BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best waterproof mascara on the market. Being that it's truly waterproof it's perfect for my clients who need their makeup to last all day & night. Even a swim in the pool wouldn't move this baby!

It gives great volume and length without being clumpy. The color is a perfect dark black. I highly recommend to all my clients and friends.
Heather F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing this waterproof mascara for years and I can honestly say it is my favorite.  I can sweat, cry, swim, or whatever and it does not budge on me.  I often sing under hot spot lights with a camera in my face at church and I never once have had problems with this running, bleeding onto my eye lid or even the bottom lash line.  The price is of course a little more expensive than a drugstore mascara, but it is worth it.
marianela P.
hialeah
Beauty Junkie Expert
love how easy it is to put it on. no smears or messy look. it actually works while going for a swim unlike other ones. I like this black mascara because it just goes with everything very classy. I still have the one i bought and will definitely buy it again. I extremely recommend it to anyone going on a long flight, swimming, or just daily use. i love it for my daily use.
Vicky T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black . I have always had a problem with mascaras running and causing a black streak under my eyes after a couple hours. This mascara doesn't do that and is definitely very waterproof. It also doesn't clump on the lashes and it's perfect for an everyday makeup look.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Oh dear I hate to think how long Ive been buying this product. Although I love buying new products this is the only one I consistently repurchase, both the regular and the waterproof. Im a believer that different mascaras suit different people but definitely this is my Holy Grail x
Amy G.
Carmel, IN
This is a good waterproof mascara. It definitely doesn't come off until you take it off. It's not a big impact, lengthening mascara. More of an every day mascara than a night out one. It is a little less expensive than some, so that is a plus. I would buy it again.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is always a good brand and this mascara is ok. It's a bit pricey for the quality, I feel. It tends to give me black under my eyes after a few hours of wearing the product, especially if I'm busy and moving around a lot (despite being water proof). It's an ok product but not my favorite ever.
This mascara is the absolute best I've ever used. I already have full and long lashes, and mascara usually leaves them very very clumpy with the appearance of spider legs. This mascara lifts my lashes up and makes me look more awake. It really opens my face, and never runs down it either! Will always repurchase this.
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was a total fail me. no length no volume no "impact" was noticed on my eyelashes. it basically just darkens my eyelashes and makes them sturdy so i use it when putting falsies on just because i was not able to return it.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has an easy to use wand applicator and a non clumping formula. It does not dry out fast and lasts a long time for a mascara which I love! I have blue eyes so the black really brings them out.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?