BY CLINIQUE

• How does this mascara compare to other mascaras?1 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to Maybelline's Lash Sensationsl? 1 Answers
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
In love with this, got a travel size and regret not buying my full size mascara, Clinique has the best mascaras and never dries out for me. Has so much product. Great price and gives you what you honestly paid for. Will buy again Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara is magnificent for everyday day or night occasions. I plan to be a repeat buyer; I purchased at Macy’s. If you hate clumps on your lashes, if you despise eyelashes sticking together; you will absolutely need to try this revolutionary mascara wand! Brush a coat or two on with one side, and then use comb on the other side to comb out the product from base to tip of lashes to give you even distribution and full volume with each lash fanned out! I’m 😍
Sarah Y.
Niceville
I love this mascara! The brush and comb combo is great for separating and enhancing the lashes! The only thing I would say I don’t like is it doesn’t come off very easily. I have used other mascaras that come off a lot easier bu overall it’s a fabulous product!
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
That's a good mascara, gives your lashes volume and makes them longer. It's also good that this product doesn't make your lashes sticky. Price is good, I've been using mine more than 2 months, easy apply.
Melissa W.
Greenbrier
Make my lashes look so beautiful, long, and full. I bought at the clinique counter at my local department store. I use this mascara every day! Long lasting and washes off great. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. Would recommend to others for ourchase.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Feels like it never dries completely on my lashes, almost like constant wetness and it ends up all over my lid on my eyeshadow lol. Works well just wish I could get it to dry all the way or without using a second mascara on top of it to try and seal it.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I am so obsessed with Clinique mascara! It’s such an amazing quality, it’s really so much better than other products I’ve used it never irritates my eyes and it lasts so long and is never clumpy it’s amazing!
Aby W.
I love this brand of mascara but I have to say I can’t really notice a difference between the mascaras just the brushes. That being said, I really love the comb option on this brush. I would highly recommend
Suzette G.
I have naturally dark, long, curly lashes and almost any mascara works great on them, but Clinique high definition is one of my favorites. The black matches my lashes so I can put one coat on or many for nighttime and it doesn't look fake. I love the comb on one side of the wand because it separates each of my lashes and makes for a more voluminous look. On the rare occasions when I accidentally stab myself in the eye with the wand, I have never had burning or itching which is rare with most mascaras I've used. It dries very quickly and the smell is not gross like many other mascaras I've used. I go through this mascara very quickly because I wear makeup everyday but the price point is awesome. I love many Clinique products because they are great for sensitive skin and are reliable. Love this mascara!
Karina D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the best mascara of all time! I have never send a brush that worked this week for me. I got it as a gift and unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere to buy more.
Tia K.
I've never tried this product can someone share their experience how does it work for you
Meagon O.
Does the comb help well with removing clumps?
Shannon M.
Maple Ridge , BC
Is this product still available in the US??! It was discontinued in Canada and it's my fave!
Myriam L.
Saint-Hubert, Québec
How does this mascara compare to Maybelline's Lash Sensationsl?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this mascara compare to other mascaras?