received a sample of this in a subscription box I'm a part if and I i liked it so much I went and bought it for my own collection the next day! Very true to the shade & lasts all day without clumps or running. No raccoon eye midday either which usually happens since I live in a very humid location.
Amanda D.
I love this mascara, and it deserves much more attention in the vlogging community.  Most mascaras smudge on me, even when they are labeled as waterproof; this one has not let me down, not even in 102 F weather. This mascara gives me volumized, fluttery eyelashes, and I do love the packaging (very sleek and elegant).  I will say that I prefer the wand in the sample than I do in the full sized.  In the sample size, the bristles are shaped like a thin Christmas tree with a point that let you get to the hard-to-reach lashes.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I think this is a solid mascara. It truly is very waterproof which is great for a beach day or when you’re worried about it wearing off throughout the day. It’s also gentle on my sensitive eyes which is a must. The only downside is that I prefer a mascara that gives a bit more volume and length which this doesn’t do too great of a job. It does, however, do a great job at separating the lashes which I love!
Natali C.
Escondido, CA
Loved the formula. It kept my lashes nice and separated. It never flakes or smudges. It has a primer included which is nice and it has a lash conditioning treatment to prevent lashes from cracking.
Ginny R.
This is my go-to summer mascara. It gets five stars because it doesn’t flake off and give me a trash panda look at the end of the day.
Its thin and coats my lashes well, I wish it were more volumizing - but I’ll take not flaking off over volume and add more coats. $18 is pretty reasonable too!

I use an oil cleanser to remove my makeup and have no problem getting this off with that!
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
This mascara was okay at first but I didn't really find anything exciting about it. The brush is pretty typical and I guess it was waterproof too. It was so annoying to take off a lot of the mascara off the wand before application because it would get clumpy and gooey. I don't really like the design of the actual tube and it dried up pretty fast.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Caitlin S.
This is a great mascara. It adds fibers to extend your eyelashes and make them look super long. It also doesn't clump whatsoever. I highly recommend even though it is a little more expensive than most it is worth the money.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?

back