BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Eliza R.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I wear it every day. It never clumps, goes on smoothly, and lengthens while looking natural. It stays on all day without smearing, and it's waterproof so I wear this one to weddings! It doesn't feel heavy, and is worth the price!
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily- you need a good makeup remover since it's waterproof but this product is amazing- no clumps- leaves my lashes long and beautiful! The brush is perfect (not to fat) and the tube is perfect for my purse! I would buy again- price is about $15-$20
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is pretty good. It's #ophthalmologisttested and comes in black/brown which is less common these days. I usually recommend this mascara for customers who are looking for those two things. Most other brands tend to have a more chocolately brown.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and it worked very well and lasted all day. However, I didn't see anything 'special' about it. I'd rather purchase my drugstore mascara, because I felt there was little difference in quality.
Jo B.
I've used this mascara many times over the years. It's a great one. I've never purchased directly. I've always seemed to get one in a gift with purchase. However, I can see why it's still around, it works very well & it doesn't irritate the eyes!
Linda H.
I really enjoy this mascara, the formula is more on the dry side so it doesn't weigh down your lashes as wet mascara tends to do. It is a relatively pricey mascara but i feel you get a fair amount of product.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
This mascara has been around for a long time and is still just as popular as it was when it first came out. It's a staple for my makeup caboodle. It's not clumpy and it is very long lasting.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mascara. If you like volume this one is for you! I have really sparse lashes so this mascara makes my lashes look fuller and longer. It also doesn't run when my eyes water.
Nicole S.
New City, NY
I recived this mascara as a sample with my clinique purchases. It works effectively. I have not used any other brand as I regularly get clinique samples. It is easy to apply/use for when I'm on the go. I would wait until I received another sample.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This best mascara ever. Can only put one coat and it's a natural look or layer it up for more dramatic look. My favorite part is when I touch my lashes it doesn't feel like I'm wearing mascara
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?