BY CLINIQUE

Boasts a waterproof, non-flaking, non-clumping, non-smudging formula Adds instant volume & length to every single lash Provides pure, deep colour that imparts high impact to the eyes Creates a lusher, plusher & bolder eye look Ophthalmologist-tested,... see more...

Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Debra M.
Shelby Twp, MI
While I like Clinique in general, this mascara is a fail for me. It's clumpy on the brush and it's clumpy on the lashes; the brush is too big to work around my deep-set eyes; the color intensity is only "fair", and it flakes and smudges easily.
Mikkedah D.
Purvis, MS
This is so great!! I went to the water park with this on and after about 4 hours with nothing but water, it was still on. Usually I get waterproof products just to get them because I'm like...."Hmmmm this can't be all true" but THIS ONE I am in love with. I have to stock up.
Amy j.
Concrete, WA
I have only ever used the Clinique mascara it is the best earing mascara I have ever used the huge plus is that it comes off easily with makeup remover where most waterproof mascara is,very hard to get off.
Iveliss P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great , its a bit hard to wash off without make up remover but perfect for the kind of girls who rub their eyes forgetting  they have make up on like me .
Constance P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are you at lash extensions for my top lashes but I always use Clinique for my bottom lashes. The mascara doesn't smudge and I can wear it all day long and not look like a raccoon!
charlee c.
Receive this as a sample once 5 years ago and I've never stopped using it since this is my favorite mascara
Beatriz F.
I love this product, it's really what I need. Super recommend it to all audiences. You'll love! Very ells
Princess S.
Hull
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
Marija P.
Valjevo
I just noticed that the picture doesn't represent the product of maskara like it is said. Please, correct it if there has been a mistake regarding the photo of some creamy product where is said to be a Clinique maskara.