BY CLINIQUE

• I've never tried this product can someone share their experience ...2 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to other mascaras?1 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to Maybelline's Lash Sensationsl? 1 Answers
olivia v.
“ Most Amazing Mascara EVER!! ”
i LOVE this mascara! I've been using it...ever since in can remember. I get asked on a DAILY basis if my eyelashes are real!! B/c they're so long and separated...= PERFECT!
I brush over my eyelashes with a clear brush to separate them 1st... then use the comb side and start at the bottom of my lashes and go up...and up...and up! after i finish the rest of my makeup, last touch is using the OTHER side of this amazing mascara brush- to brush over the tops of the lashes to add the extra touch of black mascara! Then... it's time to answer the questions! YES- they're real! ANY other mascara I've ever tried has NEVER come close to the results from Clinique HIGH DEFINITION! It's the combo- the 2-sided brush that's the KEY to amazing movie star lashes! :) *Fan for Life!
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this mascara a lot, however, for a high end mascara I expected a lot more. I have to use multiple applications to get the effect I want. It looks great once I've achieved the look I want with a few applications, but I just expected it to be easier to use while having great results at the same time.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the brush on this mascara. Clinique no longer carries it unfortunately. I got it as a gift with purchase and loved how the brush separated your lashes. I threw it out once it was done and after I did, I realized I should have kept the brush to use with other mascaras.
Denis S.
This eyelash mask is great because it makes my eyelashes give the impression of being longer and thicker and that is what every girl looks for in a mask, apart from that her brush is great because it helps to separate them by integrating one by one the product .
Mellanie W.
It is definitely not one of the best masks that I tested, I had good expectations but not fulfilled and finish disappointed, would never buy it, has a pasty consistency and spreads very easily and leaves you stained the area below the eye, I do not recommend.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
I've used this for a while, and have been pretty happy with it. It's easy to apply without clumping, and it lasts for a while. It is also buildable so you can add more layers if you are wanting to look a little different than your day-to-day look.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This mascara it's really good I use it for my lower lashes and it just gives them the perfect volume. I hope they do the lower lash version one day it would be a good product. Picked this baby as a deluxe sample and so far I'm loving it.
Katie S.
Great mascara! This is a nice option if you want a high end mascara that isn't going to completely break the bank like some others. I have used this product for years and it helps to make my short and thin eyelashes look fuller!
Kennedy G.
I did not really like this mascara. The brush was off and the formula made my eyelashes clumpy and didn't add much length. I would not recommend it. Overpriced for the quality that you get, and that's saying a lot.
Patricia  L.
I received this product from a beauty box and I was really surprised at how much I liked it. It brushes out n evenly and give a full natural look. It's not clumpy at all and stays on throughout the day!
Tia K.
I've never tried this product can someone share their experience how does it work for you
Meagon O.
Does the comb help well with removing clumps?
Shannon M.
Maple Ridge , BC
Is this product still available in the US??! It was discontinued in Canada and it's my fave!
Myriam L.
Saint-Hubert, Québec
How does this mascara compare to Maybelline's Lash Sensationsl?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this mascara compare to other mascaras?