BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This formula is great for sensitive eyes and definitely doesn't bother my contacts. Its not my absolute favorite but it does it's job for a mascara.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Great natural looking mascara. Love the wet texture. A little pricey. Dries up quickly.
Irene S.
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Me gustó mucho, ojalá y pueda volver a usar otra vez este increíble producto mis pestañas nunca antes fueron tan Feliz
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is pretty good. It's #ophthalmologisttested and comes in black/brown which is less common these days. I usually recommend this mascara for customers who are looking for those two things. Most other brands tend to have a more chocolately brown.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This best mascara ever. Can only put one coat and it's a natural look or layer it up for more dramatic look. My favorite part is when I touch my lashes it doesn't feel like I'm wearing mascara
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

This mascara is expensive but very good. It is water resistant and does not agglomerate. It can be used day and night. I recommend it
Paty S.
Paty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product from Macy's in my Clinique Bonus gift with purchase. It's a good product. It lengthens and adds volume. What I like about this product is that is doesn't flake. My mom likes this product so anytime I get a sample of it I always end up giving it to her.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Clinique brand items. The company is great and I have not found a product I do not like!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. It does not make my lashes clump and makes my lashes look NATURAL!!!! I can even wear this mascara alone with no shadows or liners.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Olathe, KS
Mascara is def waterproof but tends to clump too much when applying it. I feel like this specific mascara dries out alot faster thaan other Clinique brands.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?