BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Coline D.
Coline D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product give nice and full lashes that will last all day long even during a night at the club or in the rain. But it is a pain to remove even when using oils or wateproof make up remover.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
A great little staple in my make up bag! This is the perfect natural lash for me. Not too natural that it looks like nothing is on, but not too dramatic. Love it! Feels so smooth too, not dry and crunchy or flakey.
Fafie M.
Fafie M.
Love that it elongates your lashes and gives you that false lash look..it doesn't wear off and even if you cry it stays on because it's waterproof lol.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique mascaras are always my favorites! I love their warm water removal best. They aren't harsh on my few wimpy lashes. But this mascara adds good volume and thickness. It Looks great and there's no need to worry about racoon eyes! I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes. So I need to make sure I wipe most of it off when taking the wand out of the tube.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hanmer, Ontario
It's an okay mascara, the waterproof actually does last/work which is rare because I find a lot of waterproof mascara actually doesn't work....but sadly it doesn't give me a lot of volume/length
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
I LIKE THIS MASK BECAUSE IT IS VERY EASY TO REMOVE IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE STRESSED, DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYELASHES, WITHDRAW WITH AN AMAZING FACILITY I LOVE IT, SINCE THE PROBE I LOVE IT, IT IS MY FAVORITE MASK I RECOMMEND IT, I SEND A SISTER TO MY SISTER AND ALSO LOVES IT.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Fargo, ND
Good mascara in terms of length. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that I like the doubling mascara better. I would buy it again as it is a good mascara for the price.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better waterproof mascaras I've tried. It does everything well, though nothing really great.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Whitby, ON
This is the only mascara I use, I've been using it daily for over a year now.

Most mascaras, even waterproof ones, usually run and fade by the end of the day but not this one. I even use it when teaching swim lessons and it stays on!

It's smooth, not clumpy, and goes on evenly. 11/10 recommend!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays! I do find the waterproof version a little thinner than the regular High Impact Mascara - but it is definitely waterproof! With the waterproof version I find I do need to curl my lashes and then do at least two coats to avoid a "spidery" type look. Priced the same as the original version - around $29.00 a tube. Overall I give it a thumbs up though for staying power!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?