BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-piece set to instantly boost skin's moisture level. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…These lightweight, hydrating formulas rapidly replenish thirsty skin to smooth and soften. They Instantly help boost skin's moisture level with hydrating relief, restore skin's moisture balance, and plump the look of fine lines. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - 0.24 oz Moisture Surge Overnight Mask - 0.21 oz All About Eyes - Cosmetics bag These product are allergy tested, non-acnegenic, and free of fragrance and oil.

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Moisture Surge was the very first skin care product I started using in my teens and into my early twenties. The extended version is great it's slightly thicker than the original. The overnight mask is by far my favorite. The simplest thing in the world you can use. For extra conditioning simply sleep the hydration into your face and neck! The eye treatment is cooling, you really only need a tiny bit of product to soothe your undereye area. If you have dry skin or traveling to dry weather area this is the a huge help to keep youthful and radiant. Great kit!
Renee💸🇭🇳🇺🇸 Q.
Miami, Florida
This moisture kit is amazing . I use the little pot under my eyes and it's better than I thought it would be. I used it for the first time and I am really pleased. It is a good price it may seem like you're paying a lot for a small sized package but a little goes a very long way with this product. I'd definitely recommend it if you have dry to combination skin. It's not oily but it does feel really well once dry. Use after you wash your face for best results I think. Clinique Best Sellers Eyes Treatment set for Unisex
Mariah A.
I am very happy with this system. After 5 years of suffering with moderate acne, I have finally found something that keeps it at bay. My skin is not completely clear YET, but after 3 months of wearing this is a hell of a lot better than it was before. Reduces redness and makes skin tone look more even and clear. I still have stitches, but they seem to disappear quickly and rarely leave a scar. I recommend everyone to try it, although it is quite expensive, but if it works, it is worth paying the price.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Obsessed with all things Clinique skin care and I've tried SO many different moisturizers working at a dermatologists office we have sampled many products and revive freebies from many skin care lines and I love Buying Clinique because it's just that good no matter how many free samples of other products I recive from other brands. Worth the hyp and the money. Clinique leaves they best glowing finish and definitely improves the quality of your skin and the way your make up wears.
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
My number one moisturizer moister surge light and water based. I'm very lucky to have a mother in law working for the company to provide me with samples of this product and birthday Christmas and Mother's Day gifts that are based around Clinique Estée Lauder Mac Bobbi brown origins and so on. This product is my number one go to the cost is kind of expensively priced but the outcome is awesome my face is beautiful when I use Clinique moister surge.
Taylor C.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I don't have a problem with dry skin I did have a problem with oily skin and I really didn't think that through when I bought the product but I did give it away to a friend of mine who had really dry skin and honestly it was wonders for her skin. I completely saw difference and will be getting when I was using the products yet if my skin felt soft every time but it is built up all of my oil's already had and it didn't feel good
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
Clinique used to be my favorite brand. They are not cruelty free though, so I no longer support them. However, for the sake of reviewing, I must say this line is amazing. It is best for dry skin, but if you have oily/combo skin like me and have dry skin in the colder months, it is a godsend as well. If you aren't into using only cruelty free products, you have dry skin, this is for you!
Jamie B.
Southwick, MA
My skin gets really dry in the winter time and when I used this I could feel it instantly hydrating my skin. It is something I would recommend doing at night because it does make you look a little shiny during the moments right after putting it on. After a nights sleep though it no longer looks that way and you feel a noticable difference in the hydration.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this kit for five months I really feel that it is effective it is a little pricey but totally worth it. I purchased this kit at Macy's. I love the formula I don't think they need any improvements I would definitely recommend buying this kit it's great!
Nina B.
Fife, WA
This is AMAZING if you have dry flaky skin. My skin is at its worst in the winter and nothing was able to bring it back like this set. And trust me I used masks, thick creams, no make up...you name it. I don't know if the eye cream did anything but then again I never really have problems around my eye area. If you have super dry skin you should definitely try this out!