BY CLINIQUE

Happy by Clinique for women was introduced in 1997. This sublime fragrance bursts with light, mood-enhancing fruit and floral notes, including apple and bergamot. Happy's scent will add a breath of fresh air to your day. Design house: Clinique Scent name: Happy Launch date: 1997 Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of apple, bergamot, ruby red grapefruit, boysenberry bush flower We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been wearing this since forever!! This is my go too perfume and it never let me down!! It smell so good!! I have to keep this in my stash at all time!!!! You cannot go wrong with this!! Classic forever!!!!
Kayleen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful clean fresh scent perfect for everyday wear. Nobody would ever be offended by this scent. It opens up as a fresh citrus smell. Then it drys down as a clean white floral.
Jessica R.
Reading, PA
Heavenscent for summer fragrance deliciously soft I also have happy heart wich is also a very as you call it happy scent
Kim D.
Essex Fells, NJ
Well, there are some perfumes that just really work. This is one of them. I've worn Happy & have been stopped by men on the street (three in one day!) asking what perfume I was wearing. I was surprised, but have always enjoyed wearing a scent that smells so HAPPY!
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
I bought this at Macy's.
Love this scent. Light for everyday, yet not too flowery and sweet.
Brittany H.
Parker city, IN
Clinique Happy is one of my all time favorite fragrances! Definitely a tried and true signature scent! Love my Happy!
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV
The smell is subtle but it's like spraying on a mini burst of energy! I love that even when I get home and unwind I can still smell it!
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I love this perfume but it's a little intense if you accidentally do a spritz more than you meant. It's a great alternative to the floral women's perfume that is out on the market. I would recommend this product to anyone whose looking for a new scent
Renee D.
Cedar Park, TX
Very Pretty, clean summer frangrance. I have complimented other women'should perfumes, only to find out they were wearing Happy as well. I love how versatile it is on different people. Definitely a keeper.
Leah H.
Hayden, AL
This is one of my favorite scents! I purchased mine from Belk. It is such a light scent that reminds me of sunshine. It is a long wearing formula also. I always get asked what perfume I am wearing when I wear this out.