BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.

Alcohol Denat. , Clinique Happy Perfume (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Alcohol , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Citronellol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Linalool , Citral , Geraniol

Elizabeth C.
Madison
One of my favorite daily perfume. It's airy, light and bursts kisses of citrus. This is definitely a classic scent. I like the fresh and vibrant happy notes. It is floral, a mixture of lilies, roses, orchid, freesia, apples, plums and bergamot. It is very mild and citrusy but not overwhelming. It smells really good but it doesn't scream for attention. It's like smelling a bouquet of fresh flowers. It smells happy! I super love it!
Christye G.
Iowa City, IA
This is my usual fragrance. I just pop some of this on and go about my merry way. This is a fairly neutral scent. People say I smell nice if they get close but I work in healthcare settings sometimes without anyone telling me it’s strong enough to really notice. I feel classy. I feel like I smell classic. It’s like clean laundry or clean sheets. It’s always appreciated.
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Purchased at: belk
I’ve bought this perfume in the past. I love the smell. To me, it’s got a light citrusy sweet smell. The only thing I didn’t like about it is it’s staying power. To continue to smell it, you’d have to spray it on all throughout the day. I prefer something I can spray on and the scent lingers for a long time. But still, this stuff smells wonderful
Kelly K.
Clarksville, TN
This a a nice perfume, it is actually my moms favorite. I like it because to me it smells like a classic! It has some citrus but at the same time flowery. I know it has bergamot which I really enjoy in perfumes. It sounds cheesy but smelling it just makes you happy. It’s like they took a little bit of everything and out it all in one bottle.
Elizabeth O.
Springfield, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Since I was little, and found a Clinique Happy trial sized lotion in my Grandma’s closet, it has been my favorite scent. No matter how many new perfumes I try, I always gravitate back to Happy, without fail. It’s a nice clean, bright scent, and I would say it’s my signature scent at this point!
Kennedy S.
Danbury, CT
I love this scent, it’s light and playful but the floral and citrus mix makes me feel amazing! It’s not my go to but definitely one of my favorites. I use this scent in a more casual style. I use a deeper scent for nights and something different for business days but this is my favorite casual lovely scent!
Lisa N.
Portsmouth
Purchased at: Macy's
When I was younger, my mom would always spray perfume on me before school, this is one that she always used. Ever since then I wore this perfume through high school and up till now. Clinique happy is such a classic perfume. The scent is perfect! It has a sweet clean smell that last all day.
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Kohl's
This perfume is really great and smells so clean and fresh!! The scent is really pretty and its not to strong but it lasts all day!! It’s also super affordable and you get it at a lot of retailers which is always nice!! This is a great gift that I think pretty much any woman would enjoy!!
Amanda A.
Georgetown, TX
Clinique Happy is my absolute favorite perfume! I love the smell, and it is not over powering. Plus it has a is a great price point. You can buy it in a few sizes as well. I love my travel one to keep in my purse. If you want something nice and not over powering I suggest Clinique Happy
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
The name perfectly describes this scent! It’s such a mood lifter. It starts off crisp and almost floral. As it fades throughout the day it just keeps becoming more lovely! I find that it’s not the most long lasting but along with the lotion I can make it linger for longer. Love this scent!
Cristal R.
How does this smell?
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
Is this a very strong scent?
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Is it a long lasting scent?
Myah M.
I am looking for a fresh light scent for spring and summer daily wear, is this one? if not, any recommendations on one?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a young people sent