BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Marlena S.
So I purchased this mascara because I was looking for a second mascara to alternate with my high-end ones. I especially bought waterproof because I need my mascara to last throughout my 8-10hr workdays and my evening workouts without running and giving me raccoon eyes. Clinique High Impact waterproof does all of the above for me as well as holds my lash curl and gives them definition. It stays put, doesn't smudge and comes off easily with my makeup remover. Overall a great alternative to my high-end mascaras. Only 4 stars because I don't necessarily get any volumizing or lengthening results from it. My lashes are already pretty full and long so it's difficult to see any dramatic effects. However I'd still rate this mascara best bang for your buck and it's definitely one that I'm gonna keep in my beauty arsenal!
Deborah H.
Kenner, LA
I have sinus issues with everything I wear or smell. I try so many products and give them away because of my sinuses. I'm so glad that I tried Clinique Waterproof mascara. Love it.
Denisse A.
It really doesn't come off it took forever to get the mascara off and even with makeup remover wipes I still had mascara on the next day! But it really doesn't smudge, it's a great product if you don't like your mascara moving around.
Jordan S.
Hays, KS
Not a fan of the layout of this palette or the colors together in it. It is easy to use and I was a first time buyer but I do not think I would purchase it again I have dark hair and brown eyes and I would recommend this to a friend.
Katie J.
Anderson, SC
This is what I typically use in the summer for being around the pool or at the beach. I wish I loved as much as I do the non-waterproof. The waterproof gets a little clumpy.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
I usually use Clinique Waterproof mascara and have never had a problem until my most recent purchase. It was a gloppy mess, putting it on always involved wiping clumps out of my hair. Then my eyelashes began to fall out or break off! I notified Clinique about the issues, inquiring if perhaps they had changed containers/suppliers or if they had any knowledge about the serious problem with my eyelashes, but they never responded to my questions or issues. Ultimately it was not worth the trouble to continue to use this mascara.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
One of my more expensive mascaras but it's the best. All mascaras I wear always cause me to get smudging under the eyes. Not raccoon status, but a light black tinge. This is the formulation that causes it to happen the least. It's a pretty basic brush but it gives me everything I want so that's a major plus in my book.
Mary R.
This is a very good waterproof mascara. I've been using it for years. I used it when I got married, and had a crying fit just BEFORE we finished pictures and you would never know. Unlike some other waterproof mascaras, it is reasonable to remove as well. May not look as phenomenal as some, but looks great, withstands life and comes off.
Kimberly L.
This is probably the first mascara I ever bought, and it did absolutely nothing for me. I have really straight, short, and hard to curl lashes, and this just made them darker but still pointed down. The mascara didn't help my lashes hold a curl and is quite expensive for what it is . Would not repurchase
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
It is very, very sticky. The formula is very heavy and not raise my eyelashes, just leave me a black mass, very black and very difficult to remove, in fact the only thing that works for me to remove it without a problem in the "Take the day off" makeup remover of the same brand. Would not buy and I think overall, clinique can greatly improve their mascaras.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?