BY CLINIQUE

Go ahead, indulge. Leaves skin lusciously soft, lightly fragranced. In three delicious scents: Sugared Petals, Berry Blush, or original Clinique Happy—the citrus-and-floral fragrance favourite.

How to Use: Apply to body skin.

• Does this cream come in any different sizes?3 Answers
  • Which is the best scent out of the three?1 Answers
  • Does this cream have a sweet scent?2 Answers
Clinique Happy™ Gelato Cream for Body
  • " #Clinique #Happy #Gelato Cream For Body is my new favorite body cream. These gelato cream are ultra hydrating, and smell incredible. ❤ " in 11 reviews
Christina C.
West Virginia
I sooo love these! The sugared petals and berry bliss smell soo good! They’re sort of pricey for the size. They’re around 30-something dollars. Although they do work well in moisturizing the price is much for me. I do recommend this though.. the smell is sooo pretty.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I used the Berry Blush hand cream version of this product. It was a tester at my local Clinique. I didn’t buy it immediately because it was like $30. I decided to test it out and boy am I glad I did! This smells amazing - so fresh and soft. I smelt my hands all day and was sad when I had to wash my hands after lunch. I really liked how the cream felt as well and my skin ended up being really soft. Despite the price, I will definitely be going back to get some!! Although I have to say it wasn’t clearly labeled what the difference was between the 3 different colors.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I bought this as a gift for my mother on Ulta. It is a little smaller than I had expected it to be, but I’m sure a little goes a long way. I have no actually used this, but it smells very delightful and I am going to be purchasing some for myself in the near future!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Oh my gosh the smell! It is absolutely amazing I love it. It is a good product for the price you pay and it is very nourishing for the skin! I love how thick and creamy it is and will repurchase it every time I run out!
Caroline C.
Pensacola, FL
Best skin product by Clinique!!! Honestly I don’t buy the perfume because this is really all you need when wearing the fragrance. And it’s so hydrating! I love rubbing this all over my legs before a date.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I'm not a huge fan of scented cream but the scent is light and subtle. This is a thick cream and spreads nicely. It feels moisturizing but if you have very dry skin it may not be enough. Very gentle and didn't irritate my skin.
Sara W.
The lotion did well to hydrate and keep my skin smooth and supple.  I will admit that I mostly purchased it due to the cute packaging.  The only issue I found is that the scent just didn't seem to agree with me. Scent is a pretty big deal when it comes to lotion selection, so I won't be using it again.
Emily M.
I really enjoy this! It makes your skin feel super nice and smooth and smells great. I wish I could describe the scent but I don’t know how, it’s definitely something that if you don’t like stronger scents you probably wouldn’t like this. I’m not sure if there are different scents are not but mine is in ‘Sugared Petals’. I’d recommend it:)
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Really amazing formula that really helped my hands during the winter. Hands felt softer within one use. The scents are amazing, the purple is my favorite but they’re all good. The price for the product is amazing for the amount of product and results. Will definitely buy again
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Really like this body cream. It’s smooth and not oily. The scent is not over powering. Leaves my skin soft. You only need just a little, it will last a long time. I enjoy using it after a hot bath. I would recommend
Hope H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this cream come in any different sizes?
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Does this cream have a sweet scent?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Which is the best scent out of the three?