Clinique Hello Clear Skincare Kit uploaded by Gladys D.Clinique Hello Clear Skincare Kit uploaded by Gladys D.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An acne solutions set featuring three gentle, comfortable formulas that deliver fast results and clearer skin. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- DrynessIf you want to know more…Make visibly clearer skin a way of life with a blemish treatment system that's as simple as it is effective. Featuring three powerful yet gentle anti-blemish treatments including a cleansing gel formula, a lotion, and a moisturizing gel you can cleanse, renew, and then hydrate twice a day. This set contains:- 1 oz Acne Solutions Cleansing Gel- 1 oz Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion- 0.5 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel These products are allergy tested, non-acnegenic, and free of fragrance and oil.

Buy on Sephora
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
These are all of my holy grail skin care products in one so it’s such a good value and the price is awesome. The products make my skin baby soft moisturized and fresh! I would definetely recommend trying them in a great value set like this
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
I haven’t been taking care of my skin lately and it works great. Very easy to follow the 3 steps which are clearly labeled. Within one day of use my face felt better, smoother, and less affected by acne. A little bit goes a long way so I think the price was appropriate for the amount you get and how effective the product is.
JudiBeth M.
Oxford, MS
I received this kit as a gift, and it was a nice change in my skin care routine. I could tell that it was natural and not harsh products. My face felt squeaky clean after the use of each product. My makeup went on smoother than normal. I do not see any need for improvement.
Jennifer D.
Hyattsville, MD
I really like all these products. They make my face feel nice and soft. It is very gentle and for people with sensitive skin it works good. I have purchased this product a couple of times and same results. For me its a good product and I will keep using.
Taylor M.
Newfane
I love this product. It has cleared my skin up so much within such a out of time. I really like the packaging as well and I suggest that others try it!! It's so smooth on your skin and I'm such a lot of other people would want it
Ashley T.
Lakeland, FL
I started using these products about 3 weeks ago. I purchased it a Macy's, its very gentle on my skin and was quite affordable. It so far has be extremely effective! So I will absolutely be purchasing this again!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this a while ago but I’m just now getting to it. I can’t explain it but Clinique skincare just works for my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin. I believe I got this from ulta. This is the first time trying the acne cleansing gel, it works but I find the gel is a bit thin in consistency and it doesn’t quite lather up in a way that I would prefer. The toner is great and the kit also comes with the moisturizer gel.
Audrey A.
This kit is the only one I keep going back to. It provides consistent results on the go. The gel lotion is perfect for my oily acne prone skin. After breaking out when I turned 30 I tried numerous acne kits that showed a little improvement but then would wind up having a breakout all over again. With consistent use I have not had a breakout in over a month!
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
From time to time I suffer from blemishes usually in the winter when my skin gets dry/oily. I gave this product a try and loved it. It was a bit pricey for my but very worth it to clear up skin. It met my expectations and would recommend others to buy
Chelsea C.
Laredo
I was obsessed with this product the first two weeks I used it. After that, I noticed that the toner was to concentrated and started not only irritating my skin and leaving dry patches. I would not recommend for people with sensitive skin.