BY CLINIQUE #33 in Cologne

Cool. Crisp. A hint of citrus. A refreshing scent for men. Wear it and be happy. Team with Clinique Happy For Men and grooming favourites for longer-lasting scent.

Alcohol Denat. , Water\Aqua\Eau , Clinique Happy For Men Fragrance (Parfum) , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Limonene , Citronellol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citral , Geraniol

Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
What a great fresh summer fragrance. I have worn this fragrance many time for several years. The great thing about fresh citrus scent is that they are unisex.This opens with a blast of citrus and stays pretty linear. This unfortunately does not have good longevity. Great fragrance!!!!!
Lexi W.
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I give this to my husband as his birthday gift. Smell fresh. My husband very sensitive of any fragrance so he decide to give it to my brother. My brother love it. He always ask us to get this kind of fragrance for him. So he addicted.
Henry P.
Pinetops
I have sensitive skin and this is perfect. Never any breakouts from it, its not harsh. It smells good, lasts all day. Price point is fine, as a little goes a long way. I prefer this to any other male cologne.
Mia J.
Kerman
I know I'm not a guy, but I want to rate this Cologne because this is the cologne my boyfriend wears. I love this scent it's very attracting the packing in so simple but modern. Smelling this just anywhere makes me happy. The scent lasts all day and the next day honestly it's just one of those colognes that no matter how many you have you will run out of this one first and find yourself repurchasing!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
WOW Clinique Happy Smells Remarkable and the smell is just right for me it's soft and Stay on me allday it remind me of the song "Don't worry be happy".I REALLY LOVE THIS COLOGNE MY FAVORITE I FEEL LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME AND IT'S WORTH THE MONEY . Clinique Happy™ For Men Cologne Spray
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
Is a good product that I use after the shower smells amazing . This product is good to use when trying to smell good . The quality of this product is amazing and is well worth it . I have used this product many times and would defiantly buy it again and again.
Risa R.
My ex boyfriend used to use this cologne. I was absolutely obsessed with this scent. It is the perfect everyday cologne that isn't too overpowering. It has a fresh and collected scent. Great for the hardworking, business man.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
It smells really nice! I think on it's own it's a little floral and mature but when it mixes with my body chemistry it becomes a lot sweeter in scent and it's not too overwhelming
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
If I were to rate this fragrance simply by smell alone it deserves a five-star. However, if I were to rate this fragrance on longevity I would be giving it a one. I have paid $60 a bottle for this at Belk. However I do love the intoxicating fresh Citrus smell it takes me to another dimension and I absolutely love it with every fiber of my being the only downfall is this cologne has in my book is that it does not last at all. I can spray some on my clothes and it will last maybe 2 hours and I can spray it on my skin and it will last maybe 30 minutes to an hour, tops. However when it is first applied it is the best smelling fragrance and smells so fresh and citrusy and like a summers day.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Anyone here just for badge
Gabrielle F.
Didn't know they made this for men, does it smell like the women's version?
Angela D.
Does anyone else have childhood flashbacks when smelling this perfume or is it just me?
Richard L.
I'm looking for a new cologne and I want to know what kind of scent this cologne has? How long does it wear for?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
How does this men's fragrance compare to the women's fragrance? I use the women's body spray and perfume daily, so I was just wondering how feminine or manly the cologne is?

back