Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara uploaded by Annie B.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never tried this product can someone share their exp...2 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to other mascaras?1 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to Maybelline's Lash Sensat...1 Answers
Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara
  • "Great price, adds volume and length to your lashes, lasts a long time, and doesn't smudge easily, definitely recommend " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product by Clinique. I can only wear Clinique and Arbon because I have super sensitive skin, eyes, you name it. This mascara does not make me feel like I am missing out on anything. I use their lash primer with it, and thought I shouldn't, fall asleep with it on some nights and wake up to still perfect mascara. I also have oily skin that tends to melt my makeup, even my eye liner and shadow, by the end of the day. This mascara makes me look like I have long, full healthy lashes. When I am going for a dramatic look for a night out on the town, if I put a second coat on there is no need for me to even think about fake eye lashes. I have used nearly every kind of their mascara before. This is by far my favorite. The lash lengthening would be my second, with the high impact coming in third. This mascara tends to do the job of both of the aforementioned products in one swoop. I also feel there are far less, if any, chunks to pick out of my lashes in comparison to their high impact and no smears." in 12 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara. It is a little on the expensive side but believe me its SO WORTH IT!! It doesn't smudge doesn't clump,its long lasting and best of all this mascara has a FAKE LASH EFFECT! I really don't find anything exciting in the comb part but I definitely recommend this product!" in 11 reviews
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
This is a great mascara! The bristles are really nice and you’re able to get all areas of your eyelashes. They are practically waterproof and I’m not sure if Clinique marketed this product as water proof but it is hard to get off if you don’t use oil based makeup remover. It does come off with regular makeup remover but it takes longer. Overall lengthens my lashes 3x more than the normal length so that’s very pleasing.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
In love with this, got a travel size and regret not buying my full size mascara, Clinique has the best mascaras and never dries out for me. Has so much product. Great price and gives you what you honestly paid for. Will buy again Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara
Sarah Y.
Niceville
I love this mascara! The brush and comb combo is great for separating and enhancing the lashes! The only thing I would say I don’t like is it doesn’t come off very easily. I have used other mascaras that come off a lot easier bu overall it’s a fabulous product!
Melissa W.
Greenbrier
Make my lashes look so beautiful, long, and full. I bought at the clinique counter at my local department store. I use this mascara every day! Long lasting and washes off great. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. Would recommend to others for ourchase.
Aby W.
I love this brand of mascara but I have to say I can’t really notice a difference between the mascaras just the brushes. That being said, I really love the comb option on this brush. I would highly recommend
Karina D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the best mascara of all time! I have never used brush that worked this well for me. I got it as a gift and unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere to buy more.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Clinique 'High Definition Lashes' Brush Then Comb Mascara is magnificent for everyday day or night occasions. I plan to be a repeat buyer; I purchased at Macy’s. If you hate clumps on your lashes, if you despise eyelashes sticking together; you will absolutely need to try this revolutionary mascara wand! Brush a coat or two on with one side, and then use comb on the other side to comb out the product from base to tip of lashes to give you even distribution and full volume with each lash fanned out! I’m 😍
Nicole F.
Atascadero , CA
This was my Holy Grail mascara until they took it off the market. I almost wanted to cry when I couldn't find it anymore. I looked everywhere for it and then finally I ask someone at Sephora and they told me that they stopped selling it here. This mascara was perfect for thick curly eyelashes because you could apply it and then comb it through. It was super dark and the consistency of the mascara was great.
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
I like this a lot is worth the price. I don't like that I have to go to a department stores to buy. They normally do have the gift when I purchase and I normally get a small sample to keep in my purse. I will purchase again doesn't last all day. Have to reapply in the afternoon.
Katie S.
Great mascara! This is a nice option if you want a high end mascara that isn't going to completely break the bank like some others. I have used this product for years and it helps to make my short and thin eyelashes look fuller!
Tia K.
I've never tried this product can someone share their experience how does it work for you
Meagon O.
Does the comb help well with removing clumps?
Shannon M.
Maple Ridge , BC
Is this product still available in the US??! It was discontinued in Canada and it's my fave!
Myriam L.
Sainte-Julie Québec
How does this mascara compare to Maybelline's Lash Sensationsl?
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this mascara compare to other mascaras?

Sephora