BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Volumized

With every stroke, the over-the-top brush wraps lashes in instant, jaw-dropping drama. This larger-than-life formula is also safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist tested, too.

How to Use:

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes
  • Repeat to build
  • To apply to lower lashes, hold wand vertically
  • Do not pump brush in container, this adds air that can dry out the mascara
  • To prevent clumping, let mascara dry between coats
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• It is not easy to find good mascara , to good volume and colour t...1 Answers
  • Looking for a mascara that gives me an instantly noticeable diffe...1 Answers
  • Is it waterproof? 1 Answers
Clinique High Impact™ Extreme Volume Mascara
  • "this mascara will always be in my makeup bag! it is such a good consistency, not chunky and doesnt dry out quick! this tube usually lasts me 3 months where drugstore may last one so for the price it is more than worth it!" in 8 reviews
Heather A.
central
Review for: Extreme Black more...
I really love this mascara ! It makes my lashes look longer and not clumpy at all! It looks natural and that’s what I’ve been looking for!!! I got it as a free sample with another Clinique purchase and was hooked ! I love it ! Makes my lashes look so long and full! Highly recommend !
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
This mascara is dramatic and beautiful! It really adds volume to my lashes. It's super easy to apply, and always comes out beautifully. I love how my lashes look noticeably fuller after using this product!
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
Review for: Extreme Black more...
This is the best mascara I've ever found, and I've tried the top picks from every brand. I have oily, sensitive skin, and my eyes itch from most mascaras flaking. This is the only
Mascara that gives me big, gorgeous lashes and doesn't flake all day long!
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Great mascara. It's a little wet for me so I do fan the wand a little bit to dry out the product before applying. But the formula is great and doesn't flake. The brush is awesome and has bristles all the way around so you can separate lashes w the tip. One of my faves.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
Madelynn B.
Review for: Extreme Black, Black more...
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Aby W.
Review for: Black more...
I love this brand of mascara but I have to say I can’t really notice a difference between the mascaras just the brushes. I really love the brush on this one. I feel like it really plumps up my eyelashes.
Destiny H.
Nevada, TX
When This does say extreme volume they are not kidding it works so so so good it makes it look like you have falsies and brings out your eye color one of my favorite mascaras!
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Extreme Black more...
This is my favorite mascara ever! I haven't tried it with the new green applicator yet but the previous version has been in my makeup routine for the past 10 years.
Paige P.
This Mascara is amazing! mascara always seems to smear below my eyes, but the only mascaras in the past I have found that don't do this are also impossible to take off. This mascara stays on well and comes off so easily with jsut water!

It also makes your lashes extra long and thick without clumping at the base. I am never going to use another mascara!
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy it?
Tamaira A.
Inez, KY
How expensive is this mascara?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
What does this product do? what is the effect it leaves
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
It is not easy to find good mascara , to good volume and colour to my lashes, will it make doll eye lashes look?
julie S.
Hanover, ON
Looking for a mascara that gives me an instantly noticeable difference in length and volume. Does this mascara work for that?