BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Karen D.
Whitby, ON
This is the only mascara I use, I've been using it daily for over a year now.

Most mascaras, even waterproof ones, usually run and fade by the end of the day but not this one. I even use it when teaching swim lessons and it stays on!

It's smooth, not clumpy, and goes on evenly. 11/10 recommend!
LAURA B.
I LIKE THIS MASK BECAUSE IT IS VERY EASY TO REMOVE IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE STRESSED, DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYELASHES, WITHDRAW WITH AN AMAZING FACILITY I LOVE IT, SINCE THE PROBE I LOVE IT, IT IS MY FAVORITE MASK I RECOMMEND IT, I SEND A SISTER TO MY SISTER AND ALSO LOVES IT.
Coline D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product give nice and full lashes that will last all day long even during a night at the club or in the rain. But it is a pain to remove even when using oils or wateproof make up remover.
Kelly K.
Fargo, ND
Good mascara in terms of length. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that I like the doubling mascara better. I would buy it again as it is a good mascara for the price.
Tasha S.
All time favourite mascara. This lifts my lashes and makes them look thicker and more fluttery. Because it's waterproof you don't need to worry about any smudging throughout the day and it makes it perfect all year round.
Ashleigh G.
A great little staple in my make up bag! This is the perfect natural lash for me. Not too natural that it looks like nothing is on, but not too dramatic. Love it! Feels so smooth too, not dry and crunchy or flakey.
Fafie M.
Love that it elongates your lashes and gives you that false lash look..it doesn't wear off and even if you cry it stays on because it's waterproof lol.
Shravya R.
Good Mascara. Doesn't smudge when applied and stays waterproof. Makes it hard to remove the mascara though :)
Susana B.
Very good mascara, leaves me very nice lashes and lasts me all day. I highly recommend it.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique mascaras are always my favorites! I love their warm water removal best. They aren't harsh on my few wimpy lashes. But this mascara adds good volume and thickness. It Looks great and there's no need to worry about racoon eyes! I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes. So I need to make sure I wipe most of it off when taking the wand out of the tube.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?