BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
vibhuti m.
Bloomington
Very good mascara. volumizes and gives length to my lashes. i do not feel the need to apply fake lashes after applying this product
Melissa B.
Doesn't really extend the lashes and leaves little flecks of mascara on my cheeks. I'll use the free samples but I wouldn't buy it.
Karina P.
Portland, OR
Love how the original application looks, but after a while it starts crumbling and with wearing contacts it does hurt my eyes.
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
Loves that it doesn't clumps or mattes up. very easy to use. Excellent coverage. Appreciate the size of brush and compact.
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Me gustó mucho, ojalá y pueda volver a usar otra vez este increíble producto mis pestañas nunca antes fueron tan Feliz
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
This Clinique Waterproof mascara is my absolute favorite mascara ever! I've had it for a long time and I still love it!
Megan R.
This wand is perfect for applying mascara. It really separates and lifts my lashes for a beautifully defined eye.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I keep this on in my purse as a go to. it can be clumpy with a couple layers but be patient and it looks amazing.
Hannah S.
Summerville, SC
The best mascara I have ever used and lasted so long! It does not clump and come is great colors for every lash!
Kelli W.
This mascara is awesome! It applies a clean and clump free coats. Makes my lashes look voluminous and thick.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?