Clinique Happy™ Body Cream uploaded by Vidhi A.Clinique Happy™ Body Cream uploaded by Jess M.Clinique Happy™ Body Cream uploaded by Katherine S.

BY CLINIQUE

Smooth-as-silk cream hydrates skin, leaves it lightly scented with the fresh, vibrant notes of Clinique Happy-a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions. Wear it and be happy all over.

How to Use:

• Apply to Body Skin
  • For Long-lasting Scent, Use with Clinique Happy Body Wash and Clinique Happy Perfume Spray

Clinique Happy™ Body Cream
  • "Fresh clean citrus scent, in a super rich moisturizing body cream! One of my favorite scents from Clinique!" in 23 reviews
  • "I LOOOOVE this lotion. It's my favorite smell: citrus-y and just refreshing. Clinique is great on my sensitive skin as well, and is very hydrating. It leaves that silky smoothness for hours. A little pricey, but this one's worth it for me. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a happy boost in their day." in 8 reviews
  • "One of my favorite scents from Clinique!" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing but it leaves your skin sticky and the worst part if you have nail polish on it ruins it!" in 1 review
Vidhi A.
So I m a big Clinique fan. I use lots of their products. This lotion smells great and surprisingly moisturizers pretty well. I actually combine it with the Clinique Happy perfume. But sometimes I use it by itself when going to bed. I bought mine from Macy’s.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I have been using this lotion for years and it smells SO GOOD!! Highly recommend!! Very hydrating on the skin and is fairly pricey but totally worth it. Love the packaging and the amount of product you get. I will most definitely be repurchasing!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I bought this in a trio during Christmas time for a huge discount, so I am not sure of the price separately. I did not smell the scent before I bought it, but I LOVE it now!!! The scent is so much stronger than Bath and Body Works. I totally recommend this lotion!
Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
لميسة  .
queens
I absolutely love this because I have acne prone sensitive skin. I break out a lot and it causes a lot of scars on my body and this helps the acne to fade away. It both brightens and helps fade away acne scars. Highly recommended.
Palna P.
Boston, MA
I really love the fragrance of this lotion. The way it glides on your skin is unbelievable. It moisturizes your skin completely making it feel fresh and long lasting. I would recommend it for everyone with dry and oily skin.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body creams to keep on hand! It smells sooooo good and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day! I purchase it at Ulta! Give it a try.

Try the Clinique perfume in “Happy” as well. You will not be disappointed!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scent of Clinique “Happy” because I feel like it really is uplifting! It reminds me of a bright sunny day. Unfortunately I can’t wear this too often or for too long because it gives me a headache. Also, this kind of dries out my skin. Wish it was different cause I love the smell!
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I love the scent of clinique happy and am so glad it has a body lotion that come in the same scent. This is very moisturizing and my parched skin seems to drink right up whole also leaving a beautiful scent of citrus and floral notes that last pretty long.
Tawnya M.
My favorite thing about this product is how wonderful it smells! Like a mix between fresh air and flowers. Also, leaves your skin smooth and great on sensitive skin!
Marcela R.
Will come it to venezuela?