BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Jessica H.
Sikeston
Great mascara when you need some that is going to stay on throughout a pool party. I found it to be somewhat trying to remove it. I have very black and I really like the color. Applicator is easy to use and mascara goes on smoothly without clumping. It is also good quality for the price.
Nicky W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the only mascara I'll use for two reasons: 1. All other mascaras I've tried smudge by the end of the day. Actually, by midday I always end up with racoon eyes. This mascara never smudges, not matter how long I wear it. 2. I am allergic to all other waterproof mascaras. They make my eyes swell up for days. This is the only waterproof mascara that both I (and my mom who is also allergic) can use without a reaction.
Karina P.
portland, OR
Love how the original application looks, but after a while it starts crumbling and with wearing contacts it does hurt my eyes.
Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara at the moment it's absolutely amazing! I work in the freezer department at my work and I wear this before going in with my morning routine and it stays on perfectly. It doesn't smudge or clump and it makes my lashes look full but not clumpy
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this on so many of my brides!! I absolutely love this mascara! its the absolute perfect waterproof mascara. It doesn't get weird and clumpy like most other waterproof mascaras. This one also doesn't irritate my eyes, but makes a really big impact!
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. Don't let this get old though. Fall out starts to happen as this gets old. But it is recommended to get new mascaras every 3 months. This does come in a mini version which I use since I don't wear makeup every day. I get mine from sephora.
McKenzie B.
Grand haven , MI
This is my all time favorite mascara. I cannot say enough good things. Compared to others it is long lasting and more waterproof than ever. It has a nice packaging that looks clean and put together and I definetly would recommend this product
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and it worked very well and lasted all day. However, I didn't see anything 'special' about it. I'd rather purchase my drugstore mascara, because I felt there was little difference in quality.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Es una gran mascara su color es intenso y duradero me gusta mucho y la utilizo para ocaciones especiales.
Eliza R.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I wear it every day. It never clumps, goes on smoothly, and lengthens while looking natural. It stays on all day without smearing, and it's waterproof so I wear this one to weddings! It doesn't feel heavy, and is worth the price!
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?