BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
A must have for contact wearing friends. I have to have a good waterproof for my eyes all day
Robyn R.
Cordova, TN
Love this product. I receive several compliments on my eye lashes when wearing this mascara.
Mary S.
Easy to take off waterproof a little high priced for mascara and black is my go to color.
Tiffany W.
Waco, TX
Very noticeable difference in length and volume. Doesn't clump and can last a long time.
Ashley M.
Great natural looking mascara. Love the wet texture. A little pricey. Dries up quickly.
Tatiana A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I just started it but I like it for everyday use. Does nto give me the dramatic look.
I really like this product and i would buy it for my eyelashes and for my makeup.
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick.
Mikhaela A.
Surrey, BC
My first ever Clinique mascara! True to its claims, my lashes feel safe and secure all day long despite the humid weather.

My go-to for natural #nomakeup makeup days! Lightweight, does not clump at all

Effortlessly beautiful lashes are so easy to achieve with its medium-sized straight applicator
Anda M.
London, ON
One of my favourite mascaras! Definitely waterproof and definitely high-impact. It doesn't flake or smudge. However, any trace of surplus has to be removed from the brush before application - even the tiniest surplus would form sticky clumps. This would be my only con, but it can be avoided easily so I'm still giving it a 5. Good for sensitive eyes and removes completely with waterproof eye makeup remover.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?