BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Marie-Andree C.
Montreal
Not my favourite mascara, doesn't add enough volume or length. A good basic mascara for light makeup days. Stays put without running.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique mascaras are always my favorites! I love their warm water removal best. They aren't harsh on my few wimpy lashes. But this mascara adds good volume and thickness. It Looks great and there's no need to worry about racoon eyes! I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes. So I need to make sure I wipe most of it off when taking the wand out of the tube.
LAURA B.
I LIKE THIS MASK BECAUSE IT IS VERY EASY TO REMOVE IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE STRESSED, DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYELASHES, WITHDRAW WITH AN AMAZING FACILITY I LOVE IT, SINCE THE PROBE I LOVE IT, IT IS MY FAVORITE MASK I RECOMMEND IT, I SEND A SISTER TO MY SISTER AND ALSO LOVES IT.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays! I do find the waterproof version a little thinner than the regular High Impact Mascara - but it is definitely waterproof! With the waterproof version I find I do need to curl my lashes and then do at least two coats to avoid a "spidery" type look. Priced the same as the original version - around $29.00 a tube. Overall I give it a thumbs up though for staying power!
Karen D.
Whitby, ON
This is the only mascara I use, I've been using it daily for over a year now.

Most mascaras, even waterproof ones, usually run and fade by the end of the day but not this one. I even use it when teaching swim lessons and it stays on!

It's smooth, not clumpy, and goes on evenly. 11/10 recommend!
Susana B.
Very good mascara, leaves me very nice lashes and lasts me all day. I highly recommend it.
Kelly K.
Fargo, ND
Good mascara in terms of length. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that I like the doubling mascara better. I would buy it again as it is a good mascara for the price.
Tasha S.
All time favourite mascara. This lifts my lashes and makes them look thicker and more fluttery. Because it's waterproof you don't need to worry about any smudging throughout the day and it makes it perfect all year round.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better waterproof mascaras I've tried. It does everything well, though nothing really great.
Michelle M.
Great mascara, natural but still gives volume and length. I feel it could give more volume because I am comparing it to the makeup forever mascara but it is still great. This mascara was recommended to me by a worker at Sephora she said it was the next step down from the makeup forever.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?