BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Ash B.
Ash B.
Miami
I spend most of my mornings drenched in water. Clinique' High Impact Waterproof Mascara has held up the best compared to the many other mascaras I have tried.
Denisse A.
Denisse A.
It really doesn't come off it took forever to get the mascara off and even with makeup remover wipes I still had mascara on the next day! But it really doesn't smudge, it's a great product if you don't like your mascara moving around.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Hays, KS
Not a fan of the layout of this palette or the colors together in it. It is easy to use and I was a first time buyer but I do not think I would purchase it again I have dark hair and brown eyes and I would recommend this to a friend.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Anderson, SC
This is what I typically use in the summer for being around the pool or at the beach. I wish I loved as much as I do the non-waterproof. The waterproof gets a little clumpy.
EDITH L.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
I usually use Clinique Waterproof mascara and have never had a problem until my most recent purchase. It was a gloppy mess, putting it on always involved wiping clumps out of my hair. Then my eyelashes began to fall out or break off! I notified Clinique about the issues, inquiring if perhaps they had changed containers/suppliers or if they had any knowledge about the serious problem with my eyelashes, but they never responded to my questions or issues. Ultimately it was not worth the trouble to continue to use this mascara.
Nayeli N.
Nayeli N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's is waterproof I like wearing this in the summer because usually when it gets hot I tend to get a little sweaty and this doesn't come off
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Blythewood, SC
Received as a gift with purchase and was pleasantly surprised. Easy to use brush, lengthens without clumping, long lasting, and does not flake off.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very, very sticky. The formula is very heavy and not raise my eyelashes, just leave me a black mass, very black and very difficult to remove, in fact the only thing that works for me to remove it without a problem in the "Take the day off" makeup remover of the same brand. Would not buy and I think overall, clinique can greatly improve their mascaras.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
I didn't expect much from this mascara because I usually only buy mascara from the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised to that this added volume and length, and held a curl for hours. I still only give this four stars though because it's overpriced and wasn't the best at separating my lashes.
Somewhat A L.
Somewhat A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I randomly picked this mascara because I needed good quality make up for a family wedding and I have zero regrets. I actually recommend this to anyone needing mascara that stays on and can give a natural look or a more dramatic look.
This is one of the very few products that are actually worth paying a little more for because the quality is that good.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?