BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Ash B.
Miami
I spend most of my mornings drenched in water. Clinique' High Impact Waterproof Mascara has held up the best compared to the many other mascaras I have tried.
Alma R.
Astoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great mascara, but it lacks on some parts. One pro, it doesn’t smudge easily, it is waterproof but it doesn’t volumize my eyelashes as much as I’d like.
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this product dying to give it a try i would love to try this product on my eyes really want to try it and love the color it looks cute wish i have one
Andrea S.
Mendota, IL
Me gusta mucho esta marca y este rimen no es la excepción es a prueba de agua y dura mucho no hace ningun tipo de alergia de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo
Stephanie P.
Olathe, KS
Mascara is def waterproof but tends to clump too much when applying it. I feel like this specific mascara dries out alot faster thaan other Clinique brands.
A Hope B.
Clintwood, VA
Clinique high impact has been my go to for years. No clumping. Pure rich black that looks good on anyone. A tube lasts for a long time. A Lil goes a long way
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. It does not make my lashes clump and makes my lashes look NATURAL!!!! I can even wear this mascara alone with no shadows or liners.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This formula is great for sensitive eyes and definitely doesn't bother my contacts. Its not my absolute favorite but it does it's job for a mascara.
April R.
Niceville, FL
Been using this for over 10 years. My go to. Stays put. Doesn't dry out my lashes. The extra money is worth it. One or two swipes and it's perfect
Pamela A.
Blythewood, SC
Received as a gift with purchase and was pleasantly surprised. Easy to use brush, lengthens without clumping, long lasting, and does not flake off.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?