BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Tatiana A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I just started it but I like it for everyday use. Does nto give me the dramatic look.
I really like this product and i would buy it for my eyelashes and for my makeup.
Sarah S.
Alderson, WV
This mascara is great. It's very deep black, makes lashes voluminous, and doesn't clump. It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover. Good stuff.
Laura N.
Cordele, GA
This mascara works great! Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes
Amy M.
La Mesa , CA
I love this mascara its light builds well and doesn't leave your lashes clumpy even after a few coats (for more intense looks) if you want big spider leg lashes try something else. This creates a neat clean eyelash
Tiffany W.
Waco, TX
Very noticeable difference in length and volume. Doesn't clump and can last a long time.
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
I love all Clinique brand products. This is my favorite mascara by far. It helps make My lashes so full and long. I receive several comments ab them daily!! Love it!
LOVE this product. I first got a sample of it in a gift with purchase and fell in love with it. This mascara is seriously AMAZING. It never clumps, it goes on smooth , add a lot of volume, and it NEVER smears off. It is truly amazing.
Kelli W.
This mascara is awesome! It applies a clean and clump free coats. Makes my lashes look voluminous and thick.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?