BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Stefanie J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a Younique Presenter, I believe in our products and how amazing they are! Unfortunately, with my very sensitive eyes, I cannot use our new epic mascara. I was devastated! Then I found this Clinique mascara. I have absolutely no bad reactions to this product. No yellowing of my eyes or raging migraines! It’s simply a breath of fresh air! I will never use another mascara product! Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara-BLACK/BROWN-One Size
Amanda D.
I love this mascara, and it deserves much more attention in the vlogging community.  Most mascaras smudge on me, even when they are labeled as waterproof; this one has not let me down, not even in 102 F weather. This mascara gives me volumized, fluttery eyelashes, and I do love the packaging (very sleek and elegant).  I will say that I prefer the wand in the sample than I do in the full sized.  In the sample size, the bristles are shaped like a thin Christmas tree with a point that let you get to the hard-to-reach lashes.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara the other day at Ulta and I've been using it daily for about a week now and I've seen such a difference in my lashes every day.. length volume..I love it. It also doesn't smudge or clump up. It's beautiful the way it lays on my lashes...not heavy at all.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this mascara! Kind of expensive, but works like a charm! I love the volume it gives, and being a swim instructor I need the waterproof stuff. Stays on and comes off with make up remover wipes. Would buy again!
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far, my favorite mascara.  I was introduced to this by friend and have been hooked ever since.  It doesn't get super clumpy.  My lashes look long, full, and dramatic.  I love how easy it is to get a good coat on.  I will most definitely stick with this one!
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite basic every day wear mascara. I’ve bought it once but will definitely get it again. It’s not too pricey for a professional mascara. It is definitely one you have to build.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stays on amazingly well! It is also hypoallergenic so if you are sensitive at all it's great! I was breaking out from another waterproof mascara and tried this. I was not disappointed. It is more expensive than I like to spend but since I really only use mascara I splurge.
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara. It adds fibers to extend your eyelashes and make them look super long. It also doesn't clump whatsoever. I highly recommend even though it is a little more expensive than most it is worth the money.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever tried!! It has lasted through ugly crying tears and kayaking with waves splashing in my face...legit. It is also so amazing that I've been using it as my everyday mascara since I'm obsessed with the way my lashes look. It's super black, lengthens and defines while also providing lots of volume and a pretty nice curl! & if I use this over a lash primer I seriously look like I have falsies on. I never expected Clinique to be the one to do it but this is my new HG waterproof mascara after trying multiple high end brands even Dior. The brush is absolutely perfect and makes it so easy and smooth to apply. Also worth noting: I can also get at least two coats on before it completely dries, preventing the clumps from forming but you do have to work semi quickly. You will also need a good cleansing oil or waterproof makeup remover to remove it but it's worth it. If you're in the market for a waterproof mascara I highly recommend checking this out!
Dana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My every day go-to. I love the non-waterproof version of this so much but I rub my eyes constantly due to allergies and they tear a lot. I was so happy when I discovered they made a waterproof version. I will say that compared to the non-waterproof one this formula is a little more "sticky" after application (ie. my top eyelashes stick to my bottom ones while drying) but once it sets I'm good to go for the day. I can also apply it twice without it looking like I have spider leg eyelashes (no clumping).
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?