Clinique

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I recently tried Clinique's High Impact Mascara, and it has quickly become a staple in my makeup routine. As someone with sensitive eyes, I appreciate how gentle this formula is while still delivering dramatic results. The mascara adds impressive volume and length to my lashes without clumping or flaking throughout the day. I love how it enhances my natural look, making my eyes pop with just a few coats. Clinique's High Impact Mascara truly lives up to its name, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable, high-quality mascara.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This product glides easy and provides mess free volume! I LOVED the brush applicator! It was the perfect length and shape to apply on my lashes. I highly recommend it!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I have very sensitive eyes and this mascara does not bother me at all. There is no clumping or flaking. It’s a nice mascara but does not give me great volume I have very thin eyelashes. It does make them look longer and they do curl but if you want a dramatic this may not be your first option. This gives you a more natural look.