BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Vivian A.
New Hyde Park, NY
I got this in my gift bag in non waterproof it smudges like crazy. By the end of the day I looked like i got a black eye. Maybe its because I have oily lids? I don't know but then i got the waterproof one and it was on point.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
I love all Clinique brand products. This is my favorite mascara by far. It helps make My lashes so full and long. I receive several comments ab them daily!! Love it!
Laura N.
Cordele, GA
This mascara works great! Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes
Ash B.
Miami
I spend most of my mornings drenched in water. Clinique' High Impact Waterproof Mascara has held up the best compared to the many other mascaras I have tried.
Alma R.
Astoria
It’s a great mascara, but it lacks on some parts. One pro, it doesn’t smudge easily, it is waterproof but it doesn’t volumize my eyelashes as much as I’d like.
Andrea S.
Mendota, IL
Me gusta mucho esta marca y este rimen no es la excepción es a prueba de agua y dura mucho no hace ningun tipo de alergia de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
I want this product dying to give it a try i would love to try this product on my eyes really want to try it and love the color it looks cute wish i have one
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
This mascara is amazing. It does not make my lashes clump and makes my lashes look NATURAL!!!! I can even wear this mascara alone with no shadows or liners.
Stephanie P.
Olathe, KS
Mascara is def waterproof but tends to clump too much when applying it. I feel like this specific mascara dries out alot faster thaan other Clinique brands.
A Hope B.
Clintwood, VA
Clinique high impact has been my go to for years. No clumping. Pure rich black that looks good on anyone. A tube lasts for a long time. A Lil goes a long way
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?