BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't clump and can last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts forever, is waterproof and really only comes off with eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "I have a love/hate relationship with it cause I find the formula can be quite thick and hard to not get clumpy lashes." in 1 review
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the only mascara I'll use for two reasons: 1. All other mascaras I've tried smudge by the end of the day. Actually, by midday I always end up with racoon eyes. This mascara never smudges, not matter how long I wear it. 2. I am allergic to all other waterproof mascaras. They make my eyes swell up for days. This is the only waterproof mascara that both I (and my mom who is also allergic) can use without a reaction.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
One of my more expensive mascaras but it's the best. All mascaras I wear always cause me to get smudging under the eyes. Not raccoon status, but a light black tinge. This is the formulation that causes it to happen the least. It's a pretty basic brush but it gives me everything I want so that's a major plus in my book.
This mascara is the absolute best I've ever used. I already have full and long lashes, and mascara usually leaves them very very clumpy with the appearance of spider legs. This mascara lifts my lashes up and makes me look more awake. It really opens my face, and never runs down it either! Will always repurchase this.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the first mascara I ever bought, and it did absolutely nothing for me. I have really straight, short, and hard to curl lashes, and this just made them darker but still pointed down. The mascara didn't help my lashes hold a curl and is quite expensive for what it is . Would not repurchase
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very waterproof, nice inky black in color. Very glossy on your lashes, more length than thickening formula, otherwise I would have said 5 stars. I like a more thickening but it was really good for me this past summer on set when it was like 105 degrees here in the South and we were filming outside
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
Great mascara when you need some that is going to stay on throughout a pool party. I found it to be somewhat trying to remove it. I have very black and I really like the color. Applicator is easy to use and mascara goes on smoothly without clumping. It is also good quality for the price.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Bluefield, WV
I love Cliniques high impact mascara. It seems to get all my lashes like no other does. I am a first time user of this but I did repurchase it because I loved it so much. I purchased it from Macy's and the black looks great with my blue eyes. I would like to see it in more colors.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Auburn, AL
I usually try just the regular high impact mascara, but recently I decided to try the waterproof version. The waterproof is much more clumpy than the regular. It is very long lasting though, which also means that it's very difficult to remove at the end of the day.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily- you need a good makeup remover since it's waterproof but this product is amazing- no clumps- leaves my lashes long and beautiful! The brush is perfect (not to fat) and the tube is perfect for my purse! I would buy again- price is about $15-$20
Devin M.
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
I am always impressed with Clinique's mascara. It doesn't clump, covers well, and even the regular ("non-water proof") mascara stays on in the water. If anything, this mascara is a little difficult to get off just because it works so well. Highly recommended.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?
Charity
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?