BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Volumized
Instant drama for lashes. Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash. Creates lusher, plusher, bolder lashes. Pure, deep color adds to the impact. Lash definition draws attention to eyes. Ophthalmologist Tested.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips.
  • Repeat to build.
  • For lower lashes, hold wand vertically

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Silica , Acrylates Copolymer , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lauroyl Lysine , Pantethine , Melanin , Panthenol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Pvp , Acacia Senegal Gum , Isostearic Acid , Simethicone , Dimethicone Peg-8 Polyacrylate , Urea , Glycerin , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• Who else loves this mascara? I got it as a gift and I jus...6 Answers
  • I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I ...3 Answers
  • What does this have to do with taste buds? 2 Answers
Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
  • "This is your perfect mascara for the day to day. To work I put on one coat, which gives me a perfect amount of volume and definition for the day, but at night I layer it on. It layer beautifully and without clumping to be really showstopping. My favorite thing about it is how easily it washes off. I am really fair and sometimes feel mascaras leave a little bit of a dark tint under my eyes but not this one. So great. I love it; I've used it forever." in 316 reviews
  • "I was always a drug store mascara girl until my mother-in-law gave me a sample of this stuff several years back. I have never worn anything else since then! It doesn't clump up my eyelashes, it lengthens and thickens them, doesn't smudge or run too badly (unless I'm bawling, but at that point, I have bigger problems), and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. I've even been asked if I'm wearing false lashes! Basically, this stuff is a major ego boost, and it's reliable and not too pricey." in 125 reviews
  • "I'm extremely picky when it comes to mascara. The first time I tried this I was so impressed I immediately bought a full size version. It separates the lashes perfectly while adding great volume and length. It didn't clump my lashes together which I loved. I've continued to buy this mascara and will probably never switch!" in 63 reviews
  • "I like my lashes to be thick and full of volume, and do NOT like waterproof mascara. I've tried several other brands and keep coming back to this. It always makes my lashes pop without looking overly dramatic. " in 61 reviews
  • "This mascara gives a great natural look. It lengthens and gives volume, and it is also long lasting." in 54 reviews
Jess F.
Southern Pnes, NC
Review for: Black more...
I really enjoyed this product when I first received a sample size - but within a week of using it began to severely irritate my eyes (and I’ve never had any issues with irritation from drugstore or high end mascaras) and began to flake off within a couple hours of wear. Luckily I had another small, unopened sample to see if this was a one off. Unfortunately, this tube was worse! More irritation and it was impossible to get off - to the point where I read the tube 9 or 10 times to make sure I didn’t miss the word “waterproof.” Great length to my lashes though
Elizabeth G.
McCook , NE
Review for: Clinique - High Impact Mascara - 01 Black - 7ml/0.28oz more...
Clinique High Impact™ Mascara First time user! Was looking for a new mascara and my sister recommended this one! I definitely love the #volume this gives! I was left a little short I felt with the #length and thought that there wasn’t enough product that came out on the wand... but I do like it and will continue to use it!! Would I buy it again? Yes but I’d also try something else! #clinique #mascara #length #volume
Rhonda M.
Review for: Exclusive By Clinique High Impact Mascara - 01 Black 8ml/0.28oz more...
I have used Clinique since I started wearing makeup at the age of 14. I have never been impressed with the quality of their mascara. I mainly used it for multiple years because it was usually provided in the bonus buy package I would get when I would buy new makeup. I find it’s clumps. It makes my lashes stick together. It comes out to much on the wand the first dip. I find it also a little hard to take off completely at night. Overall it’s not the best product that Clinique offers.
emily j.
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara for so many reasons!

So what exactly are the pros?
Well, for starters the packaging is nice and very easy to travel with. Another good thing about this product is the price. Although 20 dollars may be expensive for some people, I feel like it is an investment that really pays off.

The product itself has a very simple smell. Additionally, the brush is a very good size that is easy to apply mascara with. I find that this makes your lashes look beautiful and volumized, but still natural.

So what are the cons?

For me, the only con I noticed was a bit of clumping. There wasn’t a lot, but it is enough to mention. Additionally, I do notice sometimes this product does flake. Every mascara does, but I have noticed it a little more with this product.

So, overall, I would highly recommend this product. Although there are a few cons, the pros really go above and beyond. :)
Kyra M.
Review for: High Impact Mascara - 01 Black 8ml/0.28oz more...
This is my new go to mascara. I absolutely love it more then any other. The outside doesn’t get messy it goes on nice and easily and it lasts the whole day. What’s better then that? This mascara also does not clump up on your eyes or get dried out after a while. I use this about everyday and it does the job well. Would highly recommend if you are trying out a new mascara. I would definitely buy this again.
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I love this products formula and it's brush. My lashes are never clumpy, and have even grown on their own. I use it all the time, and love how it stays all day and never lets me down. Again #clinque always makes the best products and have since I was little. I will always recommend their products time and time again.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This is a decent mascara. It gives good volume without being too clumpy. It’s also pretty reasonably priced. It is kind of difficult to get off my eyes though. It’s not my favorite mascara, but I️ do enjoy it. I️ literally have never used any Clinique product before, I️ don’t know why I was never interested. I️ am going to give them more of a chance and check out some more products.
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Review for: Black more...
OMG my favorite mascara. Goodbye Lash Dom hello Clinique. I didn't have high hopes for this mascara knowing that Clinique is a softer, healthier beauty brand but boy was I wrong. This separates, plumps and super lengthens my lashes. To get the lash extension look, apply two coats. Wait a moment to dry, then turn the brush vertical and use the tip to super lengthen your lashes. Doesn't flake off or clump.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Black more...
I admit ive never purchase this mascara!! I’ve always gotten an GWP sample deluxe sized (same w lauder & my friend sends me her Bobbi Brown GWP mascaras so I seldom have the need to buy mascara). I really love this mascara. It gives a nice natural glam look. I really love it. The brush is fairly dense I like that it coats every itty bitty lash. Its buildable so you can have that “no makeup madeup” look or full on glamourpuss look. Perfect mascara. It’s small size lends itself well to stowing in my bag! It would be perfect if it was WP but it doesn’t smudge bad at all, isn’t clumpy, doesn’t give “too much” length (I wear glasses so there is such a thing!)/volume to the hilt & a soft matte black color.(I heard it comes in black/brown big A great every day mascara. A little work horse!!!
Stacy D.
Review for: Black more...
Honestly I don't want to like this mascara.  I can' stand Clinique skin care products so I tend to stay away from the makeup.  But this is a nice little mascara!  Not my favorite and won't use daily, but you could do a lot worse.
The formula is thin enough to avoid clumps but not so fine and watery that it will transfer to underneath your eyes.
I didn't have any problems using the brush, I think the size and shape is just right.
Color is not an intense black IMO, but that's OK with me because I don't always want/need that.  I think that helps to make it look a little less garish than some black mascara.
I won't go running out to buy this but if I was in need and maybe had a good deal I'd grab some.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Black brown or just black? Which one is your favorite? I have blue eyes and always wear the plain black, but sometimes black/brown gives a fun dimension.
Alizza M.
Is this a clumpy mascara?
claudia G.
My eyelashes are very thin and short does this mascara make them longer ?
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Does it smudge? I have oily eyelids, and most mascaras will start smudging by the afternoon (especially on my lower lid), even with a primer. I'm desperate to find the perfect mascara for me!!!
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
How many layers of this could you do before it starts flaking or becoming messy?