12 varieties available
Clinique High Impact™ Lip Colour
4.50 / 5 based on 360 Reviews
High on colour, long on comfort. Dressed-up colour wears beautifully for 8 hours. And lips enjoy every minute. In highly moisturizing shades that continually smooth, soften, comfort.
How to Use:
- Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
- To extend lipstick wear, line and fill in lips with Clinique lip liner; glide on lipstick with Lip Brush
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
Clinique High Impact™ Lip Colour
- "I adore this shade for fall. It goes really well with a simple cat eye. This is one of the lipsticks I recommend to friends because it doesn't dry my lips out and has a long lasting wear." in 36 reviews
- "Perfect color!!! This is one of my favorites! The formula is so soft and creamy. This looks amazing with cocoa peach liner from Clinique!" in 28 reviews
- "This lipsticke makes my lips really moisturizing and the color lasts very long..i love every different colours it has..they are really pigmented and moisturizing.." in 28 reviews
- "This is my go-to lipstick every morning before I head out the morning. This shade matches my natural lip color really well, so I use this daily to reinforce my lip color and for that glossy shine that it comes with. I find the Clinique's High Impact line is also really pigmented, so I don't need to layer this on to add color. All in all, a very worthy product" in 15 reviews
Review for: 28 Plum Nude more...
For me Clinique seems to not be as awesome as it used to be. They got rid of some of my favorite shades so I got one that was closest to the og! When I applied it tugged at my lip and took a while to get pigment. After finally getting it on it kind of balled up. It did have amazing staying power and the shad was gorgeous but it was t the best. I would not recommend this lipstick🙁!
Beautiful colors to choose from. Stays on better than most lipsticks. A little pricey. Have only bought once. Feels nice and makes the lips soft. I would buy again, but with a discount coupon. Love the mauve colors.
This is my go to red. I'm pale with very pink undertones (Irish) Most reds look orange and wash me out. This is a deep red with blue tones. It's beautiful! The formula is a bit dry but as are most long wearing lip sticks. I recommend exfoliate, moisturize and use a lip liner.
Love love love the color! Great quality product. You pay a little more but it's well worth it. One of the best things I like is that I can actually try the color on at the department store before I make purchase. This way I always know it's just the right color
I love love the pigment in these lipsticks. I recently started working in the cosmetics department at herbergers and got exposed to Clinique a lot more. Really good stuff for an affordable price I would say.
Review for: Go Fig more...
Clinique used to be my go to for lipstick, until I recently discovered some other brand that I feel last longer. It’s an OK product, the smell is something to definitely get used to. It is not long-lasting if you are planning on drinking or eating. I tend to lean more towards lip stain or matte colors now.
The color of these lipsticks was great! It did not stay very well. I’ve gotten a little spoiled with Lipsense, matte products, and lip stains that stay much better, but if you’re looking for a fun or even practical lipstick to wear to work or on a night out, this one is a clear winner!
It applies great and had beautiful color pay off. It hydrates your lips as well. It is not a long lasting formula though so you will have to continuously reapply throughout the day. But it makes up for it with how well it applies.
Q & A
Does this lipstick last throughout the day or does it need constant reapplication?
Does the Clinique lipstick fade very easily? Alot of lipstick that I try tends to fade very fast.
I am interested in starting to trying new lipstick . I would like to know how this lipstick texture ? Is it a long lasting ?
Is this product as moisturizing as advertised ? And if so is it long lasting ?
Worth the $?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos