BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
The only thing I don't like about this product is when you take it off, it comes off in flakes. So if you wear contacts that could be a problem. Other than that good product
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Cordova, TN
Love this product. I receive several compliments on my eye lashes when wearing this mascara.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Monroe, GA
Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black works really well. It smoothly glides across real and fake eyelashes. This product truly is waterproof and I haven't found another mascara as waterproof and flawless looking as Clinique High Impact. The only con is that the containers don't seem to have a lot in them.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Kenner, LA
I have sinus issues with everything I wear or smell. I try so many products and give them away because of my sinuses. I'm so glad that I tried Clinique Waterproof mascara. Love it.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Oh dear I hate to think how long Ive been buying this product. Although I love buying new products this is the only one I consistently repurchase, both the regular and the waterproof. Im a believer that different mascaras suit different people but definitely this is my Holy Grail x
Vivian A.
Vivian A.
New Hyde Park, NY
I got this in my gift bag in non waterproof it smudges like crazy. By the end of the day I looked like i got a black eye. Maybe its because I have oily lids? I don't know but then i got the waterproof one and it was on point.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
Love this mascara. I never have any smudging or fall out from it. It give me length and some fullness while never irritating my sensitive eyes.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
This mascara is awesome! It applies a clean and clump free coats. Makes my lashes look voluminous and thick.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Alderson, WV
This mascara is great. It's very deep black, makes lashes voluminous, and doesn't clump. It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover. Good stuff.
LOVE this product. I first got a sample of it in a gift with purchase and fell in love with it. This mascara is seriously AMAZING. It never clumps, it goes on smooth , add a lot of volume, and it NEVER smears off. It is truly amazing.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?