BY CLINIQUE

A volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara that resists flaking, clumping, and smudging. This waterproof version of Clinique’s High Impact Mascara stands up to heat, humidity, and the most active day. Ophthalmologist-tested, it is safe for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers and come off easily with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover.

Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara Black
  • "Goes on smooth, makes lashes look long but does not make them appear thick. " in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your eye lashes with no clumps although you have to apply two or three times but it works great and gives length to your lashes" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite mascara by far." in 1 review
  • "It applies a clean and clump free coats." in 1 review
  • "As a long time user of Clinique High Impact Mascara - I thought it was time to try the waterproof version in anticipation of summer and holidays!" in 1 review
Marie N.
Burke
This mascara has been worth every penny to me. I’ve been trying it out for about a week now after I found out my grandfather had passed away. I didn’t have any waterproof mascara so I went into Sephora and this is the one they suggested for sensitive eyes. I am usually allergic to waterproof mascaras but this is just wonderful. It provides a lot of volume and definitely darkens and lengthens my lashes but still looks very natural which is exactly what I was looking for. This is definitely waterproof, I have been crying a lot recently and this has held up really well, I also forgot to take it off before going into the shower yesterday and I got out and my lashes still looked flawless. I would gladly pay more for this mascara, I highly recommend it.
Amanda D.
I love this mascara, and it deserves much more attention in the vlogging community.  Most mascaras smudge on me, even when they are labeled as waterproof; this one has not let me down, not even in 102 F weather. This mascara gives me volumized, fluttery eyelashes, and I do love the packaging (very sleek and elegant).  I will say that I prefer the wand in the sample than I do in the full sized.  In the sample size, the bristles are shaped like a thin Christmas tree with a point that let you get to the hard-to-reach lashes.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really love this mascara! Kind of expensive, but works like a charm! I love the volume it gives, and being a swim instructor I need the waterproof stuff. Stays on and comes off with make up remover wipes. Would buy again!
Caitlin S.
This is a great mascara. It adds fibers to extend your eyelashes and make them look super long. It also doesn't clump whatsoever. I highly recommend even though it is a little more expensive than most it is worth the money.
Ally S.
The bottle and brush need a little updating, I prefer a more chunky brush, but the formula is nice. It goes on smooth and if you are going for a more subtle lash this would be a great designer product for you. I personally like a glam bold lash so this was not a fav of mine. Overall a good product though :)
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever tried!! It has lasted through ugly crying tears and kayaking with waves splashing in my face...legit. It is also so amazing that I've been using it as my everyday mascara since I'm obsessed with the way my lashes look. It's super black, lengthens and defines while also providing lots of volume and a pretty nice curl! & if I use this over a lash primer I seriously look like I have falsies on. I never expected Clinique to be the one to do it but this is my new HG waterproof mascara after trying multiple high end brands even Dior. The brush is absolutely perfect and makes it so easy and smooth to apply. Also worth noting: I can also get at least two coats on before it completely dries, preventing the clumps from forming but you do have to work semi quickly. You will also need a good cleansing oil or waterproof makeup remover to remove it but it's worth it. If you're in the market for a waterproof mascara I highly recommend checking this out!
Dana L.
My every day go-to. I love the non-waterproof version of this so much but I rub my eyes constantly due to allergies and they tear a lot. I was so happy when I discovered they made a waterproof version. I will say that compared to the non-waterproof one this formula is a little more "sticky" after application (ie. my top eyelashes stick to my bottom ones while drying) but once it sets I'm good to go for the day. I can also apply it twice without it looking like I have spider leg eyelashes (no clumping).
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale , GA
As a Younique Presenter, I believe in our products and how amazing they are! Unfortunately, with my very sensitive eyes, I cannot use our new epic mascara. I was devastated! Then I found this Clinique mascara. I have absolutely no bad reactions to this product. No yellowing of my eyes or raging migraines! It’s simply a breath of fresh air! I will never use another mascara product! Clinique High Impact™ Waterproof Mascara
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Hands down the best waterproof mascara on the market. Being that it's truly waterproof it's perfect for my clients who need their makeup to last all day & night. Even a swim in the pool wouldn't move this baby!

It gives great volume and length without being clumpy. The color is a perfect dark black. I highly recommend to all my clients and friends.
Heather F.
I have been wearing this waterproof mascara for years and I can honestly say it is my favorite.  I can sweat, cry, swim, or whatever and it does not budge on me.  I often sing under hot spot lights with a camera in my face at church and I never once have had problems with this running, bleeding onto my eye lid or even the bottom lash line.  The price is of course a little more expensive than a drugstore mascara, but it is worth it.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
My eyes have a tendency to get water throughout the day (allergies) is this mascara effected by that? and will it last me through the whole day due to that fact?
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this mascara??
Araselis A.
Opa Locka, FL
I have tried a varity of distinctive mascaras but many have fall outs and lead to clumps. I am looking for one without these setbacks and I am a fan of natural looking lashes. Will this product work for me?
Charity
Does this mascara easily leave flakes when you are applying it?
Lucy F.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Can anyone tell me if this mascara ends up clumpy?