BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Not all of their mascaras are great but I really like this one. This is also the one they tend to put in the free gift sets, so I have a ton of the travel sized ones. They give you the "your lashes but better" kind of look which is my favorite. I hate the look of overdone lashes
Paty S.
I got this product from Macy's in my Clinique Bonus gift with purchase. It's a good product. It lengthens and adds volume. What I like about this product is that is doesn't flake. My mom likes this product so anytime I get a sample of it I always end up giving it to her.
Eliza R.
Richmond, IN
This is my favorite mascara. I wear it every day. It never clumps, goes on smoothly, and lengthens while looking natural. It stays on all day without smearing, and it's waterproof so I wear this one to weddings! It doesn't feel heavy, and is worth the price!
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this on so many of my brides!! I absolutely love this mascara! its the absolute perfect waterproof mascara. It doesn't get weird and clumpy like most other waterproof mascaras. This one also doesn't irritate my eyes, but makes a really big impact!
Stephanie N.
I didn't expect much from this mascara because I usually only buy mascara from the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised to that this added volume and length, and held a curl for hours. I still only give this four stars though because it's overpriced and wasn't the best at separating my lashes.
Somewhat A L.
I randomly picked this mascara because I needed good quality make up for a family wedding and I have zero regrets. I actually recommend this to anyone needing mascara that stays on and can give a natural look or a more dramatic look.
This is one of the very few products that are actually worth paying a little more for because the quality is that good.
Mary M.
I use this daily- you need a good makeup remover since it's waterproof but this product is amazing- no clumps- leaves my lashes long and beautiful! The brush is perfect (not to fat) and the tube is perfect for my purse! I would buy again- price is about $15-$20
Isabel ❤.
Favorite mascara at the moment it's absolutely amazing! I work in the freezer department at my work and I wear this before going in with my morning routine and it stays on perfectly. It doesn't smudge or clump and it makes my lashes look full but not clumpy
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
This mascara is pretty good. It's #ophthalmologisttested and comes in black/brown which is less common these days. I usually recommend this mascara for customers who are looking for those two things. Most other brands tend to have a more chocolately brown.
Sarah E.
Great mascara. Don't let this get old though. Fall out starts to happen as this gets old. But it is recommended to get new mascaras every 3 months. This does come in a mini version which I use since I don't wear makeup every day. I get mine from sephora.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?