BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Shawndra R.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nice long naturally curled lashes but they are light (I'm a natural blonde). This mascara brings them to life with just one coat. The brush separates and coats each lash. It is long-lasting and doesn't flake or smear.
Delaney R.
This is amazing!! It lasts for hours and still looks flawless. Great for layering or by itself. A definite must in my beauty bag. The price is a few dollars less than most high end mascaras which is a nice plus!!
Laura P.
Dayton, OH
BEST mascara ever. It is totally waterproof, separates, lengthens, and thickens my skimpy lashes. Never clumps or flakes. I use this every single day. I have been using this for over five years, and it would be hard to find a better product.
Aimee B.
The only thing I don't like about this product is when you take it off, it comes off in flakes. So if you wear contacts that could be a problem. Other than that good product
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best waterproof mascara I can find. Stays on and gives nice volume and curl while being lightweight. Packaging is nice and simple, it doesn't really crumble under my eyes or flake. I reccomend this 100%
Marcinia J.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really not good of a mascara I got it from a swag bag. It dries out sooooo quick. And is just clumpy. It separates your lashes well but litterally does not add volume or length. Maybe some definition because the color is black. But if I had the choice to buy it. I wouldn't.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
Love my Clinique mascara. It's not "clumpy," just the right color and coverage, and it's thick enough that it makes my eyes pop even if I don't have a lot of other makeup on. I buy it from the sales counter at Dillards and the stales staff is always amazing!
Maria T.
Lynwood, CA
This is the only mascara that I've tried that doesn't end up giving me racoon eyes. The only way this comes off is with warm water. This has lasted through tears, sweating, and swimming! This is the only mascara I will ever use! Love it!!!
LEAR21593 FRANCIS G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eslo utilice en un curso de maquillaje de Clinique, da buen volumen a las pestsñas, pero, peroooo me irritaron los ojos, lo cual es extraño, ya que es una marca hipoalergenica.
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It doesn't go on my eyelashes clumpy like some mascaras do & it gives me length & volume! One con is that is kind of difficult to get off, but the quality of it makes up for that!
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?