Clinique High Impact™ Lip Colour

Benefits: Moisturizing

High on colour, long on comfort. Dressed-up colour wears beautifully for 8 hours. And lips enjoy every minute. In highly moisturizing shades that continually smooth, soften, comfort.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • To extend lipstick wear, line and fill in lips with Clinique lip liner; glide on lipstick with Lip Brush

Julia E.
Review for: 28 Plum Nude more...
For me Clinique seems to not be as awesome as it used to be. They got rid of some of my favorite shades so I got one that was closest to the og! When I applied it tugged at my lip and took a while to get pigment. After finally getting it on it kind of balled up. It did have amazing staying power and the shad was gorgeous but it was t the best. I would not recommend this lipstick🙁!
Kimberly H.
9606 Leon Baden Road Leon, WV
Beautiful colors to choose from. Stays on better than most lipsticks. A little pricey. Have only bought once. Feels nice and makes the lips soft. I would buy again, but with a discount coupon. Love the mauve colors.
Kirsten C.
It applies great and had beautiful color pay off. It hydrates your lips as well. It is not a long lasting formula though so you will have to continuously reapply throughout the day. But it makes up for it with how well it applies.
rebecca g.
Love love love the color! Great quality product. You pay a little more but it's well worth it. One of the best things I like is that I can actually try the color on at the department store before I make purchase. This way I always know it's just the right color
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very nice color bought it cheap at Wal-Mart also you can get it at a local drug store very worth it makes my aunt look nice and ilthe color is very Devine would definitely gift this
Samantha K.
My brothers girlfriend got me this for Christmas last year and I still have it it does last all day I wear it to school every now and then and for the football and basketball games
Caitlin H.
Review for: Nearly Violet more...
The packaging, the colors, and the feeling of these lipsticks is worth every penny. I love how buttery these lipsticks feel, a lot of these colors are perfect for everyday wear, my mom even wears these on a daily. This lipstick was my very first "high end" product I have ever purchased and still do.
Sara R.
Review for: Rosette more...
Great color, feels moisturizing and has normal wear. I’m over thick gummy hard matte lipsticks. These look gorgeous. Silver metal tube is pretty and has nice weight to it.
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
Review for: Honey Blush 16 Honey Blush more...
Clinique High Impact Lip colour is very easy to apply and feels nice when you do. I currently own about two of these lip sticks but have tried out many colors. My only issue is that the color does not last very long. So it is necessary to keep reapplying.
Samantha C.
Mcallen, TX
Love the color of the lipstick although I don't really like how easy the lipstick comes off. But if you don't mind having to constantly reapply, this one does the trick.
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this lipstick last throughout the day or does it need constant reapplication?
Amanda P.
Does the Clinique lipstick fade very easily? Alot of lipstick that I try tends to fade very fast.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I am interested in starting to trying new lipstick . I would like to know how this lipstick texture ? Is it a long lasting ?
👸 Erica S.
Is this product as moisturizing as advertised ? And if so is it long lasting ?
Jennifer M.