Clinique High Impact™ Mascara
Kicks up the volume and length of each and every lash. Pure, deep colour only adds to the impact. Lashes get instant volume and length.
Ophthalmologist testedsee more...
Top Questions See all 28 Q&A
- "It makes my lashes look longer but it doesn't really make them curl that much, which I am completely fine with because I like more of the natural looks." in 23 reviews
- "This mascara however, gave my lashes a nice natural look without clumps and not once did I have to wipe under my eyes because it was melting from my bottom lashes." in 8 reviews
- "I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts and haven't had any issues from that perspective, but prefer waterproof mascara." in 7 reviews
- "It is also a very dark mascara so adds the look of natural looking false lashes rather than mascara." in 5 reviews
- "I have naturally long lashes but this mascara didn't make them look any longer and curlier as other mascaras I've used." in 5 reviews
So what exactly are the pros?
Well, for starters the packaging is nice and very easy to travel with. Another good thing about this product is the price. Although 20 dollars may be expensive for some people, I feel like it is an investment that really pays off.
The product itself has a very simple smell. Additionally, the brush is a very good size that is easy to apply mascara with. I find that this makes your lashes look beautiful and volumized, but still natural.
So what are the cons?
For me, the only con I noticed was a bit of clumping. There wasn’t a lot, but it is enough to mention. Additionally, I do notice sometimes this product does flake. Every mascara does, but I have noticed it a little more with this product.
So, overall, I would highly recommend this product. Although there are a few cons, the pros really go above and beyond. :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos