Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo

Start your review of Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Natalie G.
Beautiful color! Easy to apply, lasting coverage, staying pigment! Great as is and beautiful color for day or night, casual or fancy! Compared to other brands, really well done. Bought it off the web and I would definitely recommend this product.
Karli S.
Great shadow duo that will last a long time. I do with they were a little more pigmented, but would overall purchase this again.
Ornella O.
Rego park, NY
I really love the formula of clinique eyeshadows. these colors would be perfect for a classic cat eye look.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I love this product! i got it free from a friend, otherwise it is a little to pricey for me. This works great event without primer. i will say that with primer it does last a little longer, but there did not seem to be huge color difference.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Love the Clinique duos. They are small but the perfect size to try out new color combinations. By the time you get to the bottom you will be in love, and purchase the full size, or bored and toss it in the back of the cosmetic case. This is a nice color combo
Vicki A.
Berea, KY
Got this for a Christmas gift was very satisfied by the way the shadow stays on for hours without having to reapply.
Kerri C.
I really have enjoyed using this product. I'm fair skinned so the palette fits my skin tone well. It has a nice shimmer as well. The cost isn't as high as some of the other department store brands which I appreciate. Definitely would buy again!
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This product is one that I keep multiples of. Clinique is my favorite brand. I love their packaging and how well this product is easily applied and blended. I have blue eyes so I use many of Clinique's duos. I will definitely purchase this again.
Riwa J.
Aramoun, Mount Lebanon
Amazing eyeshadows with such a pigmented and long lasting formula the price is amazing for the perfect formula and pigmentation absolutely the best
Stephanie C.
What's not to love about it?! Great eyeshadow! I have a similar one but in strawberry pink with brown.