Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara uploaded by Jen D.Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara uploaded by Courtney T.Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara uploaded by Courtney T.

BY CLINIQUE

A curling mascara for an eye-opening lash look. This mascara coaxes lashes to their longest, boldest, and most upturned look, yet—without a pinch, pull, tug, or tear. The arched wand scoops up every last lash and the smudge-free, smear-resistant formula stays on for up to 24 eye-opening hours. Ophthalmologist tested. Removes easily with warm water. see more...

• I've been using this for years...anybody find something comparabl...1 Answers
  • Does the clinique high impact curling mascara really stand by its...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a non-waterproof mascaras that st...Be the first to answer!
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
  • "I can only find it at one store at Dillard's but it's great I use it every day when putting on makeup." in 1 review
  • "I thought I got the normal straight brush but the curve is actually pretty nice.I use this along with the primer and my lashes look great." in 1 review
  • "I had always used drug store mascaras until I came across this one and now there's no looking back." in 1 review
  • "The brush adds volume and length and the formula lasts all day- what more do you need?" in 1 review
  • "I have always had to use a volumizing mascara, a lengthening mascara and an eyelash curler but with this I don't have to" in 1 review
Dana A.
Dana A.
Colfax, IA
This is my all time favorite mascara! It gives a dramatic lash and doesn't flake off! It is formulated as a polymer so it is only activated to be removed with warm water. It stays on when I swim, work out, and on the ever humid days in Iowa! It removes with warm water by softly brushing down on your lashes (use my fingers in the shower) and comes off in stretchy beads. I hate mascara removers so High Impact Curling Mascara has been my girl for years!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Central Point, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have great things to say about this mascara!! It isn't harsh on your lashes like some waterproof mascaras. It is designed to be water proof unless you get hot water on your lashes. A tube forms around your lashes lengthening and thickening your lashes. Then when you wash your face with hot water the tubes release. It sounds weird but it's the best!!
Candice C.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Great mascara for a great price. Whether I wear it alone, or with another mascara if gives my lashes just what they need. The packaging is nice, the wand is great, and you're able to easily use it for top and bottom lashes. Applying more than one coat won't leave them looking like clumpy spiders. Minimal transferring on the bottom lashline.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in one of the bonus gifts. It wasn't my favorite and I don't feel like it defined my lashes or covered then well. I used to wear Clinique until a friend introduced me to Bobbi Brown smokey eye mascara it's my favorite and I have not found anything that compares to it!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THE SHAPE OF THIS APPLICATOR. It goes on really nicely and stays all day. I wish it was water proof but other than that i have no complaints at all. Such a good mascara! I highly recommend!. It's a good price too for a high end product! Smells a little weird to me too but thats nothing.
Chicas S.
Chicas S.
Bladensburg, MD
I loved this product is really good just perfect I used this product for about 6 months and work really nice with my brown eyes It did a pretty good job when I used it but I couldn't find no other like it and I will recommend cause I love it and I know many others will
I really like the color of this mascara and the finish looks great with my green eyes. However I think the mascara became. Clumpy after a while and the lashes did not separate. I usually use Lancôme mascaras, and this is comparable in price but not my favorite.
anna H.
anna H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is just a good looking and nice brand of Mascara I use this a lot and I just love the way it looks good on everyone. My friend bought it for me and I knew it was love at first sight. Everything about it is appealing from packaging to the mascara its self.
hailey t.
hailey t.
La Grange, NC
has been one of my favorite mascaras since i started wearing makeup. cutest and most sleek packaging, love it. easy to apply and use definitely, and i would definitely buy it again. been buying it for years. definitely recommend to everyone
Jeni H.
Jeni H.
Findlay , OH
I love this mascara. I tried out a sample a few months ago and have been hooked ever since. It doesn't clump up. I get mine at Macy's and I can't compare it to other brands because I have been a Clinique addict for years.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this mascara been wantin to try something similar for years! Would love the chance to review
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
Orlando, Fl
Does the clinique high impact curling mascara really stand by its name?
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this heavy on the skin or is it soft and gentle on the skin?
Erica S.
Erica S.
Naperville, Il
I've been using this for years...anybody find something comparable in wearability but better in another brand?
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a non-waterproof mascaras that still holds a curl as I have stubborn straight lashes. I hate how crispy waterproof formulas are but regular formulas don't hold my curl at all. This one sounds promising, can someone let me know how this would compare to a waterproof formula? Thanks in advance!