BY CLINIQUE #51 in Perfume for Her

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.

Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of the Clinique Happy scent and it's definitely very uplifting and pleasant. It makes sense to use this scent in lotions and creams. There's something really nostalgic and orange-ey about this smell, which I certainly really love. However, the product is very expensive so I probably won't be buying the full sized version.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
They're is something very offputting about this perfume. I used to like it years ago, but my husband recently purchased a bottle for me and instantly asked me to discount using it. He nor I could stand the smell. I tried it on a few occasions, and the scent that came across was almost that of garbage.
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
This is not my favorite scent, I loved it when I was a teenager but have outgrown it as an adult. You can buy it at Dillard’s and Macy’s, there isn’t anything special about the bottles appearance. I will not buy it again for myself but I do think it is nice for teenage girls.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
This is a very strong great smelling perfume. It has a very fresh and fruity aroma that tends to last throughout the day. I also found that a small amount goes a long way. I would definitely buy this perfume again. The great part about Clinique though is you can usually get a free sample in the gifts they give when you spend a certain amount!
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
This perfume smells really good but the only reason I’m giving it four stars it’s because my grandma where is it and every time I smell it makes me think of my grandma and I doubt I would wear something like this because it would make me feel like a old person I guess... but the scent is great smells like flowers...& is long lasting.
Sarah W.
Inez
I have been using happy for fifteen years. It is still my fall back or go to perfume. I love how citrusy it smells. I love the bottle, it’s simple but still cute. I honestly can say this is a perfume I will always love/like. It doesn’t matter how many new perfumes come out, none of them compare to this classic 💜
Hillarie O.
Van Buren
This is a daily user for me, you absolutely can't go wrong with it and it definitely gives everyone their own scent, so it's not like all 5 of you and your friends will leave the bathroom smelling the same way. If you smoke cigarettes DO NOT use perfume to cover it, it in fact only makes it worse smelling. #Happy #Clinique #MySignatureScent #TakesMeBackToHighSchool
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have been wearing Happy since high school. Well idk when I was younger everyone bought me happy heart now I always get happy.. are they the same I dont think so. Haha but I’m happy with happy! Still lasts all day and smells amazing! I received a knock off once from a friend she bought at a flea market and omg lawd did it stink I felt so bad to tell her it wasn’t real perfume cause she paid like 50$ for the bottle!! But the look was exactly the same but the smell was omg . But Clinique did good with their perfumes! They all smell amazing!!
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
This has a very crisp fresh smell to it. I have been wearing the same bottle for several years and it is still very pungent. This product is readily available, I actually purchased from a CVS. I highly recommend using it if you like a light clean smell
Lexi W.
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this smell?
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
Is this a very strong scent?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a young people sent
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Is it a long lasting scent?
Hailey L.
How would you describe the scent for this?