BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Chloe H.
This was awful. It made my eyelashes really clumpy. I wouldn't buy this again. It wasn't worth the money. I find maybelline is a lot better for the same kind of brush. It wasn't nice and it was overpriced
Veruzka C.
In general, it is an excellent product: It does not clump, its brush is amazing because it reaches all lashes and the formula lasts all day. It does not look exaggerated and for a natural look, it is the mask that I like the most. Great but it is quite difficult to remove. I tried it with oil based eye make-up remover and I had to carve my eyes several times to be able to remove all the product. It irritated me a lot.
Gillian S.
Thornton, Fife
Amazing! This is the only mascara that I can use. It does what it does on the tin. I recommend this to everyone. I tried lots of high street brands to high end mascara none of them work anything like this. I now no longer resemble a panda after a few hours! If I was to have a negative comment I'd say it doesn't always come out that great on the wand, I've got to put it in and out a few times to get rid of excess mascara.
Karen D.
Whitby, ON
This is the only mascara I use, I've been using it daily for over a year now.

Most mascaras, even waterproof ones, usually run and fade by the end of the day but not this one. I even use it when teaching swim lessons and it stays on!

It's smooth, not clumpy, and goes on evenly. 11/10 recommend!
LAURA B.
I LIKE THIS MASK BECAUSE IT IS VERY EASY TO REMOVE IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE STRESSED, DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYELASHES, WITHDRAW WITH AN AMAZING FACILITY I LOVE IT, SINCE THE PROBE I LOVE IT, IT IS MY FAVORITE MASK I RECOMMEND IT, I SEND A SISTER TO MY SISTER AND ALSO LOVES IT.
Coline D.
This product give nice and full lashes that will last all day long even during a night at the club or in the rain. But it is a pain to remove even when using oils or wateproof make up remover.
Kelly K.
Fargo, ND
Good mascara in terms of length. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that I like the doubling mascara better. I would buy it again as it is a good mascara for the price.
Tasha S.
Stanhope Close, Houghton Le Spring
All time favourite mascara. This lifts my lashes and makes them look thicker and more fluttery. Because it's waterproof you don't need to worry about any smudging throughout the day and it makes it perfect all year round.
Katharine A.
I bought this mascara after my eyes reacted to a drugstore mascara and I was super impressed with the gentle formula. No watery or irritated eyes here! This is definitely a good daily mascara. The look isn't too bold, but it does fill out lashes nicely and it holds a curl throughout the day. It can be a little difficult to remove, but that goes for any waterproof mascara!
Ashleigh G.
A great little staple in my make up bag! This is the perfect natural lash for me. Not too natural that it looks like nothing is on, but not too dramatic. Love it! Feels so smooth too, not dry and crunchy or flakey.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?