BY CLINIQUE #25 in Mascara

A richly pigmented mascara that kicks up the volume of each individual lash. Get instant drama! Pump up the volume and length of each lash for a look that's lusher, plusher, and bolder. Dress your lashes in pure, deep color—wear it once and you'll feel naked without it. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I need a m...2 Answers
  • Wanna try this one but little worried about the price is this wor...6 Answers
  • Does this mascara give a lot of volume?7 Answers
Clinique High Impact Mascara
  • "It makes my lashes look longer but it doesn't really make them curl that much, which I am completely fine with because I like more of the natural looks." in 23 reviews
  • "This mascara however, gave my lashes a nice natural look without clumps and not once did I have to wipe under my eyes because it was melting from my bottom lashes." in 8 reviews
  • "I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts and haven't had any issues from that perspective, but prefer waterproof mascara." in 7 reviews
  • "I bought a mini size of this mascara surprisingly it has lasted me a long time." in 5 reviews
  • "I have naturally long lashes but this mascara didn't make them look any longer and curlier as other mascaras I've used." in 5 reviews
Stacy D.
Review for: Black
Honestly I don't want to like this mascara.  I can' stand Clinique skin care products so I tend to stay away from the makeup.  But this is a nice little mascara!  Not my favorite and won't use daily, but you could do a lot worse.
The formula is thin enough to avoid clumps but not so fine and watery that it will transfer to underneath your eyes.
I didn't have any problems using the brush, I think the size and shape is just right.
Color is not an intense black IMO, but that's OK with me because I don't always want/need that.  I think that helps to make it look a little less garish than some black mascara.
I won't go running out to buy this but if I was in need and maybe had a good deal I'd grab some.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Review for: Black
This is one of my holy grail mascara's. The wand is long yet it's perfect for getting close to the lash line as possible, getting the super long "fake lashes" length and it separates to perfection! The formula is long lasting, doesn't smudge or flake. Very nice black pigment. I fell in love with it the first application! Try it out, you won't be disappointed!!!!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia
Review for: Black
I have received this mascara twice as a free gift. I honestly prefer it to my waterproof mascara since you basically need paint thinner to take it off. It’s nice and compact so I keep one in my purse and one with my make up at home. It doesn’t smudge and is a great basic to put on last minute when I’m getting ready and don’t have time to do a full face.
Abby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly a classic. My favorite thing about this mascara is it’s easy removal. This can be a downfall, though, on my lower lashes. This is gentle and allows for minimal irritation. This is very flexible, and it enhances my lashes (but not overly so). Perfect for natural lashes, but this isn’t great for outrageously long and full looks.
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
Review for: Black
The best thing about this mascara is that the black shade is a good, dark black. Other than that, I wasn't terribly impressed, based on my usual lash style. I like thicker, volumized lashes, and after being gifted a travel size of this formula, it wasn't the right fit for me. It separates my lashes and makes them look thin without really lengthening them, either. I also found that I can't even build the volume up with several coats of it. It also irritated my eyes a bit if I got too close to the root of my lash. That definitely might fit the preferences of others, but it didn't suit me personally.
Hadyn C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Black
I love this mascara! I received it in a gift with purchase and will probably buy a full-size. It is not clumpy at all. It gives my natural lashes a boost without making it look like I'm wearing a ton of mascara. It goes on so neat and clean and I have no issues with mascara buildup on the wand or in the bottle. I don't have any transfer or running under my eyes even after a long day. It stays put but it is not difficult to get off. I only give it four stars because it is easy to pick off, but it is not flake off on its own. The price is also really good for a department store brand and definitely worth it.
Lauren G.
Review for: Black
Clinique’s high quality mascara is my holiday #giftcrush - it is well worth the price point and I like the consistence of the mascara and he size of the brush. I do usually like a curved applicator brush but this one is a good size. I would recommend the splurge on Clinique High Impact Mascara
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the applicator brush on this mascara. It applies so evenly and doesn’t clump up like most which is super annoying to me, so I’m happy I’ve found one that doesn’t. I’m a huge mascara fan so I keep a couple different ones to flip flop from but I’ve mainly stuck with this!
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Black
I got a sample sized mascara at ulta of this one and I love it !! It works so amazing it gets every single lash which i love & it makes my eyelashes so much longer than they are !
Taylor H.
Review for: Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara I received this as a sample while ordering a replacement of Clinique Foaming Sonic Facial Soap and Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm.
This mascara makes your lashes look full and longer, but the only downfall is it starts to get clumpy...
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
Black brown or just black? Which one is your favorite? I have blue eyes and always wear the plain black, but sometimes black/brown gives a fun dimension.
Alizza M.
Is this a clumpy mascara?
claudia G.
My eyelashes are very thin and short does this mascara make them longer ?
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smudge? I have oily eyelids, and most mascaras will start smudging by the afternoon (especially on my lower lid), even with a primer. I'm desperate to find the perfect mascara for me!!!
Kaitlynn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many layers of this could you do before it starts flaking or becoming messy?