Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Addyson W.
Bardstown
I loved this eye shadow duo, one reason is because I love how creamy it went on my eye lid, and another reason is that it lasts and was easy to blend! A bit pricey though! Would definitely buy more of these..
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is a quick cute little small pallet that you can just take and go. if you're in a rush this is the must go to little compact eyeshadow duo. the colors are not that pigmented without hi primer but when I add my urban decay potion primer pops the color out even more overall amazing eyeshadows.
Sarah C.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Love the Clinique duos. They are small but the perfect size to try out new color combinations. By the time you get to the bottom you will be in love, and purchase the full size, or bored and toss it in the back of the cosmetic case. This is a nice color combo
I love Clinique eye shadow. The colors in this compact look so good together! They go on very easily and last several hours. I've been using Clinique since I first started wearing make up (about 13 years ago), and it's still one of my favorite brands!
Sami M.
Lifesavers! Easy to throw in your purse if you need to touch up in the middle of work or anything like that! Only complaint is that the applicator brushes aren't up to par.
Adriana B.
I love this natural look! I wear it everyday to school! It lasted me more than 6 months! I LOVE IT!!! It works well with all eye colors and blends nicely. It's not too much but not too little. This will always be my favorite eyeshadow! Clinique is killing it!
Briana R.
Cullowhee, NC
I got this as a free gift from Clinique and this is perfect for brown eyes! The purple really makes your eyes pop! I will have a tutorial on my YouTube channel!
Claire H.
Richfield , OH
This is one of the only eye shadow pallets I use. The colors are nice and complement each other and my eyes well. The color seems to last all day long.
Jenna E.
Moorhead, MN
I can't believe this shade still exists. I had my first in '04, and I am on my way to buying a new throwback now that I know this is still in.