BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Amy D.
Amy D.
This mascara is great for everyday wear and for a night out. The brush has a great shape for application and the mascara goes on easy and does not clump. The mascara will last all day or all night. The packaging of the product is attractive, and I would recommend this product to anyone who uses mascara!
Katharine A.
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
I bought this mascara after my eyes reacted to a drugstore mascara and I was super impressed with the gentle formula. No watery or irritated eyes here! This is definitely a good daily mascara. The look isn't too bold, but it does fill out lashes nicely and it holds a curl throughout the day. It can be a little difficult to remove, but that goes for any waterproof mascara!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Great mascara, natural but still gives volume and length. I feel it could give more volume because I am comparing it to the makeup forever mascara but it is still great. This mascara was recommended to me by a worker at Sephora she said it was the next step down from the makeup forever.
bianca p.
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.
Me encanta en realidad es muy resistente al agua y eso lo hace fabuloso, definitivamente recomiendo que lo pruebes
Susana B.
Susana B.
Very good mascara, leaves me very nice lashes and lasts me all day. I highly recommend it.
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
es una de mis mascaras de pestañas favoritas la use una vez y me encanta su textura
Anda M.
Anda M.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite mascaras! Definitely waterproof and definitely high-impact. It doesn't flake or smudge. However, any trace of surplus has to be removed from the brush before application - even the tiniest surplus would form sticky clumps. This would be my only con, but it can be avoided easily so I'm still giving it a 5. Good for sensitive eyes and removes completely with waterproof eye makeup remover.
Veruzka C.
Veruzka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In general, it is an excellent product: It does not clump, its brush is amazing because it reaches all lashes and the formula lasts all day. It does not look exaggerated and for a natural look, it is the mask that I like the most. Great but it is quite difficult to remove. I tried it with oil based eye make-up remover and I had to carve my eyes several times to be able to remove all the product. It irritated me a lot.
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Thornton, Fife
Amazing! This is the only mascara that I can use. It does what it does on the tin. I recommend this to everyone. I tried lots of high street brands to high end mascara none of them work anything like this. I now no longer resemble a panda after a few hours! If I was to have a negative comment I'd say it doesn't always come out that great on the wand, I've got to put it in and out a few times to get rid of excess mascara.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was awful. It made my eyelashes really clumpy. I wouldn't buy this again. It wasn't worth the money. I find maybelline is a lot better for the same kind of brush. It wasn't nice and it was overpriced
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?