BY CLINIQUE

Details
What It Is
Instant drama for lashes. Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash.

What It Does
Creates lusher, plusher, bolder lashes. Pure, deep color adds to the impact. Lash definition draws attention to eyes.

How To Use

Start at lash roots, wiggling brush up to lash tips.
Repeat to build.
For lower lashes, hold wand vertically.
Avoid pumping the brush in the container—this adds air that can dry out mascara.
To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats.
Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.
Our Clinique Clean Philosophy
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Ingredients
Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Silica , Acrylates Copolymer , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lauroyl Lysine , Pantethine , Melanin , Panthenol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Pvp , Acacia Senegal Gum , Isostearic Acid , Simethicone , Dimethicone Peg-8 Polyacrylate , Urea , Glycerin , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

Margaret L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I started using this mascara about a year ago when my eyes decided to become sensitive. It does a pretty good job at keeping my eyes from being irritated, it also makes your lashes look very full. I think it’s definitely worth trying if you haven’t already.
Anna S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this mascara in set. But I am impressed of her quality) I have sensitive eyes that’s why I can’t use some makeup. I love this mascara because it’s hypoallergenic! It’s just saving my life)
Shel D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I think this "high impact" is actually quite low. You can do much better. Bang by benefit is a killer high impact black mascara and I'd definitely go for that. Unless you have super sensitive eyes I wouldn't get this one.
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Probably my favorite. It did t clump up and gave me the fullness I was looking for. Always priced well This mascara stayed put didn't end up all under my eye by lunchtime. I would definitely recommend this one
Nicole L.
Love love love this mascara. The wand is great, it’s hypoallergenic, and it lasts well. Highly recommend. Have been using for a while, tried switching to other formulas and they just weren’t as good
Salma A.
Ardmore, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m so picky for mascaras but ever since I got it in the bonus bags I love this and I always recommend it to everyone! It really lengthens my lashes and curls it as well I love this
Britnee H.
This mascara is by far my favorite. It makes boring lashes go from meh, to marvellous. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a good product for their dollar.
Bushra F.
Desplaines
Purchased at: Macy's
I never conaider this mascara to perform such good on my lashes I was literally amazed by the results no clumping just naturally adds volume
member-226a9
Purchased at: Sephora
this is my favorite makeup product EVER. i use this almost everyday. my eye lashes are very weird and janky, but this makes them look good
Samantha R.
Its just okay. Very wet and i have curly lashes so wet mascara always end up my lid so it just isnt for me. I wont br purchasing this again

Amazon