BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara at the moment it's absolutely amazing! I work in the freezer department at my work and I wear this before going in with my morning routine and it stays on perfectly. It doesn't smudge or clump and it makes my lashes look full but not clumpy
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara. Don't let this get old though. Fall out starts to happen as this gets old. But it is recommended to get new mascaras every 3 months. This does come in a mini version which I use since I don't wear makeup every day. I get mine from sephora.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Love it!! It will stay on all day long, rain or shine!! Bought it at Sephora and will continue to do so!! Being a mother and working full time I was impressed! It's easy to apply, and it's kinda pricey but you get your money worth! I would recommend it!
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this on so many of my brides!! I absolutely love this mascara! its the absolute perfect waterproof mascara. It doesn't get weird and clumpy like most other waterproof mascaras. This one also doesn't irritate my eyes, but makes a really big impact!
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Grand haven , MI
This is my all time favorite mascara. I cannot say enough good things. Compared to others it is long lasting and more waterproof than ever. It has a nice packaging that looks clean and put together and I definetly would recommend this product
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Clinique products and the mascara is no exception. This brings out the green in my eyes and pumps up my lashes better than anything else. Since it's waterproof it isn't going anywhere, but it never looks chunky.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has an easy to use wand applicator and a non clumping formula. It does not dry out fast and lasts a long time for a mascara which I love! I have blue eyes so the black really brings them out.
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mascara. If you like volume this one is for you! I have really sparse lashes so this mascara makes my lashes look fuller and longer. It also doesn't run when my eyes water.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
This mascara has been around for a long time and is still just as popular as it was when it first came out. It's a staple for my makeup caboodle. It's not clumpy and it is very long lasting.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Danbury, CT
I have always been partial to Clinique products but never loved their mascaras until now. I have used this one then tried others and always end up going back to this one.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?