BY CLINIQUE

An uplifting mascara that gives lashes weightless volume with all-day hold. Formulated with lash-conditioning mamey seed oil, this gentle, long-wearing mascara is infused with curling polymer to bring lashes to new heights that lasts all day. This lightweight, mousse-like formula will not clump or flake, and it's smudge-resistant yet easily removable. It's also ophthalmologist tested so even sensitive eyes look bigger, brighter, and boosted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ophthalmologist tested, allergy tested, and 100 percent free of fragrance. It's also free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It's safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, and it works on all lash types. Sweat- and humidity-resistant, it's easily removable and formulated with lash-conditioning mamey seed oil. see more...

• How in the HELL did anyone get this off of their eyes!?!2 Answers
Kara S.
Kara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this when applying and think that it went on nicely, but seriously this stuff does not come off. I didn’t even see anywhere that it is waterproof? I really don’t want to pour baby oil on my eyelashes every night because that seems like it’s the only way to remove. I am going to see if I can return this to Macy’s and get the regular Clinique stuff I usually get instead.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I like this formula and that it is a little bit thicker so that you can make sure and really coat your lashes. I got a sample of this with some more product that I purchased. At first I was really excited. Then it came time to take it off... holy hell. This mascara does NOT want to come off. I literally had to go to sleep with most of it still on because NOTHING would take it off.
Proceed with caution or have a great eye makeup remover.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your lashes, bold, long, full, and outstanding then look no farther because Clinique with make your eye lashes pop. Don't be surprised fi your asked where you get your falsies! because this mascara make your eyelashes look brand new and I love it so much? Highly recommend.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Red Bluff, CA
This mascara is okay. I bought it on a whim. Still can’t decide if I will rebuy. It does not add length or volume to my lashes. It seems to just make them black and stick together. I have to put in extra effort to spread my lashes apart. It doesn’t flake though which is nice.
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara as a free gift with purchase. Overall it was an okay mascara that I would still use if it was all I had. Although, it made my lashes pretty clumpy and was extremely hard to get off with a makeup wipe.
Janey B.
Janey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought 6 or 7 of these in the last 6 years. My favorite think about it is that it doesn't smudge or flake and its really easy to wash off. You can get all of it off with just warm water. It is also very lengthening on my lashes. Love this mascara,
Megan B.
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very basic mascara. I like length and volume in my lashes and I would say with this mascara I just seem a little length. I like to use it on my bottom lashes or if I'm wearing no eyeliner.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara, I have long lashes to begin with, but this makes them looks so full as well! It doesn't flake on my face like several do, and it washes off easily in the shower without leaving smudges everywhere!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this mascara to either give my lashes a simple lift or to "set" my other coats of mascara. It instantly lifts to lashes and separates them to give that beautiful fan look, and it stays lifted all day!
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in the Blackest Black color, and it's powerful stuff! It's a great mascara that doesn't flake or clump. The brush is very fluffy and perfect for getting those little baby lashes. I prefer this one because it doesn't have a smell like others do.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How in the HELL did anyone get this off of their eyes!?!