Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara uploaded by Courtney T.Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara uploaded by Courtney T.Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara uploaded by Jen D.

BY CLINIQUE

A curling mascara for an eye-opening lash look. This mascara coaxes lashes to their longest, boldest, and most upturned look, yet—without a pinch, pull, tug, or tear. The arched wand scoops up every last lash and the smudge-free, smear-resistant formula stays on for up to 24 eye-opening hours. Ophthalmologist tested. Removes easily with warm water. see more...

• I've been using this for years...anybody find something comparabl...1 Answers
  • Does the clinique high impact curling mascara really stand by its...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a non-waterproof mascaras that st... Be the first to answer!
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras! It lengthens your lashes and curls them like a dream. It doesn't tend to clump to bad and I get so many compliments when I am wearing this mascara. Not to bad of a price either." in 21 reviews
  • "This mascara is so nice because it doesn't clump and it adds volume, length and curl to your lashes. I have always had to use a volumizing mascara, a lengthening mascara and an eyelash curler but with this I don't have to" in 17 reviews
  • "This mascara is so nice because it doesn't clump and it adds volume, length and curl to your lashes. I have always had to use a volumizing mascara, a lengthening mascara and an eyelash curler but with this I don't have to" in 9 reviews
  • "This mascara is so nice because it doesn't clump and it adds volume, length and curl to your lashes. I have always had to use a volumizing mascara, a lengthening mascara and an eyelash curler but with this I don't have to" in 8 reviews
  • "I only have great things to say about this mascara!! It isn't harsh on your lashes like some waterproof mascaras. It is designed to be water proof unless you get hot water on your lashes. A tube forms around your lashes lengthening and thickening your lashes. Then when you wash your face with hot water the tubes release. It sounds weird but it's the best!!" in 6 reviews
Tracy L.
Mount Pleasant
Review for: Black/Brown more...
This is my ride or die mascara! I've actually been ordering this from the UK as the US no longer makes it in the Black/Brown color. What can I say....It lifts, separates, curls and lasts ALL DAY LONG!! No smudging or flaking thanks to the tubing formula. My lashes literally touch my eyebrows when I wear this! And taking it off is a breeze. Just splash with warm water and wipe the tubes off. Please US Clinique...Bring back the Black/Brown!
Ashley M.
Clifton
Review for: Black/Brown more...
So I haven’t tryed this mascara but have came across it before!It looks nice but I always get those should i or should I not buy this kind of questions in my head!Maybe soon I will try it:)
Andrea R.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Black/Brown more...
I recently purchased this mascara and I do like, but not more than my IT cosmetics superhero. I don't think it gives enough length on me but it works great on my mom. It works really well once your lashes are curled and taking it off is really easy!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Black/Brown more...
I love Clinique mascaras. They are the first thing I steal out of my mom's sample bags, and the first thing I ask for if I get a choice of a sample at Clinique. This one is as wonderful as the others with lots of lift!
Ally S.
Review for: Black/Brown, Black more...
The bottle and brush need a little updating, I prefer a more chunky brush, but the formula is nice. It goes on smooth and if you are going for a more subtle lash this would be a great designer product for you. I personally like a glam bold lash so this was not a fav of mine. Overall a good product though :)
Mary V.
Merritt Is, FL
My lashes are super long and go straight out. I tried this with hopes that it would give me some curl and for the most part it did! I use an eyelash curler and then this mascara for full effect.
Aby W.
Review for: Black/Brown more...
I love this brand of mascara but I have to say I can’t really notice a difference between the mascaras just the brushes. This brush isn’t my favorite but it still works really well so I would recommend it to other people.
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
For everyday lashes, I’m looking for length and curl. I use Clinique’s High Impact Curling Mascara (not to be confused with the original High Impact Mascara which comes in a black tube.) High Impact Curling Mascara is known to both lengthen and curl your lashes. This mascara is perfect for everyday use – meaning it’s enough to make your eyes pop, without adding too much volume or drama. It creates a natural and effortless daytime look. Clinique’s High Impact Curling Mascara is a unique formula that is naturally water-proof. This mascara can withstand tears, sweaty workouts and days at the beach. Even better, it’s easy to remove. Unlike most waterproof mascaras that require scrubbing and harsh makeup removers, this mascara simply washes off with water in little tubes. You may be asking, how can a mascara be both waterproof and removed with water? The key is the temperature of the water. If you run warm water over your eyes and gently massage your lashes, the mascara will slide off in little tubes. This gentle removal technique leaves no messy black rings under your eyes and eliminates the need for makeup remover all together!
The only con I have is in the application. It took me a while to figure out how to apply this mascara correctly. It dries very fast so you need to work quickly. It will just take a little practice to get use to!
Melissa B.
What can I say, I love using this mascara. I do not wear much makeup and am not that great with all the thousands of tools out there. I disliked using a eyelash curler because they always seemed to make my lashes stick straight but and they looked horrible. With the curling mascara I can get more of the natural curve that I enjoy having. I have tried to get this look with a eye lash curler and just could never achieve it.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras. I love that the mascara is so bold and still curls my lashes as the same time. I love the full look it creates. It looks like I am wearing false lashes. That's how good it is. I think the price is very reasonable. Under $20. I also love Clinique because it's such a gentle brand and perfect for any skin sensitivities one may have. I would recommend to everyone!
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
How is this mascara been wantin to try something similar for years! Would love the chance to review
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this heavy on the skin or is it soft and gentle on the skin?
Erica S.
Naperville, IL
I've been using this for years...anybody find something comparable in wearability but better in another brand?
Fernanda P.
Orlando, Fl
Does the clinique high impact curling mascara really stand by its name?
Mary P.
I see clinique like.. everywhere I go! Online mostly.. I've never tried the mascara.. would you recommend? What do you like & not like about it? And how is it for the price?