BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A three-step skin care regimen for drier skin types to achieve a clear, glowing, and refreshed complexion in as little as 10 days. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This dermatologist-developed three-step skin care system works gently and effectively each step enhancing the next. When used morning and night, your customized routine of cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing will create skin that's clear, smooth, and radiant. This set contains:- 1 oz Liquid Facial Soap Mild- 1 oz Clarifying Lotion 2- 0.5 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +- Cosmetics bag All three products are allergy tested, 100 percent fragrance-free, and dermatologist developed. Liquid Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion are free of oil, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is non-acnegenic.

• would this work for combination skin?1 Answers
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Pasadena, CA
This kit was my godsend when I was a teen dealing with hormonal skin. Unlike other brands, this Clinique system isn't harsh on the skin and works wonders. While I have graduated onto different products, I find myself returning to this system when my skin really flares up.
michaela h.
michaela h.
Park ridge
I love this little package. And I mostly love the most spray that comes with it. I purchased this online on the sephora website and I couldn't be more happy with it. It fits perfectly in my purse and I take it everywhere with me. Whenever my face is feeling oily or sweaty I spray my face and I feel cooled down right away.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Blue ridge, TX
I wanted to love this, but it just did not work for me. The cleanser and moisturizer made me break out. The toner was all right, but I've found with my dry/normal skin that a toner isn't necessary.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
San Clemente, CA
I have been struggling with red skin with lots of texture, black heads, and breakouts! Nothing has given me any sign of relief until I tried this trio. Try the sample size and you will want to buy the full size! It's my new go to.
This product is totally good it works good on my skin type and i love it i bought it in the clinique section they have at the mall it did meet my expectations and the texture is gentle i like the texture of it i would totally reccomend this product to others
skyler B.
skyler B.
Decatur , AL
Clinique is my go to for skin products. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. Adds really well at nourishing my skin and giving my skin a nice glow
Meegan L.
Meegan L.
Murrieta, CA
While as a teenager I loved Clinique. I found as I've gotten older that it's not the best for my skin anymore.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Bloomington, IL
Love this set. Gentle and effective. I notice less break-outs, and my skin feels less dry.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Orange city, FL
I purchased this product at my local Belk I've honestly seen a difference in my skin.
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Staten Island, NY
I love their products feels great on skin I bought it at Macy's so gentle on skin best stuff
uswa c.
uswa c.
would this work for combination skin?