BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
I love all Clinique brand products. This is my favorite mascara by far. It helps make My lashes so full and long. I receive several comments ab them daily!! Love it!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Waco, TX
Very noticeable difference in length and volume. Doesn't clump and can last a long time.
La Mesa , CA
I love this mascara its light builds well and doesn't leave your lashes clumpy even after a few coats (for more intense looks) if you want big spider leg lashes try something else. This creates a neat clean eyelash
Laura N.
Laura N.
Cordele, GA
This mascara works great! Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super great. stays on forever even when I'm jump in the pool which is nice. It goes on nicely and doesn't clump which is a big check. It doesn't get all over my eyelids after wearing all day too
Kenia Gabriela T.
Kenia Gabriela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a defining mascara lashes dramatically , I love it for everyday that gives a beautiful look ...
Mary S.
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to take off waterproof a little high priced for mascara and black is my go to color.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and it worked very well and lasted all day. However, I didn't see anything 'special' about it. I'd rather purchase my drugstore mascara, because I felt there was little difference in quality.
Jo B.
Jo B.
I've used this mascara many times over the years. It's a great one. I've never purchased directly. I've always seemed to get one in a gift with purchase. However, I can see why it's still around, it works very well & it doesn't irritate the eyes!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?