Clinique Happy™ Body Cream uploaded by Jess M.Clinique Happy™ Body Cream uploaded by Katherine S.

Clinique Happy™ Body Cream

Smooth-as-silk cream hydrates skin, leaves it lightly scented with the fresh, vibrant notes of Clinique Happy-a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions. Wear it and be happy all over.

How to Use:

• Apply to Body Skin
  • For Long-lasting Scent, Use with Clinique Happy Body Wash and Clinique Happy Perfume Spray

• "One of my favorite scents from Clinique!" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing but it leaves your skin sticky and the worst part if you have nail polish on it ruins it!" in 1 review
Taylor S.
I have been using this lotion for years and it smells SO GOOD!! Highly recommend!! Very hydrating on the skin and is fairly pricey but totally worth it. Love the packaging and the amount of product you get. I will most definitely be repurchasing!
Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
لميسة  .
I absolutely love this because I have acne prone sensitive skin. I break out a lot and it causes a lot of scars on my body and this helps the acne to fade away. It both brightens and helps fade away acne scars. Highly recommended.
Tawnya M.
My favorite thing about this product is how wonderful it smells! Like a mix between fresh air and flowers. Also, leaves your skin smooth and great on sensitive skin!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scent of Clinique “Happy” because I feel like it really is uplifting! It reminds me of a bright sunny day. Unfortunately I can’t wear this too often or for too long because it gives me a headache. Also, this kind of dries out my skin. Wish it was different cause I love the smell!
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love the scent of clinique happy and am so glad it has a body lotion that come in the same scent. This is very moisturizing and my parched skin seems to drink right up whole also leaving a beautiful scent of citrus and floral notes that last pretty long.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a sample sized Clinique Happy Body Cream in one of my subscription boxes.  When I opened it, the first thing I noticed was the smell.  It smelled good, but very overwhelming.  So if your sensitive to strong smells, buy a different body lotion as this one can cause a headache.  Otherwise, the cream has a nice creamy texture, not too thick or too thin.  It soaked into my skin nicely and left my skin silky smooth.   The scent will linger all day, so no need for perfume!  I recommend.
Andrea D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of Clinique Happy~ with a recent holiday set I was gifted, a trial size of the lotion came along. The scent was true to the original perfume, however I wouldn't say that the lotion did much of anything to my skin. It was a layer that sat there to provide a nice scent, much like any lotion you could find at Bath & Body Works. The Clinique Happy scent is really what I love about this product~
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely in love with their scented lotions! Not only do they smell absolutely amazing but I know they are good for my skin and make my hands feel so soft! I only really thought about Clinique for skincare products. I forgot about their perfume and scented lotions. Got a sample of this at ulta and I'm very happy with it. No pun intended!
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
Heavenly! This body cream smells exactly like the perfume, Happy. I enjoy using this lotion when I want to layer scents. The 'Happy' scent softly drifts off my skin and dances with whatever scent I layered in my hair on on my clothing. Or I wear it alone, it lasts for hours and hours. And when my skin heats up...
Marcela R.
Will come it to venezuela?