BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I bought this mascara the other day at Ulta and I've been using it daily for about a week now and I've seen such a difference in my lashes every day.. length volume..I love it. It also doesn't smudge or clump up. It's beautiful the way it lays on my lashes...not heavy at all.
marianela P.
hialeah
love how easy it is to put it on. no smears or messy look. it actually works while going for a swim unlike other ones. I like this black mascara because it just goes with everything very classy. I still have the one i bought and will definitely buy it again. I extremely recommend it to anyone going on a long flight, swimming, or just daily use. i love it for my daily use.
Vicky T.
I absolutely love the Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black . I have always had a problem with mascaras running and causing a black streak under my eyes after a couple hours. This mascara doesn't do that and is definitely very waterproof. It also doesn't clump on the lashes and it's perfect for an everyday makeup look.
Amy G.
Carmel, IN
This is a good waterproof mascara. It definitely doesn't come off until you take it off. It's not a big impact, lengthening mascara. More of an every day mascara than a night out one. It is a little less expensive than some, so that is a plus. I would buy it again.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Clinique is always a good brand and this mascara is ok. It's a bit pricey for the quality, I feel. It tends to give me black under my eyes after a few hours of wearing the product, especially if I'm busy and moving around a lot (despite being water proof). It's an ok product but not my favorite ever.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This is by far, my favorite mascara.  I was introduced to this by friend and have been hooked ever since.  It doesn't get super clumpy.  My lashes look long, full, and dramatic.  I love how easy it is to get a good coat on.  I will most definitely stick with this one!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
This mascara has an easy to use wand applicator and a non clumping formula. It does not dry out fast and lasts a long time for a mascara which I love! I have blue eyes so the black really brings them out.
Kira D.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is my favourite waterproof mascara. This is not clumpy and it really separates your lashes instead of making them clump together. This mascara lasts forever since it is waterproof. The only downside, like any waterproof mascara, is that it is difficult to get off.
Hannah L.
Auburn, AL
I usually try just the regular high impact mascara, but recently I decided to try the waterproof version. The waterproof is much more clumpy than the regular. It is very long lasting though, which also means that it's very difficult to remove at the end of the day.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is my favorite basic every day wear mascara. I’ve bought it once but will definitely get it again. It’s not too pricey for a professional mascara. It is definitely one you have to build.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?