BY CLINIQUE #25 in Lipstick

Benefits: Moisturizing

High on colour, long on comfort. Dressed-up colour wears beautifully for 8 hours. And lips enjoy every minute. In highly moisturizing shades that continually smooth, soften, comfort.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • To extend lipstick wear, line and fill in lips with Clinique lip liner; glide on lipstick with Lip Brush

Buy on ULTA
  • "I adore this shade for fall. It goes really well with a simple cat eye. This is one of the lipsticks I recommend to friends because it doesn't dry my lips out and has a long lasting wear." in 36 reviews
  • "Perfect color!!! This is one of my favorites! The formula is so soft and creamy. This looks amazing with cocoa peach liner from Clinique!" in 28 reviews
  • "This lipsticke makes my lips really moisturizing and the color lasts very long..i love every different colours it has..they are really pigmented and moisturizing.." in 28 reviews
  • "This is my go-to lipstick every morning before I head out the morning. This shade matches my natural lip color really well, so I use this daily to reinforce my lip color and for that glossy shine that it comes with. I find the Clinique's High Impact line is also really pigmented, so I don't need to layer this on to add color. All in all, a very worthy product" in 15 reviews
Julia E.
Review for: 28 Plum Nude more...
For me Clinique seems to not be as awesome as it used to be. They got rid of some of my favorite shades so I got one that was closest to the og! When I applied it tugged at my lip and took a while to get pigment. After finally getting it on it kind of balled up. It did have amazing staying power and the shad was gorgeous but it was t the best. I would not recommend this lipstick🙁!
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
This is my go to red. I'm pale with very pink undertones (Irish) Most reds look orange and wash me out. This is a deep red with blue tones. It's beautiful! The formula is a bit dry but as are most long wearing lip sticks. I recommend exfoliate, moisturize and use a lip liner.
Kimberly H.
9606 Leon Baden Road Leon, WV
Beautiful colors to choose from. Stays on better than most lipsticks. A little pricey. Have only bought once. Feels nice and makes the lips soft. I would buy again, but with a discount coupon. Love the mauve colors.
Dawn S.
Review for: Extreme Pink more...
This is a 5 star product from an all time favorite brand. I feel spoiled by the pigment and long lasting color. The quality of moisturizing alone is worth every penny in a busy life. The packaging is always lovely and I will, of course purchase it again.
rebecca g.
Love love love the color! Great quality product. You pay a little more but it's well worth it. One of the best things I like is that I can actually try the color on at the department store before I make purchase. This way I always know it's just the right color
Julieth G.
phoenix
Review for: Plum Nude more...
This product is great but I didn’t like that it didn’t really have much pigment , you really have to get on that color but overall for a natural lip it’s great and I recommend for people who go for that kind of lip.
Josie G.
Aurora, MN
I love love the pigment in these lipsticks. I recently started working in the cosmetics department at herbergers and got exposed to Clinique a lot more. Really good stuff for an affordable price I would say.
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Go Fig more...
Clinique used to be my go to for lipstick, until I recently discovered some other brand that I feel last longer. It’s an OK product, the smell is something to definitely get used to. It is not long-lasting if you are planning on drinking or eating. I tend to lean more towards lip stain or matte colors now.
Caitlin H.
Review for: Nearly Violet more...
The packaging, the colors, and the feeling of these lipsticks is worth every penny. I love how buttery these lipsticks feel, a lot of these colors are perfect for everyday wear, my mom even wears these on a daily. This lipstick was my very first "high end" product I have ever purchased and still do.
Leslie O.
The color of these lipsticks was great! It did not stay very well. I’ve gotten a little spoiled with Lipsense, matte products, and lip stains that stay much better, but if you’re looking for a fun or even practical lipstick to wear to work or on a night out, this one is a clear winner!
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this lipstick last throughout the day or does it need constant reapplication?
Amanda P.
Does the Clinique lipstick fade very easily? Alot of lipstick that I try tends to fade very fast.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I am interested in starting to trying new lipstick . I would like to know how this lipstick texture ? Is it a long lasting ?
👸 Erica S.
Is this product as moisturizing as advertised ? And if so is it long lasting ?
Jennifer M.