BY CLINIQUE

Smooth-as-silk cream hydrates skin, leaves it lightly scented with the fresh, vibrant notes of Clinique Happy-a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions. Wear it and be happy all over.

How to Use:

• Apply to Body Skin
  • For Long-lasting Scent, Use with Clinique Happy Body Wash and Clinique Happy Perfume Spray

Clinique Happy™ Body Cream
  • "Fresh clean citrus scent, in a super rich moisturizing body cream! One of my favorite scents from Clinique!" in 23 reviews
  • "I LOOOOVE this lotion. It's my favorite smell: citrus-y and just refreshing. Clinique is great on my sensitive skin as well, and is very hydrating. It leaves that silky smoothness for hours. A little pricey, but this one's worth it for me. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a happy boost in their day." in 8 reviews
  • "It smells amazing but it leaves your skin sticky and the worst part if you have nail polish on it ruins it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Clinique!" in 1 review
Vidhi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I m a big Clinique fan. I use lots of their products. This lotion smells great and surprisingly moisturizers pretty well. I actually combine it with the Clinique Happy perfume. But sometimes I use it by itself when going to bed. I bought mine from Macy’s.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought this in a trio during Christmas time for a huge discount, so I am not sure of the price separately. I did not smell the scent before I bought it, but I LOVE it now!!! The scent is so much stronger than Bath and Body Works. I totally recommend this lotion!
Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Palna P.
Boston, MA
I really love the fragrance of this lotion. The way it glides on your skin is unbelievable. It moisturizes your skin completely making it feel fresh and long lasting. I would recommend it for everyone with dry and oily skin.
Brittany C.
San Francisco, CA
This smells great! The would describe the scent as fruity and citrusy. The cream is very rich and moisturizing. I use this cream everyday after I shower and I find that the scent lingers for a few hours. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun, citrusy smelling cream.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the scent of clinique happy and am so glad it has a body lotion that come in the same scent. This is very moisturizing and my parched skin seems to drink right up whole also leaving a beautiful scent of citrus and floral notes that last pretty long.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body creams to keep on hand! It smells sooooo good and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day! I purchase it at Ulta! Give it a try.

Try the Clinique perfume in “Happy” as well. You will not be disappointed!
Taylor C.
I typically buy happy every year for my mother. She loves it! I typically will go to Macy’s to buy this product. I normally just get the perfume, but recently have been buying her the lotion. Such a fresh smell!
Nidhi P.
Boston
Love the smell. Keeps the skin moist and creamy for a longer period than usual creams would. It’s heavy on the skin and could sometimes show an allergic reaction to sensitive skin.
Andrea D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of Clinique Happy~ with a recent holiday set I was gifted, a trial size of the lotion came along. The scent was true to the original perfume, however I wouldn't say that the lotion did much of anything to my skin. It was a layer that sat there to provide a nice scent, much like any lotion you could find at Bath & Body Works. The Clinique Happy scent is really what I love about this product~
Marcela R.
Will come it to venezuela?

Sephora