BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays! I do find the waterproof version a little thinner than the regular High Impact Mascara - but it is definitely waterproof! With the waterproof version I find I do need to curl my lashes and then do at least two coats to avoid a "spidery" type look. Priced the same as the original version - around $29.00 a tube. Overall I give it a thumbs up though for staying power!
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This mascara is fantastic! I tried many brands and many others but i will always stick wit this one. It doesn't clump and it elongates your eyelashes perfectly
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Western Australia
THIS IS AWESOME! I use it all the time! I used it for about a year and then I lost it :( . It's amazing, especially for the rain. It does not budge at all. DEFS RECOMMEND TO SOMEONE
Marie-Andree C.
Marie-Andree C.
Montreal
Not my favourite mascara, doesn't add enough volume or length. A good basic mascara for light makeup days. Stays put without running.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
All time favourite mascara. This lifts my lashes and makes them look thicker and more fluttery. Because it's waterproof you don't need to worry about any smudging throughout the day and it makes it perfect all year round.
SARA G.
SARA G.
This mascara Clinique have mini sizes, I like to day.
let me black and elongated eyelashes, okay but like the most dramatic eyelashes, I would not buy it but if they give me clear that the use.
Tone Black
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?