BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Me gustó mucho, ojalá y pueda volver a usar otra vez este increíble producto mis pestañas nunca antes fueron tan Feliz
Ashley M.
Great natural looking mascara. Love the wet texture. A little pricey. Dries up quickly.
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super great. stays on forever even when I'm jump in the pool which is nice. It goes on nicely and doesn't clump which is a big check. It doesn't get all over my eyelids after wearing all day too
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I purchased this mascara because I was looking for a second mascara to alternate with my high-end ones. I especially bought waterproof because I need my mascara to last throughout my 8-10hr workdays and my evening workouts without running and giving me raccoon eyes. Clinique High Impact waterproof does all of the above for me as well as holds my lash curl and gives them definition. It stays put, doesn't smudge and comes off easily with my makeup remover. Overall a great alternative to my high-end mascaras. Only 4 stars because I don't necessarily get any volumizing or lengthening results from it. My lashes are already pretty full and long so it's difficult to see any dramatic effects. However I'd still rate this mascara best bang for your buck and it's definitely one that I'm gonna keep in my beauty arsenal!
Somewhat A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I randomly picked this mascara because I needed good quality make up for a family wedding and I have zero regrets. I actually recommend this to anyone needing mascara that stays on and can give a natural look or a more dramatic look.
This is one of the very few products that are actually worth paying a little more for because the quality is that good.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very, very sticky. The formula is very heavy and not raise my eyelashes, just leave me a black mass, very black and very difficult to remove, in fact the only thing that works for me to remove it without a problem in the "Take the day off" makeup remover of the same brand. Would not buy and I think overall, clinique can greatly improve their mascaras.
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
I usually use Clinique Waterproof mascara and have never had a problem until my most recent purchase. It was a gloppy mess, putting it on always involved wiping clumps out of my hair. Then my eyelashes began to fall out or break off! I notified Clinique about the issues, inquiring if perhaps they had changed containers/suppliers or if they had any knowledge about the serious problem with my eyelashes, but they never responded to my questions or issues. Ultimately it was not worth the trouble to continue to use this mascara.
vibhuti m.
Bloomington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good mascara. volumizes and gives length to my lashes. i do not feel the need to apply fake lashes after applying this product
Stephanie N.
I didn't expect much from this mascara because I usually only buy mascara from the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised to that this added volume and length, and held a curl for hours. I still only give this four stars though because it's overpriced and wasn't the best at separating my lashes.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
I am always impressed with Clinique's mascara. It doesn't clump, covers well, and even the regular ("non-water proof") mascara stays on in the water. If anything, this mascara is a little difficult to get off just because it works so well. Highly recommended.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?