BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Trio Sugar Sugar/South Beach/Shameless (Deluxe Sample). How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Riley S.
I am okay with these shadows. They are nice, but the pigmentation isnt great... Besides that, the shadows themselves feel nice. Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Trio Sugar Sugar/South Beach/Shameless (Deluxe Sample)
mber e.
Buckingham
This brand I would pick as my absolute favorite brand of makeup i would buy it all the time! Sadly it is a bit pricey
Casey O.
Reading
Purchased at: Bon-Ton
I do not like the colors or the way they blend. I would not recommend this product. Not great
Sheryl C.
Dallas, TX
Not the best color options. Definitely my least favorite Clinique eyeshadow trio I have used. The brown was too dark and the light tan too light. Just didn’t work for me.
Carolina P.
This eyeshadow trio is awesome to vacations. It has three beautiful colors but the pigmentation isn’t very good. The packaging is nice and easy to use and the price is also good! I think you should buy it cause it has tree beautiful colors.
Alondra R.
These eye shadows are so pigmented, which makes it very easy to apply them, they have very nice tones, a friend gives them to me but I will definitely buy them again.

Amazon