BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I didn't expect much from this mascara because I usually only buy mascara from the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised to that this added volume and length, and held a curl for hours. I still only give this four stars though because it's overpriced and wasn't the best at separating my lashes.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Doesn't really extend the lashes and leaves little flecks of mascara on my cheeks. I'll use the free samples but I wouldn't buy it.
Cat R.
Cat R.
NOVATO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used it a couple times but it's definitely waterproof and smudge-proof. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Perfect for sensitive skin and eyes.
Joslyn K.
Joslyn K.
Dearborn, MI
This is my all time favorite mascara! It really lengthens my lashes and everyone thinks they're fake!
Cori-ann G.
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love because it is water proof and last through out the whole day without getting c lumpy or ugly a must buy
Abby W.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Clinique Waterproof mascara is my absolute favorite mascara ever! I've had it for a long time and I still love it!
vibhuti m.
vibhuti m.
Northridge, CA
Very good mascara. volumizes and gives length to my lashes. i do not feel the need to apply fake lashes after applying this product
Rhodaika I.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Es una gran mascara su color es intenso y duradero me gusta mucho y la utilizo para ocaciones especiales.
April R.
April R.
Niceville, FL
Been using this for over 10 years. My go to. Stays put. Doesn't dry out my lashes. The extra money is worth it. One or two swipes and it's perfect
Christine H.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
Love my Clinique mascara. It's not "clumpy," just the right color and coverage, and it's thick enough that it makes my eyes pop even if I don't have a lot of other makeup on. I buy it from the sales counter at Dillards and the stales staff is always amazing!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?