BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Lacey S.
Stanton
I absolutely love this mascara. It is truly waterproof! It has great color and thickness. I would go with out mascara before I used a different brand. This mascara is easy to use, doesn't get clumpy! I recommend this mascara when ever a makeup conversation comes up!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Got this as a birthday present from a friend!! Love it!! It's long lasting and doesn't flake!! It adds lenght but does not make my eye lashes look any fuller. I would repurchase and recommend it to my friends!!
Sherry A.
It's not the best mascara it's good if you want color but if you want The mascara to give you length it's not for you I'm not going to buy this product again it did come in a nice packaging if you are looking for a mascara I do recommend there real by benefit
Courtney F.
Monroe, GA
Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black works really well. It smoothly glides across real and fake eyelashes. This product truly is waterproof and I haven't found another mascara as waterproof and flawless looking as Clinique High Impact. The only con is that the containers don't seem to have a lot in them.
Sophia R.
It's good at staying all day. However it tends to keep your lashes sticking straights rather than a curled lash like at first. If you like exercising but looking nice, this is a good buy. It adds a nice length to your lashes without looking clumpy. If your going to the gym wear this with lip balm, concealer, and this, you'll look great!!
Caroline M.
I LOVE Clinique products and the mascara is no exception. This brings out the green in my eyes and pumps up my lashes better than anything else. Since it's waterproof it isn't going anywhere, but it never looks chunky.
Amy D.
This mascara is great for everyday wear and for a night out. The brush has a great shape for application and the mascara goes on easy and does not clump. The mascara will last all day or all night. The packaging of the product is attractive, and I would recommend this product to anyone who uses mascara!
Dely C.
Santa Ana, CA

This product I used it for a long time I liked it because it really was water resistant but I had to apply many layers to see the result I wanted and it is a little more expensive than other maracas that give better result
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
This stays on amazingly well! It is also hypoallergenic so if you are sensitive at all it's great! I was breaking out from another waterproof mascara and tried this. I was not disappointed. It is more expensive than I like to spend but since I really only use mascara I splurge.
Shawndra R.
Nashville, TN
I have nice long naturally curled lashes but they are light (I'm a natural blonde). This mascara brings them to life with just one coat. The brush separates and coats each lash. It is long-lasting and doesn't flake or smear.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?