BY CLINIQUE

Cool. Crisp. A hint of citrus. A refreshing scent for men. Wear it and be happy. Team with Clinique Happy For Men and grooming favourites for longer-lasting scent.

Alcohol Denat. , Water\Aqua\Eau , Clinique Happy For Men Fragrance (Parfum) , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Limonene , Citronellol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citral , Geraniol

Lexi W.
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I give this to my husband as his birthday gift. Smell fresh. My husband very sensitive of any fragrance so he decide to give it to my brother. My brother love it. He always ask us to get this kind of fragrance for him. So he addicted.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
WOW Clinique Happy Smells Remarkable and the smell is just right for me it's soft and Stay on me allday it remind me of the song "Don't worry be happy".I REALLY LOVE THIS COLOGNE MY FAVORITE I FEEL LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME AND IT'S WORTH THE MONEY . Clinique Happy™ For Men Cologne Spray
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
Is a good product that I use after the shower smells amazing . This product is good to use when trying to smell good . The quality of this product is amazing and is well worth it . I have used this product many times and would defiantly buy it again and again.
Risa R.
My ex boyfriend used to use this cologne. I was absolutely obsessed with this scent. It is the perfect everyday cologne that isn't too overpowering. It has a fresh and collected scent. Great for the hardworking, business man.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
It smells really nice! I think on it's own it's a little floral and mature but when it mixes with my body chemistry it becomes a lot sweeter in scent and it's not too overwhelming
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
If I were to rate this fragrance simply by smell alone it deserves a five-star. However, if I were to rate this fragrance on longevity I would be giving it a one. I have paid $60 a bottle for this at Belk. However I do love the intoxicating fresh Citrus smell it takes me to another dimension and I absolutely love it with every fiber of my being the only downfall is this cologne has in my book is that it does not last at all. I can spray some on my clothes and it will last maybe 2 hours and I can spray it on my skin and it will last maybe 30 minutes to an hour, tops. However when it is first applied it is the best smelling fragrance and smells so fresh and citrusy and like a summers day.
James T.
Madera, CA
One of my favorite day time scents. Has a nice citrus aroma that is light and fresh. Price is a little steep but I have had luck getting it on sale at a nice price, during the holidays, from Macys. This is one of my go-to scents when I need a quick spray or am traveling as it is versatile.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Clinique Happy™ Perfume Spray This perfume used to be one of my go to's when I was in high school but then I just grew up & got tired of it I mean it's not a bad smelling perfume it's actually really lovely it's just not what I like anymore, now I gravitate towards more spicy & a little sweet ones! But if you like really light fresh ones this one is for you!
Rainy S.
Albuquerque, NM
My sister loves this scent. When she wore it I could not stop smelling it, so this year for Christmas I am buying it for her for her present.
The scent is such a "happy" fragrance, easy on the nose but sexy and noticable in its own way.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Anyone here just for badge
Gabrielle F.
Didn't know they made this for men, does it smell like the women's version?
Angela D.
Does anyone else have childhood flashbacks when smelling this perfume or is it just me?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
How does this men's fragrance compare to the women's fragrance? I use the women's body spray and perfume daily, so I was just wondering how feminine or manly the cologne is?
Andelys R.