Clinique Happy™ for Men uploaded by Christie C.Clinique Happy™ for Men uploaded by Estefany Q.

BY CLINIQUE #73 in Fragrance for Him

Happy 3.4 Fl. Oz. Eau De Toilette Spray Men. Designer: Clinque see more...

Lexi W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Mia J.
Kerman
I know I'm not a guy, but I want to rate this Cologne because this is the cologne my boyfriend wears. I love this scent it's very attracting the packing in so simple but modern. Smelling this just anywhere makes me happy. The scent lasts all day and the next day honestly it's just one of those colognes that no matter how many you have you will run out of this one first and find yourself repurchasing!
Sarah S.
Rock Springs , WY
Clinique Happy™ Perfume Spray This perfume used to be one of my go to's when I was in high school but then I just grew up & got tired of it I mean it's not a bad smelling perfume it's actually really lovely it's just not what I like anymore, now I gravitate towards more spicy & a little sweet ones! But if you like really light fresh ones this one is for you!
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
This is a classic!!! And a go to for me!!! Not everyone likes the floral smells but everyone seems to like this smell! I i've been wearing it since high school and wouldn't change it! My favorite time to buy it is when they offer bonuses at Dillards or Macy's!
Amanda B.
Rockwell, NC
Smells great. I would recommend this product to anyone. Smells really really good. I forgot where you can purchase this cologne for men. I recommend this product again. It’s favorable it’s one of my favs.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Refreshing and fresh citrus smell that my boyfriend can't get over! Also, it works any time of the year, you don't have to wait for special occasions or seasons!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I purchase this item for my husband a few months ago and he is not a very big fan of it but I like it a lot. So I can only give it three stars because I am the fan and not him. He says that the scent is almost like a woman's fragrance and that it should be worn on women and not for men
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This is a great summer fragrance! My Memaw bought me my first bottle and I was hooked for a while. Scent is refreshing and light. Seemed to last a decent amount of time. I wouldn't buy again soon because I like to change it up.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
This scent makes you happy. Fresh, mood lifting, modern, and feminine. Packaging is modern and the product comes out in a nice even spray. The only downfall is that it is not long lasting. You will definitely need a touch up or two during the day.
TARA L.
Columbus, OH
Amazing, hands down has been one of my favorite scents since I was in high school!! I get a new bottle every Christmas because it is the backbone of my scent collection!! Always wait until Christmas so you can get the gift set and free gift!!
Angela M.
Cape Canaveral, FL
Anyone here just for badge
Gabrielle F.
Didn't know they made this for men, does it smell like the women's version?
Angela D.
Does anyone else have childhood flashbacks when smelling this perfume or is it just me?
Andelys R.
Sera bueno en realidad?
Sapphire S.
Dieppe, NB
Does this still smell the same as it did years ago when it first came out?