33 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A highly moisturizing lipstick that is high on color and long on comfort. Smooth, soften, and comfort lips with dressed-up color that wears beautifully for up to eight hours. Along with high-impact color and long-lasting moisture, these beautiful shades also protect from UVA and UVB. see more...

Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Clinique lipstick is one of my make-up staples. I have several colors, ranging from nude to bold. It holds up well, doesn't get all over my clothing and is reasonably priced. It's also easy to find and purchase in department stores. It doesn't have a funny taste or smell that I've noticed in some new trendy lipstick brands.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Goshen, NY
Review for: After Party
I have tried numerous brands and finally found one that does not dry my lips! I have been using it for several weeks and it looks great (not too pink, not too red, not orangey) AND feels so natural and smooth. I would definitely recommend this brand. It comes in many shades, you're sure to find one you love.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Review for: Red-y to Wear
This colour is definitely high-impact, and true to shade. It lasts fairly well, though not as well as I would like, definite kiss transfer. I expected a little better, but it's still a decent-wearing lipstick. It will bleed and feather, so make sure to line your lips well. Still, a solid red lipstick.
Katlin C.
Katlin C.
Review for: 19 Extreme Pink Unboxed Lip Color High Impact Lip Colour Spf 15
I love this lipstick to an extent. It is a beautiful color. However it is hard to apply because of the thickness. The packaging is outdated. I have tried some of there other things and was not dissatisfied. I guess it just depends on the person and wether you like your lipstick super thick or not.
Elisandra P.
Elisandra P.
Review for: 19 Extreme Pink Unboxed Lip Color High Impact Lip Colour Spf 15
This is amazing i love the color and the consistency. It is not sticky at all it is more creamy and it last pretty long. I love that even when it is coming off it still leaves a really nice shade of natural nude color on your lips. This one is my favorite and i use it for every ocassion.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Huntington, WV
I bought this product at my local mall and I actually really like this product. It is a good color and it looked good against my skin. It is a bit pricey but I would repurchase. I really like the fact that it also has SPF 15. It's a really nice plus to an already great lipstick.
Nakaiya W.
Nakaiya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Red-y to Wear
I really like the formula and color of this lipstick. I normally don't wear reds but I went outside my comfort zone and brought this and I love it! It's really creamy and moisturizing and it long lasting. I recommended this lipstick to my close friend and she loves it now too.
Etiosa O.
Etiosa O.
Review for: 19 Extreme Pink Unboxed Lip Color High Impact Lip Colour Spf 15
I had the rose spectrum, that color was amazing. I never went out without lipstick when i had that, unfortunately i lost it and two store i entered since then don't seem to have it. Now i use the raspberry glaze which is also great. It gives off a sheen i love. Would recommend
Kayli S.
Kayli S.
Texas
Review for: 28 Plum Nude
It's a great lipstick, it goes on smooth and the color is very pigmented. I wouldn't recommend this product if you only like matte lipsticks. It's kinds shiny but leaves your lips feeling smooth. You don't necessarily need a lip gloss over it. I would recommend this product!
Leigh F.
Leigh F.
Danville, GA
Review for: 19 Extreme Pink Unboxed Lip Color High Impact Lip Colour Spf 15
I really like Clinique lipsticks. They are well pigmented and go on smooth. There is enough moisture that it doesn't dry out your lips. They also add a little bit of peppermint oil to their lipsticks and I love that. Great product! Just a little pricey for a public servant
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lipstick last throughout the day or does it need constant reapplication?
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I am interested in starting to trying new lipstick . I would like to know how this lipstick texture ? Is it a long lasting ?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Does the Clinique lipstick fade very easily? Alot of lipstick that I try tends to fade very fast.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
United Kingdom
Do you think it's worth the price?
Jennifer M.