BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Volumized

Instant volume and length that resists flaking, clumping, smudging. Our waterproof version of High Impact Mascara can stand up to heat, humidity, an active day. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested, too.

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes
  • Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container—this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Clinique High Impact™ Waterproof Mascara
  • "Brush is super definable. Definitely waterproof, it lasts all day. Affordable and worth it" in 12 reviews
Katie S.
If you’re the type of person who likes to put on mascara in the morning, go about your daily activities, and even maybe rub your eyes a few times..then this is the mascara for you.

OI wore this in Thailand which had crazy high humidity, random rain, and all the other lovely factors of a tropical climate and this mascara lasted through it all! It can be a little tricky to take off, but it’s waterproof, so that should be expected.
Rachel E.
Hialeah, FL
Received a sample of this in a subscription box I'm a part if and I i liked it so much I went and bought it for my own collection the next day! Very true to the shade & lasts all day without clumps or running. No raccoon eye midday either which usually happens since I live in a very humid location.
Amanda D.
I love this mascara, and it deserves much more attention in the vlogging community.  Most mascaras smudge on me, even when they are labeled as waterproof; this one has not let me down, not even in 102 F weather. This mascara gives me volumized, fluttery eyelashes, and I do love the packaging (very sleek and elegant).  I will say that I prefer the wand in the sample than I do in the full sized.  In the sample size, the bristles are shaped like a thin Christmas tree with a point that let you get to the hard-to-reach lashes.
Karla L.
Rochester
Purchased at: Macy's
When it says it’s waterproof, this mascara really isn’t joking. It never bleeds on me, but it’s hard to remove, so I only use this on special occasions. Initially, it’s very clumpy on my lashes, so I have to wipe some of it off on the tube to make it less clumpy.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I think this is a solid mascara. It truly is very waterproof which is great for a beach day or when you’re worried about it wearing off throughout the day. It’s also gentle on my sensitive eyes which is a must. The only downside is that I prefer a mascara that gives a bit more volume and length which this doesn’t do too great of a job. It does, however, do a great job at separating the lashes which I love!
Natali C.
Escondido, CA
Loved the formula. It kept my lashes nice and separated. It never flakes or smudges. It has a primer included which is nice and it has a lash conditioning treatment to prevent lashes from cracking.
Karisa H.
Sioux Falls
I really struggle with finding a good mascara that doesn’t smudge or flake off during the day. This is the ONLY product I have found that lasts all day without smudging. It goes on super smooth and gives that super natural look. FAVORITE mascara of all time! A must buy! Clinique High Impact™ Waterproof Mascara
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Hana T.
I use this mascara on a daily basis because I have never experienced smudges or the need to reapply it. The only problem I have with it is that it dries up within a month but usually you can get pretty good use out of it.
Kristi K.
This is a really great formula. You can tell it’s not over saturated when you pull the wand out of the tube, which is one of the only ones I use that I don’t have to tissue off before application. Makes lashes pop nicely
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?