BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Love because it is water proof and last through out the whole day without getting c lumpy or ugly a must buy
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am a huge fan of Clinique brand items. The company is great and I have not found a product I do not like!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
This is a good mascara. I use it alot and it doesn't clump. It separates your eyelashes and lasts all day.
Hetal P.
Goldsboro, NC
This is great, smooth mascara . It helps to look eye lashes long , I like it because I have short lashes
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This mascara is just okay to me. It is not something I reach for normally. It just isn't that impressive.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Es una gran mascara su color es intenso y duradero me gusta mucho y la utilizo para ocaciones especiales.
Joslyn K.
Dearborn, MI
This is my all time favorite mascara! It really lengthens my lashes and everyone thinks they're fake!
Kenia Gabriela T.
MIAMI, FL
It's a defining mascara lashes dramatically , I love it for everyday that gives a beautiful look ...
Chelsea P.
This is a pretty good mascara. Not my favorite, but it works. Would buy if I needed another tube.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
I can swim, cry, and have laughter tears with these one, clinique is my fav for makeup products
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?