BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.

Alcohol Denat. , Clinique Happy Perfume (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Alcohol , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Citronellol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Linalool , Citral , Geraniol

Jessica A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this fragrance. It’s not my favorite and I don’t reach for it everyday, but it’s a classic and when I am looking for something citrus and clean, it is definitely a contender! I love the idea of “happy” because citrus does have that energizing happy effect on us. I wear it when I need a little pick me up!
Emma M.
Tallahassee, FL
Growing up, my mom wore this scent. I associate it with a lot of happy memories. If you are looking for a bright, fresh, and mature scent, I would recommend this one. Not necessarily to younger people, but more to, well, moms!  It is long lasting and the packaging is also really beautiful.
Elizabeth O.
Springfield, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Since I was little, and found a Clinique Happy trial sized lotion in my Grandma’s closet, it has been my favorite scent. No matter how many new perfumes I try, I always gravitate back to Happy, without fail. It’s a nice clean, bright scent, and I would say it’s my signature scent at this point!
Cassandra W.
I like this fragrance because it always reminds me of high school. I think it was one of the first "designer" fragrances that I purchased, and it always makes me reminisce. It's clean and fresh and young. Every now and then I get it as a rollerball and it always makes me happy.
Brandy W.
Kirbyville, MO
My favorite perfume for over 10 years!  I love it!!  It's affordable!  It lasts all day.  It's fresh, clean, happy, uplifting, and sexy.  I hope it's always available!!  I highly recommend it to everyone!!  You won't regret it!
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is another fragrance I got as a presant. I was glad to have gotten it it in summer on my birthday because to me it is a perfect perfume to wear in summer months. Great fun smelling perfume that can be worn anywhere from cookouts to summer weddings or just hanging out by the pool.
Adriana G.
Edmond
I love this perfume it has such a clean and crisp smell and it stays with me all day it makes me feel clean I am a constant user I would recommend anyone use it it smells so good it's not cheap but well worth it so if u like a clean crisp smell this is it love it
Jessica A.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this fragrance. My whole life it's been my favorite, I can't remember who, but Someone growing up wore it, and now as an adult I wear it and it truely makes me happy. It's such a soft floral yet earthy scent. I love it so much.
Lexi A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this for Christmas last year, I use it almost everyday because it’s a pretty subtle smell and it smells good. My husband loves this smell, I love that it doesn’t break the bank to buy. Definitely a high end product, but the price is good!
Rose H.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
this is the perfume my mom has worn my entire life, so i'm inherently drawn to it! it smells fresh and clean, with a little bit of floral, just subtle enough to be noticeable without overpowering. it's one of my favorite scents for sure!
Cristal R.
How does this smell?
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
Is this a very strong scent?
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Is it a long lasting scent?
Myah M.
I am looking for a fresh light scent for spring and summer daily wear, is this one? if not, any recommendations on one?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a young people sent