BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A three-step skin care regimen for drier skin types to achieve a clear, glowing, and refreshed complexion in as little as 10 days. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This dermatologist-developed three-step skin care system works gently and effectively each step enhancing the next. When used morning and night, your customized routine of cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing will create skin that's clear, smooth, and radiant. This set contains:- 1 oz Liquid Facial Soap Mild- 1 oz Clarifying Lotion 2- 0.5 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +- Cosmetics bag All three products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist developed. Liquid Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion are free of oil, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is non-acnegenic.

Madeline C.
Pasadena, CA
This kit was my godsend when I was a teen dealing with hormonal skin. Unlike other brands, this Clinique system isn't harsh on the skin and works wonders. While I have graduated onto different products, I find myself returning to this system when my skin really flares up.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
I was surprised about how much I liked this product. It is very gentle on my skin and I have noticed a great improvement in my skin in just a few uses.  My skin no longer flakes up around my nose and brows. I have already purchased full sizes of all of these products.  This is a great way to sample the set without investing $60+ to discover it won't work.
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
I have combination skin but this still worked really well for me. The toner is great and the moisturizer wasn't bad. I think it was a little much for me because my skin isn't completely in the "dry" category which is the only reason I gave it a 4. I think if you had only dry skin this regimen would be a life saver ! Great products that definitely stand the test of time.
Robin M.
San Antonio, TX
If you came in with dry skin before using Clinique's products, you will notice a change in skin after! It moisturizes your face nicely and helps fight the dryness that builds up on your skin! It replenishes the dryness in a soft subtle way! I highly recommend Clinique to those of drt skin types.
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
I love the three step from Clinique. Great way to see if the product is worth it. And totally is! I thought it was going to make my skin feel dryer than it is, and strip it of any oil it has already but it didn't. I like that the step by step helps to clean, tone, and moisturizer.
Seely H.
Oak Lawn, IL
for someone who has sensitive skin this is great. It doesn't give me a rash or any burning feeling. Unfortunately it doesn't really help too I feel like after using it my face is no different. It does smell nice but for this price I wouldn't buy again
Charlene N.
I have been using Clinique for years, and the 3 step is something I have had to modify but I use the mild soap and I love it. It's so gentle and I can use a sonic brush or my hands and the effects are the same.
Vanessa G.
Orlando
I have combination skin but this still work really well for me. the quality is great and the moisturizer very good. Great products that definitely stand the test of time. I recommend 100%. I love it.
diana a.
Out of all the products in this kit, step 3, the moisturizer has to be my favorite. It feels amazing on my skin, not to oily yet leaves my skin feeling complete moisturized.
michaela h.
Park ridge
I love this little package. And I mostly love the most spray that comes with it. I purchased this online on the sephora website and I couldn't be more happy with it. It fits perfectly in my purse and I take it everywhere with me. Whenever my face is feeling oily or sweaty I spray my face and I feel cooled down right away.
uswa c.
would this work for combination skin?