BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.

Alcohol Denat. , Clinique Happy Perfume (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Alcohol , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Citronellol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Linalool , Citral , Geraniol

Jessica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this fragrance. It’s not my favorite and I don’t reach for it everyday, but it’s a classic and when I am looking for something citrus and clean, it is definitely a contender! I love the idea of “happy” because citrus does have that energizing happy effect on us. I wear it when I need a little pick me up!
Emma M.
Tallahassee, FL
Growing up, my mom wore this scent. I associate it with a lot of happy memories. If you are looking for a bright, fresh, and mature scent, I would recommend this one. Not necessarily to younger people, but more to, well, moms!  It is long lasting and the packaging is also really beautiful.
Elizabeth O.
Springfield, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Since I was little, and found a Clinique Happy trial sized lotion in my Grandma’s closet, it has been my favorite scent. No matter how many new perfumes I try, I always gravitate back to Happy, without fail. It’s a nice clean, bright scent, and I would say it’s my signature scent at this point!
Lisa N.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Macy's
When I was younger, my mom would always spray perfume on me before school, this is one that she always used. Ever since then I wore this perfume through high school and up till now. Clinique happy is such a classic perfume. The scent is perfect! It has a sweet clean smell that last all day.
Cassandra W.
I like this fragrance because it always reminds me of high school. I think it was one of the first "designer" fragrances that I purchased, and it always makes me reminisce. It's clean and fresh and young. Every now and then I get it as a rollerball and it always makes me happy.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is another fragrance I got as a presant. I was glad to have gotten it it in summer on my birthday because to me it is a perfect perfume to wear in summer months. Great fun smelling perfume that can be worn anywhere from cookouts to summer weddings or just hanging out by the pool.
Courtney C.
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
This has a great scent to it, it’s also very strong. I can spray it and it will last almost all day, it’s also not too pricey. I ended up giving this to my mom to wear, I wasn’t very sure about the scent to begin with and when I would wear it the scent made me nauseous.
Adriana G.
Edmond
I love this perfume it has such a clean and crisp smell and it stays with me all day it makes me feel clean I am a constant user I would recommend anyone use it it smells so good it's not cheap but well worth it so if u like a clean crisp smell this is it love it
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A quintessential perfume! This perfume is so versatile: I wore it in high school and my mom wears it to this day. It is appropriate for all! It has a clean, refreshingly smell to it and it is fairly affordability compared to other fragrances out there.
Jessica A.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this fragrance. My whole life it's been my favorite, I can't remember who, but Someone growing up wore it, and now as an adult I wear it and it truely makes me happy. It's such a soft floral yet earthy scent. I love it so much.
Cristal R.
How does this smell?
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
Is this a very strong scent?
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Is it a long lasting scent?
Myah M.
I am looking for a fresh light scent for spring and summer daily wear, is this one? if not, any recommendations on one?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a young people sent