Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Oh dear I hate to think how long Ive been buying this product. Although I love buying new products this is the only one I consistently repurchase, both the regular and the waterproof. Im a believer that different mascaras suit different people but definitely this is my Holy Grail x
Sarah E.
Great mascara. Don't let this get old though. Fall out starts to happen as this gets old. But it is recommended to get new mascaras every 3 months. This does come in a mini version which I use since I don't wear makeup every day. I get mine from sephora.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
I like this product and it worked very well and lasted all day. However, I didn't see anything 'special' about it. I'd rather purchase my drugstore mascara, because I felt there was little difference in quality.
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Love it!! It will stay on all day long, rain or shine!! Bought it at Sephora and will continue to do so!! Being a mother and working full time I was impressed! It's easy to apply, and it's kinda pricey but you get your money worth! I would recommend it!
This mascara is the absolute best I've ever used. I already have full and long lashes, and mascara usually leaves them very very clumpy with the appearance of spider legs. This mascara lifts my lashes up and makes me look more awake. It really opens my face, and never runs down it either! Will always repurchase this.
Jo B.
I've used this mascara many times over the years. It's a great one. I've never purchased directly. I've always seemed to get one in a gift with purchase. However, I can see why it's still around, it works very well & it doesn't irritate the eyes!
Linda H.
I really enjoy this mascara, the formula is more on the dry side so it doesn't weigh down your lashes as wet mascara tends to do. It is a relatively pricey mascara but i feel you get a fair amount of product.
Alejandra M.
This mascara was a total fail me. no length no volume no "impact" was noticed on my eyelashes. it basically just darkens my eyelashes and makes them sturdy so i use it when putting falsies on just because i was not able to return it.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
This mascara has been around for a long time and is still just as popular as it was when it first came out. It's a staple for my makeup caboodle. It's not clumpy and it is very long lasting.
Jessica H.
Great mascara when you need some that is going to stay on throughout a pool party. I found it to be somewhat trying to remove it. I have very black and I really like the color. Applicator is easy to use and mascara goes on smoothly without clumping. It is also good quality for the price.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?