Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo

Start your review of Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Ornella O.
Rego park, NY
I really love the formula of clinique eyeshadows. these colors would be perfect for a classic cat eye look.
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
I like the slide container, I don’t use the supplied applicator so I can’t review that. Colors are great, I like neutral and these give me a little color, has a slight shine (sparkle) overall a good Neutral to wear everyday.
Sarina S.
North York , ON
Love these duos by Clinique! Excellent quality and very pigmented. The black is a very nice matte
Vicki A.
Berea, KY
Got this for a Christmas gift was very satisfied by the way the shadow stays on for hours without having to reapply.
Kerri C.
I really have enjoyed using this product. I'm fair skinned so the palette fits my skin tone well. It has a nice shimmer as well. The cost isn't as high as some of the other department store brands which I appreciate. Definitely would buy again!
Erika T.
Orangeville
Has lots of colour to it, it really pops. It doesn't last as long as I would like, so it is good to use with a primer
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This product is one that I keep multiples of. Clinique is my favorite brand. I love their packaging and how well this product is easily applied and blended. I have blue eyes so I use many of Clinique's duos. I will definitely purchase this again.
Melissa M.
I like this eye shadow a lot. I do always have to wear a primer first, otherwise it goes on very sheer.
Devin E.
This is a good mixture of light and dark that is isn't overwhelming. It stays on really well.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Just not a fan of Clinique shadows. I received this duo as a gift and probably wont use much. I prefer more build able shadows with more pigment and a creamier texture to the powder. Specifically i find the the shimmery too faced shadows, most urban decay (not mattes), mac, nars, benefit cream shadow, and especially Lancome shadows to be better. Clinique is just to sheer/ too dry a powder for my liking.