CLINIQUE High Impact Lash Elevating Mascara 01 Black uploaded by Monica R.CLINIQUE High Impact Lash Elevating Mascara 01 Black uploaded by Lian B.

BY CLINIQUE

An uplifting mascara that gives lashes weightless volume with all-day hold. Formulated with lash-conditioning mamey seed oil, this gentle, long-wearing mascara is infused with curling polymer to bring lashes to new heights that lasts all day. This lightweight, mousse-like formula will not clump or flake, and it's smudge-resistant yet easily removable. It's also ophthalmologist tested so even sensitive eyes look bigger, brighter, and boosted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is ophthalmologist tested, allergy tested, and 100 percent free of fragrance. It's also free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthalate), and camphor. It's safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, and it works on all lash types. Sweat- and humidity-resistant, it's easily removable and formulated with lash-conditioning mamey seed oil. see more...

• How in the HELL did anyone get this off of their eyes!?!2 Answers
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Clinique mascara and brush. The brush is precise, it doesn’t give my eye lashes that clumpy affect. It stay on through the day. Over all it’s a nice affective product. I purchased this mascara at my local Macy’s I’m not quite sure what the price was since I got this during a sale.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara I use it whenever I wear makeup. It makes my lashes look and full, comes off easy, and stays on all day. The product isn’t flakey and it doesn’t dry out your lashes at all. I’d highly recommend.
Kara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this when applying and think that it went on nicely, but seriously this stuff does not come off. I didn’t even see anywhere that it is waterproof? I really don’t want to pour baby oil on my eyelashes every night because that seems like it’s the only way to remove. I am going to see if I can return this to Macy’s and get the regular Clinique stuff I usually get instead.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I like this formula and that it is a little bit thicker so that you can make sure and really coat your lashes. I got a sample of this with some more product that I purchased. At first I was really excited. Then it came time to take it off... holy hell. This mascara does NOT want to come off. I literally had to go to sleep with most of it still on because NOTHING would take it off.
Proceed with caution or have a great eye makeup remover.
Becca P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get this mascara in the free stuff that you get when you spend a certain amount at clinque but i am not in love with it. It always seems to be clumpy and flakes off.
Alyssa T.
Red Bluff, CA
This mascara is okay. I bought it on a whim. Still can’t decide if I will rebuy. It does not add length or volume to my lashes. It seems to just make them black and stick together. I have to put in extra effort to spread my lashes apart. It doesn’t flake though which is nice.
Kenzie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mascara as a free gift with purchase. Overall it was an okay mascara that I would still use if it was all I had. Although, it made my lashes pretty clumpy and was extremely hard to get off with a makeup wipe.
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite every day mascara. I am quite picking when it comes to mascaras, I can’t deal with clumpy and hard to apply mascaras. It lasts all day and it looks extremely natural. Good size for the price as well.
Luca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Also amazing!!!!!!! It’s really good. It curls and lengthens. It’s a jet black color. I use this product at least two times a week! It goes on really well and the applicator is really nice. I definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this mascara to either give my lashes a simple lift or to "set" my other coats of mascara. It instantly lifts to lashes and separates them to give that beautiful fan look, and it stays lifted all day!
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How in the HELL did anyone get this off of their eyes!?!