BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Volumized
Instant drama for lashes. Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash. Creates lusher, plusher, bolder lashes. Pure, deep color adds to the impact. Lash definition draws attention to eyes. Ophthalmologist Tested.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Start at lash roots, wiggling brush to lash tips.
  • Repeat to build.
  • For lower lashes, hold wand vertically

Water\Aqua\Eau , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyisobutene , Silica , Acrylates Copolymer , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lauroyl Lysine , Pantethine , Melanin , Panthenol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Pvp , Acacia Senegal Gum , Isostearic Acid , Simethicone , Dimethicone Peg-8 Polyacrylate , Urea , Glycerin , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Bronze Powder (Ci 77400) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• Who else loves this mascara? I got it as a gift and I jus...6 Answers
  • I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I ...3 Answers
  • What does this have to do with taste buds? 2 Answers
Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
  • "This is your perfect mascara for the day to day. To work I put on one coat, which gives me a perfect amount of volume and definition for the day, but at night I layer it on. It layer beautifully and without clumping to be really showstopping. My favorite thing about it is how easily it washes off. I am really fair and sometimes feel mascaras leave a little bit of a dark tint under my eyes but not this one. So great. I love it; I've used it forever." in 316 reviews
  • "I was always a drug store mascara girl until my mother-in-law gave me a sample of this stuff several years back. I have never worn anything else since then! It doesn't clump up my eyelashes, it lengthens and thickens them, doesn't smudge or run too badly (unless I'm bawling, but at that point, I have bigger problems), and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. I've even been asked if I'm wearing false lashes! Basically, this stuff is a major ego boost, and it's reliable and not too pricey." in 125 reviews
  • "I'm extremely picky when it comes to mascara. The first time I tried this I was so impressed I immediately bought a full size version. It separates the lashes perfectly while adding great volume and length. It didn't clump my lashes together which I loved. I've continued to buy this mascara and will probably never switch!" in 63 reviews
  • "I like my lashes to be thick and full of volume, and do NOT like waterproof mascara. I've tried several other brands and keep coming back to this. It always makes my lashes pop without looking overly dramatic. " in 61 reviews
  • "This mascara gives a great natural look. It lengthens and gives volume, and it is also long lasting." in 54 reviews
Sam T.
Purchase
Review for: Black more...
I used this mascara a long time ago, and liked it a lot back then. However, after trying so many since, it falls behind for me. I like a lot of skin products from clinique, but their makeup has never been as great in my opinion. I would recommend buxom or Mac over this.
Nivedita S.
Columbia, SC
I am OBSESSED with Clinique products; literally you name it and I most likely have it. From their acne line to their foundation. I think this mascara works well! It’s not spectacular for someone that’s trying to get more volume. Personally, I like it because I have long eyelashes so I get definition. So if that’s what you want, I highly recommend!!
Tabbie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this at sephora with like 6 other mascaras and I like this one. When I put it on I double layer it on because it's very light and I'm used to and like thicker eyelashes. One of the bigger mascaras in the package and inexpensive. And I also love clinique!
Aarib N.
New Rochelle
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is great and if applied continuously it gives nice long spiky lashes .. it’s not the best mascara out there but for an on the go mascara or a life saving one this is good to have in ur bag for emergencies or as a backup
Debbie G.
This is the BEST mascara, it lasts all day (or days, if i'm lazy) and doesn't flake or get all raccoon-eyed for no good reason. The brush wand is the perfect size to make my lashes look long and not clumpy. It's definitely worth the $, and I can usually find it in a sample bag cheap enough.
Kat G.
I don't like this mascara. No matter how many times I work with it my lashes come out clumpy. I don't like spider lashes, I never have. It doesn't even work well with blending my lashes into falsies. Save your money, there are so many cheaper mascaras that are better.
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
It's an okay mascara. I think this one has fallout, which I don't want from my mascara. I have not bought it again due to that. It does the job, but it is not the best mascara out there for me. It gives some volume but not a ton. It gives length. The color is good!
Samantha S.
Hanover Township
Review for: Black more...
They must have changed the formula for this mascara. I’ve had samples in the past and the sample is very different from the full size. It’s very difficult to take off and it’s not waterproof. Makes my lashes stick together. I only use it when I’m in a pinch.
♤☆¢яуѕтαℓ f.
Hinesville , GA
Love this mascara I received the trial size for my birthday at ultra as a gift. I have been purchasing it ever since....it doesn't Clump on my eyelashes, it gives them great volume, and the brush is perfect! I also have small eyes it makes them pop 😁
Eli S.
dallas
This mascara was one of the first I started using when I started to but my own makeup and loved it. It's only gotten better after the years and it's still my go to. Can't beat the price and the quality truly amazing quality. You can't beat it!!!!
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Black brown or just black? Which one is your favorite? I have blue eyes and always wear the plain black, but sometimes black/brown gives a fun dimension.
Alizza M.
Is this a clumpy mascara?
claudia G.
My eyelashes are very thin and short does this mascara make them longer ?
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Does it smudge? I have oily eyelids, and most mascaras will start smudging by the afternoon (especially on my lower lid), even with a primer. I'm desperate to find the perfect mascara for me!!!
Kaitlynn G.
Portsmouth , VA
How many layers of this could you do before it starts flaking or becoming messy?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.