Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really like these colors and this is definitely a great little set of eye shadows. I use it all the time and it stays put all day. It's pretty easy to use if you know what you're doing and I highly recommend
Kerri C.
I really have enjoyed using this product. I'm fair skinned so the palette fits my skin tone well. It has a nice shimmer as well. The cost isn't as high as some of the other department store brands which I appreciate. Definitely would buy again!
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This product is one that I keep multiples of. Clinique is my favorite brand. I love their packaging and how well this product is easily applied and blended. I have blue eyes so I use many of Clinique's duos. I will definitely purchase this again.
Tanea A.
Davenport, FL
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have light blue eyes, and this duo really makes them pop! I use this duo for nighttime looks. It's a little too bold to use during the day. It's a pretty good value, as a little bit of the dark color goes a long way!
Samantha S.
Great pigment! Goes on silky smooth and lasts all day. I hardly wear eyeshadow because I feel like it irritates my eyes but I can wear this all day and never notice I'm wearing it.
Natalie G.
Beautiful color! Easy to apply, lasting coverage, staying pigment! Great as is and beautiful color for day or night, casual or fancy! Compared to other brands, really well done. Bought it off the web and I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I love this product! i got it free from a friend, otherwise it is a little to pricey for me. This works great event without primer. i will say that with primer it does last a little longer, but there did not seem to be huge color difference.
Makenzie M.
I enjoy their duo eyeshadow, however it is a bit pricey for what you are actually getting. I have only bought it a few times because I have found its better to buy a less expensive eyeshadow that works just as well. This is a good product, just a little expensive.
Rachel S.
Love this eye shadow especially during the summer with tan skin. It is a pinky, slightly orange color with a hint of shimmer. I enjoy wearing as it ecentuates my brown eyes. I purchase at a department store such as Macy's.