BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Maria M.
Maria M.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this product dying to give it a try i would love to try this product on my eyes really want to try it and love the color it looks cute wish i have one
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New City, NY
I recived this mascara as a sample with my clinique purchases. It works effectively. I have not used any other brand as I regularly get clinique samples. It is easy to apply/use for when I'm on the go. I would wait until I received another sample.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
Loves that it doesn't clumps or mattes up. very easy to use. Excellent coverage. Appreciate the size of brush and compact.
Linda H.
Linda H.
I really enjoy this mascara, the formula is more on the dry side so it doesn't weigh down your lashes as wet mascara tends to do. It is a relatively pricey mascara but i feel you get a fair amount of product.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good waterproof mascara. I've been using it for years. I used it when I got married, and had a crying fit just BEFORE we finished pictures and you would never know. Unlike some other waterproof mascaras, it is reasonable to remove as well. May not look as phenomenal as some, but looks great, withstands life and comes off.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
I can swim, cry, and have laughter tears with these one, clinique is my fav for makeup products
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good mascara. Not my favorite, but it works. Would buy if I needed another tube.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
This mascara was a total fail me. no length no volume no "impact" was noticed on my eyelashes. it basically just darkens my eyelashes and makes them sturdy so i use it when putting falsies on just because i was not able to return it.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Carmel, IN
This is a good waterproof mascara. It definitely doesn't come off until you take it off. It's not a big impact, lengthening mascara. More of an every day mascara than a night out one. It is a little less expensive than some, so that is a plus. I would buy it again.
Tatiana A.
Tatiana A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I just started it but I like it for everyday use. Does nto give me the dramatic look.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?