Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo

Start your review of Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Annie H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique is such a classic brand. I love their eye shadows especially this duo pack. It does the work of picking out two shadows that compliment each other perfectly. The right colors will make your eyes pop. It’s definitely worth the price. I’ll continue buying Clinique!
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Yabbe s.
San Diego
Clinique products are good. But I don’t like this eye shadow very much. Is easy to apply but come off a little when I was applying. And I don’t really love the package
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
I like the slide container, I don’t use the supplied applicator so I can’t review that. Colors are great, I like neutral and these give me a little color, has a slight shine (sparkle) overall a good Neutral to wear everyday.
Tamara M.
Des Moines
Great color combination. Didn’t give it the fifth star because it doesn’t stay on as long as other brands.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I really like Clinique eyeshadow. They have good color that stays on throughout the day. I love this duo because it’s neutral for daily use and easy to apply. I have bought more than once.
Karli S.
Great shadow duo that will last a long time. I do with they were a little more pigmented, but would overall purchase this again.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
Clinique’s eyeshadow is good but with all of the other shadows out there to choose from, it kind of just falls at the waist side. I mainly stick with their skincare line.
Tian G.
Baltimore, MD
I like to use the pink shade as a base and start with the brown shade on the outer corner, smudging it inwards. This duo is perfect for a muted and simple look. For me, it works best when I apply it with my fingers. I got it as a gift but I'm not sure it's worth the money of buying it myself.
rachel ..
Prince Rupert
The clinique high impact eye shadow is very nice its long wear and even if you do need to do a touch up  its small and can easily slip into your purse. The pigment is very nice there is a nice amount of product. Yes i would recommend this product 100%.