Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Just not a fan of Clinique shadows. I received this duo as a gift and probably wont use much. I prefer more build able shadows with more pigment and a creamier texture to the powder. Specifically i find the the shimmery too faced shadows, most urban decay (not mattes), mac, nars, benefit cream shadow, and especially Lancome shadows to be better. Clinique is just to sheer/ too dry a powder for my liking.
Yabbe s.
San Diego
Clinique products are good. But I don’t like this eye shadow very much. Is easy to apply but come off a little when I was applying. And I don’t really love the package
Delayna  T.
Sherman, TX
I have used this product for years, was some of my first make up because my mother swore by it! It stays on and lasts long in my personal opinion, it can sometimes seem like you have to apply a thick layer if you use a light shade but all in all this is a great product!
Sandra K.
This palette is great for a smoky eye. I find that you have to have a skillful hand so as not to overapply the darkest color and make it look too heavy. When done well, it's a great color combination. It lasts all day and does not need to be reapplied.
Kailey N.
Byhalia, MS
It doesn't stay on a full twelve hour day but i would recommend for youth who are starting to get into makeup.
Jazmin V.
New Carrolltn, MD
I just wanted to try out this product and it went well with okay pigmentation but the colors didn't really catch my eyes
Charlotte Y.
These eye shadows are beautiful shades but not very pigmented but they are pressed just perfectly so are easy to blend. The packaging is very well thought threw as the mirror is the box it comes in. This saves much space however it will get smudged and dirty if kept in a makeup bag. Overall, it is a alright product but I do recommend.
Alishia N.
Shade 03 - Daylight Twilight
Comes with a light beige shade and a darker greenish brown shade. Not too crazy about it, not alot of pigment or color pay off. The lighter shade is nice but I hardly ever use these eyeshadows.
Sarina S.
North York , ON
Love these duos by Clinique! Excellent quality and very pigmented. The black is a very nice matte
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
Clinique’s eyeshadow is good but with all of the other shadows out there to choose from, it kind of just falls at the waist side. I mainly stick with their skincare line.