BY CLINIQUE

A pigment-packed kajal eyeliner pencil. For kicked-up eye drama, go bold and black with this unique eyeliner. This pigment-packed kajal pencil delivers rich, dark color with 12 hour hold. It's formulated to resist smudging, sweat, humidity, and water. This product is ophthalmologist and allergy tested and free of fragrance, formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. It's appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Lash icons will indicate level of volume.

• Does this product easily get smudged or is it pretty durable thro...1 Answers
  • Is this waterproof, how long does it last?2 Answers
  • Could somebody tell me how long this lasts? 2 Answers
May G.
Green Oak
Review for: Blackened Blue
I have almost royal blue eyes and using Clinique High Impact Custome Black Kajal Blackened Blue eyeliner makes my eyes look fierce. It glides on smoothly and precisely in fine perfect lines. If you quickly sponge it you can smudge it or just keep the clean lines. It doesn't run when your eyes tear or sweat and lasts all day.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Blackened Black
This is an amazing eyeliner that will last all day and really stand out. I love how smooth it goes on and how long it lasts, but also how easily it comes off at the end of the day with tegular face wash. This eyeliner doesn't budge and I get lots of compliments on it. You can use it in a variety of ways for different looks
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Review for: Blackened Brown
I bought this eyeliner by mistake but was very impressed with it! I'm not a fan of eyeliner that isn't black, but this color was nice and not as intense, just not the color for me. I will be purchasing this evlyeliner in black though because I was so impressed with the quality.
María R.
weston, FL
Review for: Blackened Green
Les recomiendo este producto porcentaje máximo para el delineado y cortando de los ojos perfectos y de veras te lo deja siempre siento increíble falla de hora se los recomiendo si es en un delineado espectacular pues tienen que comprar este producto Por qué es lo máximo
Rachel W.
Review for: Blackened Brown
Recently I actually have switched from using a black eyeliner to using a brown one and I think it actually makes my eyes stand out way more. I have blue eyes and I think it looks so much more natural with brown rather than black. Also Clinique is a very reliable brand.
Cedar A.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Blackened Brown
Best eyeliner ever. The rich chocolate brown color brings out the green in my eyes and doesn't look overpowering the way black eyeliner does. The pencil is smooth and goes on easily for those of us who fear liquid liner. Always smudges nice for that evening out look.
Jessica  .
Dallas, TX
Review for: Blackened Green
Clinique High Impact Eyeliner makes your perfect wing eyeliner it is really smooth and and easy to use.If you are looking for an eyeliner I would recommend this to someone,but only if you are looking for a affordable liner that will work .
Amber K.
Review for: Blackened Black
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and looks really pretty. It lasts for a long time too. It's a little more expensive than other eyeliners, but it's worth the price. I recommend it to others who are looking for a new eyeliner.
Cayleigh C.
Review for: Blackened Green
I got this to give my eyes a dramatic effect without being too wild. I love the way this looks on my lower lashes. It really gives my eyes a subtle pop of color. It wasn't too rough for my undereye, it didn't tug at the skin
Courtney C.
Hodgenville, KY
Review for: Blackened Black
This product is A good product that I have used. It is easy to apply and stays on well, without smearing. I think that the best thing to improve is to have the type that rolls out each time without having to sharpen it.
Sandhya R.
Could somebody tell me how long this lasts?
Kathy K.
Anderson, MO
Is this waterproof, how long does it last?
Mariah L.
New Albany, IN
Does this product easily get smudged or is it pretty durable through out the day?