BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Hetal P.
Hetal P.
Goldsboro, NC
This is great, smooth mascara . It helps to look eye lashes long , I like it because I have short lashes
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have for contact wearing friends. I have to have a good waterproof for my eyes all day
I really like this product and i would buy it for my eyelashes and for my makeup.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I purchased this mascara because I was looking for a second mascara to alternate with my high-end ones. I especially bought waterproof because I need my mascara to last throughout my 8-10hr workdays and my evening workouts without running and giving me raccoon eyes. Clinique High Impact waterproof does all of the above for me as well as holds my lash curl and gives them definition. It stays put, doesn't smudge and comes off easily with my makeup remover. Overall a great alternative to my high-end mascaras. Only 4 stars because I don't necessarily get any volumizing or lengthening results from it. My lashes are already pretty full and long so it's difficult to see any dramatic effects. However I'd still rate this mascara best bang for your buck and it's definitely one that I'm gonna keep in my beauty arsenal!
Anna S.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever tried!! It has lasted through ugly crying tears and kayaking with waves splashing in my face...legit. It is also so amazing that I've been using it as my everyday mascara since I'm obsessed with the way my lashes look. It's super black, lengthens and defines while also providing lots of volume and a pretty nice curl! & if I use this over a lash primer I seriously look like I have falsies on. I never expected Clinique to be the one to do it but this is my new HG waterproof mascara after trying multiple high end brands even Dior. The brush is absolutely perfect and makes it so easy and smooth to apply. Also worth noting: I can also get at least two coats on before it completely dries, preventing the clumps from forming but you do have to work semi quickly. You will also need a good cleansing oil or waterproof makeup remover to remove it but it's worth it. If you're in the market for a waterproof mascara I highly recommend checking this out!
Dana L.
Dana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My every day go-to. I love the non-waterproof version of this so much but I rub my eyes constantly due to allergies and they tear a lot. I was so happy when I discovered they made a waterproof version. I will say that compared to the non-waterproof one this formula is a little more "sticky" after application (ie. my top eyelashes stick to my bottom ones while drying) but once it sets I'm good to go for the day. I can also apply it twice without it looking like I have spider leg eyelashes (no clumping).
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best waterproof mascara on the market. Being that it's truly waterproof it's perfect for my clients who need their makeup to last all day & night. Even a swim in the pool wouldn't move this baby!

It gives great volume and length without being clumpy. The color is a perfect dark black. I highly recommend to all my clients and friends.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing this waterproof mascara for years and I can honestly say it is my favorite.  I can sweat, cry, swim, or whatever and it does not budge on me.  I often sing under hot spot lights with a camera in my face at church and I never once have had problems with this running, bleeding onto my eye lid or even the bottom lash line.  The price is of course a little more expensive than a drugstore mascara, but it is worth it.
Eliza R.
Eliza R.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. I wear it every day. It never clumps, goes on smoothly, and lengthens while looking natural. It stays on all day without smearing, and it's waterproof so I wear this one to weddings! It doesn't feel heavy, and is worth the price!
Vicky T.
Vicky T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black . I have always had a problem with mascaras running and causing a black streak under my eyes after a couple hours. This mascara doesn't do that and is definitely very waterproof. It also doesn't clump on the lashes and it's perfect for an everyday makeup look.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?