BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara. It adds fibers to extend your eyelashes and make them look super long. It also doesn't clump whatsoever. I highly recommend even though it is a little more expensive than most it is worth the money.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dayton, OH
BEST mascara ever. It is totally waterproof, separates, lengthens, and thickens my skimpy lashes. Never clumps or flakes. I use this every single day. I have been using this for over five years, and it would be hard to find a better product.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best waterproof mascara I can find. Stays on and gives nice volume and curl while being lightweight. Packaging is nice and simple, it doesn't really crumble under my eyes or flake. I reccomend this 100%
Marcinia J.
Marcinia J.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really not good of a mascara I got it from a swag bag. It dries out sooooo quick. And is just clumpy. It separates your lashes well but litterally does not add volume or length. Maybe some definition because the color is black. But if I had the choice to buy it. I wouldn't.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Lynwood, CA
This is the only mascara that I've tried that doesn't end up giving me racoon eyes. The only way this comes off is with warm water. This has lasted through tears, sweating, and swimming! This is the only mascara I will ever use! Love it!!!
LEAR21593 FRANCIS G.
LEAR21593 FRANCIS G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eslo utilice en un curso de maquillaje de Clinique, da buen volumen a las pestsñas, pero, peroooo me irritaron los ojos, lo cual es extraño, ya que es una marca hipoalergenica.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It doesn't go on my eyelashes clumpy like some mascaras do & it gives me length & volume! One con is that is kind of difficult to get off, but the quality of it makes up for that!
Delaney R.
Delaney R.
This is amazing!! It lasts for hours and still looks flawless. Great for layering or by itself. A definite must in my beauty bag. The price is a few dollars less than most high end mascaras which is a nice plus!!
Alma R.
Alma R.
Astoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great mascara, but it lacks on some parts. One pro, it doesn’t smudge easily, it is waterproof but it doesn’t volumize my eyelashes as much as I’d like.
Ash B.
Ash B.
Miami
I spend most of my mornings drenched in water. Clinique' High Impact Waterproof Mascara has held up the best compared to the many other mascaras I have tried.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?