BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is always a good brand and this mascara is ok. It's a bit pricey for the quality, I feel. It tends to give me black under my eyes after a few hours of wearing the product, especially if I'm busy and moving around a lot (despite being water proof). It's an ok product but not my favorite ever.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara the other day at Ulta and I've been using it daily for about a week now and I've seen such a difference in my lashes every day.. length volume..I love it. It also doesn't smudge or clump up. It's beautiful the way it lays on my lashes...not heavy at all.
marianela P.
marianela P.
hialeah
Beauty Junkie Expert
love how easy it is to put it on. no smears or messy look. it actually works while going for a swim unlike other ones. I like this black mascara because it just goes with everything very classy. I still have the one i bought and will definitely buy it again. I extremely recommend it to anyone going on a long flight, swimming, or just daily use. i love it for my daily use.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a birthday present from a friend!! Love it!! It's long lasting and doesn't flake!! It adds lenght but does not make my eye lashes look any fuller. I would repurchase and recommend it to my friends!!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
It's not the best mascara it's good if you want color but if you want The mascara to give you length it's not for you I'm not going to buy this product again it did come in a nice packaging if you are looking for a mascara I do recommend there real by benefit
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
It's good at staying all day. However it tends to keep your lashes sticking straights rather than a curled lash like at first. If you like exercising but looking nice, this is a good buy. It adds a nice length to your lashes without looking clumpy. If your going to the gym wear this with lip balm, concealer, and this, you'll look great!!
Dely C.
Dely C.
Santa Ana, CA

This product I used it for a long time I liked it because it really was water resistant but I had to apply many layers to see the result I wanted and it is a little more expensive than other maracas that give better result
Kira D.
Kira D.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my favourite waterproof mascara. This is not clumpy and it really separates your lashes instead of making them clump together. This mascara lasts forever since it is waterproof. The only downside, like any waterproof mascara, is that it is difficult to get off.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stays on amazingly well! It is also hypoallergenic so if you are sensitive at all it's great! I was breaking out from another waterproof mascara and tried this. I was not disappointed. It is more expensive than I like to spend but since I really only use mascara I splurge.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Stanton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. It is truly waterproof! It has great color and thickness. I would go with out mascara before I used a different brand. This mascara is easy to use, doesn't get clumpy! I recommend this mascara when ever a makeup conversation comes up!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?