Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Alison P.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Anniuska C.Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by María R.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eye Shadows - Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo 04 Midnight Star. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow Duo
  • "I would highly recommend this. Iis soft, blends easily and very pigmented. I would recommend Clinique to everyone. It is high end brands, but most of the time they are having some word of promotion (example purchase 27$ items and get a bag filled with makeup for free) " in 5 reviews
  • "You can always depend on Clinique to make a lasting product that won't irritate your skin. It's also affordable and the Violet Ice duo is great for brown eyes like mine!" in 3 reviews
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
I like the slide container, I don’t use the supplied applicator so I can’t review that. Colors are great, I like neutral and these give me a little color, has a slight shine (sparkle) overall a good Neutral to wear everyday.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
Clinique’s eyeshadow is good but with all of the other shadows out there to choose from, it kind of just falls at the waist side. I mainly stick with their skincare line.
Tian G.
Baltimore, MD
I like to use the pink shade as a base and start with the brown shade on the outer corner, smudging it inwards. This duo is perfect for a muted and simple look. For me, it works best when I apply it with my fingers. I got it as a gift but I'm not sure it's worth the money of buying it myself.
Annie H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique is such a classic brand. I love their eye shadows especially this duo pack. It does the work of picking out two shadows that compliment each other perfectly. The right colors will make your eyes pop. It’s definitely worth the price. I’ll continue buying Clinique!
Evelyn W.
Such convenient packaging! These colors go great together. Absolutely love that the box can double as a mirror if you don't have one around. This is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups or emergencies.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I really like Clinique eyeshadow. They have good color that stays on throughout the day. I love this duo because it’s neutral for daily use and easy to apply. I have bought more than once.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Just not a fan of Clinique shadows. I received this duo as a gift and probably wont use much. I prefer more build able shadows with more pigment and a creamier texture to the powder. Specifically i find the the shimmery too faced shadows, most urban decay (not mattes), mac, nars, benefit cream shadow, and especially Lancome shadows to be better. Clinique is just to sheer/ too dry a powder for my liking.
Karen P.
Brusly
I had this a few years back. The colors were good and seemed to stay in place without creasing or primer for quite awhile. The dark color was rich and went on fairly smooth. The lighter color I had to work with some what. In all I was pleased with the product, but I've had just as much luck with some cheaper products. I would maybe buy it again if the lighter color was different.
Delayna  T.
Sherman, TX
I have used this product for years, was some of my first make up because my mother swore by it! It stays on and lasts long in my personal opinion, it can sometimes seem like you have to apply a thick layer if you use a light shade but all in all this is a great product!
Sandra K.
This palette is great for a smoky eye. I find that you have to have a skillful hand so as not to overapply the darkest color and make it look too heavy. When done well, it's a great color combination. It lasts all day and does not need to be reapplied.