BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Volumized
Instant drama for lashes. Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash. Creates lusher, plusher, bolder lashes. Pure, deep color adds to the impact. Lash definition draws attention to eyes. Ophthalmologist Tested.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips.
  • Repeat to build.
  • For lower lashes, hold wand vertically

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Silica , Acrylates Copolymer , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lauroyl Lysine , Pantethine , Melanin , Panthenol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Pvp , Acacia Senegal Gum , Isostearic Acid , Simethicone , Dimethicone Peg-8 Polyacrylate , Urea , Glycerin , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I ...3 Answers
  • Who else loves this mascara? I got it as a gift and I jus...6 Answers
  • What does this have to do with taste buds? 2 Answers
Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
  • "This is your perfect mascara for the day to day. To work I put on one coat, which gives me a perfect amount of volume and definition for the day, but at night I layer it on. It layer beautifully and without clumping to be really showstopping. My favorite thing about it is how easily it washes off. I am really fair and sometimes feel mascaras leave a little bit of a dark tint under my eyes but not this one. So great. I love it; I've used it forever." in 316 reviews
  • "I was always a drug store mascara girl until my mother-in-law gave me a sample of this stuff several years back. I have never worn anything else since then! It doesn't clump up my eyelashes, it lengthens and thickens them, doesn't smudge or run too badly (unless I'm bawling, but at that point, I have bigger problems), and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. I've even been asked if I'm wearing false lashes! Basically, this stuff is a major ego boost, and it's reliable and not too pricey." in 125 reviews
  • "I'm extremely picky when it comes to mascara. The first time I tried this I was so impressed I immediately bought a full size version. It separates the lashes perfectly while adding great volume and length. It didn't clump my lashes together which I loved. I've continued to buy this mascara and will probably never switch!" in 63 reviews
  • "I like my lashes to be thick and full of volume, and do NOT like waterproof mascara. I've tried several other brands and keep coming back to this. It always makes my lashes pop without looking overly dramatic. " in 61 reviews
  • "This mascara gives a great natural look. It lengthens and gives volume, and it is also long lasting." in 54 reviews
CJ S.
Review for: Black more...
I do not care what anyone says this is my favorite mascara to use on my bottom lashes PERIOD ! the small brush makes it perfect to be able to get in there and get every single little lash without getting mascara all over the place. The price for this mascara is less than $20 and I swear clinique gives this stuff away with every gift with purchase  ! If you wear false lashes on top this mascara is also great to get a light coat on your top lashes before applying the false lash . Its a very natural look !
Julia M.
West Jordan , UT
Review for: Black more...
I really like how this mascara stays a very rich black color throughout the day. The only thing I’m not thrilled about it just how sticky and difficult it is to take off. You definitely need a makeup remover specific cleanser, my regular face wash just doesn’t cut it at all. It also tends to clump a bit unless you really take your time putting it on which can be a pain.
Laura C.
Review for: Black more...
Let me just say this, I’m a junkie for mascara. I use 3 at a time to get all the affects I need, BUT THIS! This mascara changed my life, lol, it lifts, separates and curls! My lashes don’t flake or stick together like spiders! It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge. I look like i have falsies on, i highly recommend this product ❤️
Trish💄 K.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara goes on great and looks great although lashes are not as full of as I'd like. My one complaint is it is not waterproof. my eyes have a tendency of getting watery during certain weather and I am constantly getting mascara on my tissue as I wipe.
Melissa A.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Black more...
I’ve used this for years...but... It really darkens my lashes and makes them stand out! It applies easy but does require excess to be scrapped off the brush because it will clump up if not. I have been happier with some other brands I’ve tried.
Missy J.
Jensen Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
For a “high impact” mascara, it does the opposite. Doesn’t lift, curl or create bold lashes. Very natural looking which was not the idea of it. Wouldn’t recommend to someone looking for big beautiful lashes. Better for a simple natural look.
Jess F.
Southern Pnes, NC
I really enjoyed this product when I first received a sample size - but within a week of using it began to severely irritate my eyes (and I’ve never had any issues with irritation from drugstore or high end mascaras) and began to flake off within a couple hours of wear. Luckily I had another small, unopened sample to see if this was a one off. Unfortunately, this tube was worse! More irritation and it was impossible to get off - to the point where I read the tube 9 or 10 times to make sure I didn’t miss the word “waterproof.” Great length to my lashes though
Elizabeth G.
McCook, NE
Clinique High Impact™ Mascara First time user! Was looking for a new mascara and my sister recommended this one! I definitely love the #volume this gives! I was left a little short I felt with the #length and thought that there wasn’t enough product that came out on the wand... but I do like it and will continue to use it!! Would I buy it again? Yes but I’d also try something else! #clinique #mascara #length #volume
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
BEST. MASCARA. EVER. This mascara gives those beautiful long false eyelashes that look natural. I have never had anything like it. It makes my green eyes pop and the packaging makes it very easy to hold to apply. I would recommend this as I have been buying it for 5 years!
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
I have used Clinique since I started wearing makeup at the age of 14. I have never been impressed with the quality of their mascara. I mainly used it for multiple years because it was usually provided in the bonus buy package I would get when I would buy new makeup. I find it’s clumps. It makes my lashes stick together. It comes out to much on the wand the first dip. I find it also a little hard to take off completely at night. Overall it’s not the best product that Clinique offers.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Black brown or just black? Which one is your favorite? I have blue eyes and always wear the plain black, but sometimes black/brown gives a fun dimension.
Alizza M.
Is this a clumpy mascara?
claudia G.
My eyelashes are very thin and short does this mascara make them longer ?
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Does it smudge? I have oily eyelids, and most mascaras will start smudging by the afternoon (especially on my lower lid), even with a primer. I'm desperate to find the perfect mascara for me!!!
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
How many layers of this could you do before it starts flaking or becoming messy?