BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy.

Alcohol Denat. , Clinique Happy Perfume (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Benzyl Alcohol , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Citronellol , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Linalool , Citral , Geraniol

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
This is one of the first perfumes that my mom gave me on my birthday I absolutely loved it and I would buy it again. This scent is happy. it’s greater than alternatives. it just makes me happy.

I would recommend it to others. I really would say that even if it wasn’t named happy. I would be telling you that it makes me happy because it really does; I don’t know why . 🤓
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of the Clinique Happy scent and it's definitely very uplifting and pleasant. It makes sense to use this scent in lotions and creams. There's something really nostalgic and orange-ey about this smell, which I certainly really love. However, the product is very expensive so I probably won't be buying the full sized version.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
They're is something very offputting about this perfume. I used to like it years ago, but my husband recently purchased a bottle for me and instantly asked me to discount using it. He nor I could stand the smell. I tried it on a few occasions, and the scent that came across was almost that of garbage.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Oh how clinique happy makes me so happy and brings me back to a time I will never forget. It brings me back to my teen age years when I use to have slumber party's with my girl best friends when we use to sneek out of the house to hang out with boys and go to house party's all fun and games. This scent evokes the feeling of purity and innocence happiness and mischief and mixed emotions of being a teenage girl lol. This fragrance has a hint of citrus a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. It is a best selling fragrance. It interplays fresh and vibrant notes of ruby red grapefruit, bergamot, with soft sensual notes of Hawaiian wedding flowers, and spring mimosa. This scent is inticing and fills your heart with happiness and your receptors with many beautiful memories to connect this scent to...
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
When I first tried this perfume years ago, I loved it. My husband recently purchased it for me after hearing me say I liked it, but after one day I'd wearing, he asked me to discontinue use. Her complicated the scent to garbage, and I di she that it has a very offputting scent.
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
I ordered my cleansing gel and foundation a few days ago and I was able to score 5 free good size sample products! My other half wear Clinique Happy for Men and I absolutely love how clean it smells but I had never tried for Her... one spray several hours ago and the great clean fresh scent with maybe a hint of floral is still present, I will definitely be purchasing full sized product!
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time.  It's a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume! And I love all of the variations that the Clinique Happy line has!!!  Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!!
Shannon C.
A great scent if you like something sweet but not super heavy. The packaging is clean and simple and goes with the Clinique brand. This is another of those unique scents that’s not close to any other scent and is easily recognizable. It’s a great everyday perfume that isn’t heavy but leaves that perfect amount of scent when to enter/ edit a room.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
This is a very strong great smelling perfume. It has a very fresh and fruity aroma that tends to last throughout the day. I also found that a small amount goes a long way. I would definitely buy this perfume again. The great part about Clinique though is you can usually get a free sample in the gifts they give when you spend a certain amount!
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
This perfume smells really good but the only reason I’m giving it four stars it’s because my grandma where is it and every time I smell it makes me think of my grandma and I doubt I would wear something like this because it would make me feel like a old person I guess... but the scent is great smells like flowers...& is long lasting.
Cristal R.
How does this smell?
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
Is this a very strong scent?
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Is it a long lasting scent?
Myah M.
I am looking for a fresh light scent for spring and summer daily wear, is this one? if not, any recommendations on one?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this a young people sent